Fire signs can you relate to this?

By ParkourlerJune 24, 2022 9:11am — 15 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

In the LTR between a Water moon and Fire moon couple...
which one is more likely to become the other in the end im just curious since people always say that love conquers hate are water moon is the one who will gradually losing his her sensitivity kindness and be more selfish and inconsiderate or it
Venus and Mars Placement in Men
im not interested about their sexual nature i want to know if theyre dependable adventurous or homebody venus in aries mars in sagittarius venus in taurus mars in capricorn
What’s you ideal date and your venus sign?
i ll go first im a pisces venus i don t have a specific ideal and i care more about who i spend it with i ll pretty much go with the flow as long as the place we go isn t too loud and crowded i prefer somewhere that is one on one maybe a walk down t
The Taurus guy Im seeing
im seeing a taurus guy and just recently he told me he was a year younger than i initially thought i was shocked because he seemed to fit the chart i originally thought he had to a t i thought he had cancer moon and venus turns out with the dob he ga
What is the purpose of a 2nd Saturn Return?
apparently i m in one this year just about now and i m not quite sure the purpose while according to grupovenus there are 3 points in march august amp november 2022 i get i m in an in between place in life time for some sort of transformation
Apologising and servicing
what natal placements planets or house in your chart not theirs would indicate 1 someone is willing to do things for you without being asked acts of service such as doing work for you buying you dinner spending extra time with you to help you
Libras Women Are The Worst
libras are the worst sign for women aside from their looks they are the most unreliable most insecure most passive people ever don t even attempt to get their opinion on anything they ll give you the most vague and plain answers ever it can be something
What sign makes you feel used?
i suggest the earth signs especially taurus and virgo scorpio and libra as close second either sun and moon
Moon in Aquarius and Moon in Libra
if you ve either of these moons how do you relate to the other one