What is your ideal date? State your Sun, Venus and Mars :)

By allrounderDecember 14, 2021 7:09pm — 44 replies
You are on page out of 3
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

My Birth Chart Question
i have a question about my birth chart sun- aries 5 05 degrees moon- libra 21 50 mercury- aries 18 41 venus- aries 3 05 mars- virgo 23 31 jupiter- aquarius 13 52 saturn- aries 9 36 uranus- aquarius 7 44 neptune- capricorn 29 36
Making an ugly face
i understand its funny when beautiful air sign women make an ugly goofy face as a joke very humble indeed what i dont get is when an aries woman making an ugly face why you guys do that arent you guys already ah nevermind
Observations about zodiac signs in my years working at a nightclub.
years ago to supplement my primary income i worked as a bouncer at a nightclub before spending a year as a bartender it wasnt too bad as my city had a low crime rate and the club was definitely big i have somewhat of a photographic memory and overtim
Aries and Aries Placements - why y’all so rude to waiters?
i ve been trying to figure this out for years i ve declined many of eating invites because i don t want my food spit in it s the rudeness for me so what gives
Moon Attraction
i was looking up moon sign compatibility between my partner and i and came across this archived thread on dxp my partner has gemini moon and i have virgo moon so this list is accurate for us is it true for you aries moons gt gt aquarius moon a
Not Sure
i m in love with this scorpio man and we ve been together for 2 years but got separated when his parents decided to leave out of the country 10 years later we reunited at the time i was in a relationship and thinking about ending it before he got in t
Not Sure
i m in love with this scorpio man and we ve been together for 2 years but got separated when his parents decided to leave out of the country 10 years later we reunited at the time i was in a relationship and thinking about ending it before he got in t
Most loved zodiac signs and couples, based on Google search analytics.
or maybe some signs just love googling themselves which wont be surprising here at all https www ampagency com blog most-loved-zodiac-signs
Curious???
what can you tell me about this chart sun libra 13 49 moon libra 29 56 mercury virgo 27 57 venus virgo 1 11 mars virgo 4 46 jupiter sagittarius 7 48 saturn scorpio 4 27 uranus sagittarius 6 18 neptune sagittari