Game of Thrones and signs

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by PoshChickenLove1111 on Monday, December 20, 2021 and has 3 replies.

Profile picture of PoshChickenLove1111
@PoshChickenLove1111
4 Years500+ Posts

What are your opinions of some of the characters and what their signs might be?

Danerys Targeryan and Arya Stark- Aries...firecrackers, relentless, goal oriented, willing to fight...also, with respect to Danerys, she was the "mother of dragons", and in some cultures the dragon is a representation of Aries

John Snow- Either a cancer or a libra..very strategic, but also diplomatic..I'm gearing more towards Libra though, he had this opposite-type attraction to Danerys

Sansa Stark- Leo...liked the idea of royalty, and never lacked self-confidence

Tyrion Lannister- not sure, I think maybe a sagittarius, he was very crafty and clever

Jamie Lannister- Gemini...the reason I think this is because he was very witty with a lot of his comebacks

Cersei Lannister-Virgo.....She was incredibly ruthless, tactful, but always looked good lol...but because she was Jaime's twin, and geminis are twins, by default she has to be gemini too

Joffrey Lannister-Pisces...surprisingly one of the most interesting characters, the actor who played him was very talented. I say he's a pisces because sometimes (not always) they are prone to delusions, and he seemed to believe that he was powerful, when he was actually just a puppet

Samwell Tarley- Pisces...I also say he's one, but the good kind. He's gentle, a good soul, and highly intelligent (wise beyond his years).

Eddard Stark- Taurus...calm, family-oriented, methodical, but would become combative when provoked

Catelyn Stark (Eddard's wife)- Scorpio...protective, resourceful, and willing

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head lol.

On a side note: so sad that the series ended a while back...I felt it was abrupt

Profile picture of PoshChickenLove1111
@PoshChickenLove1111
4 Years500+ Posts

Posted by GammaArietis

Tyrion was a Virgo. Struggling to decide his moon. He remained unbothered even when facing near death. He was hilarious. He was a ho when he wanted to be (sorry Virgos) but he married Sansa to protect her, so he has the capacity to be selfless.

True, he had mutable energy

Profile picture of PoshChickenLove1111
@PoshChickenLove1111
4 Years500+ Posts

Posted by GammaArietis

As much as I would love Daenerys to be an Aries I think she was a Cancer with a possible Aries moon.

Jon was a Capricorn with a Libra moon. Capricorns always seem to have a rough childhood. His Libra moon made him do the right thing even though it meant killing the person he loved.

I think Cersei and Jamie were Leos. I’m going to say they were born far enough apart that Cersei had a Scorpio moon and Jamie had a Sag moon because he was funny sometimes.

possibly, definitely cardinal energy in Danny and Jon.