Most boring sign (least to most)

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by 777 on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 and has 16 replies.

Is Sagittarius the Most Boring Zodiac Sign

Sagittarius is often considered less boring due to their adventurous nature, but perceptions vary. The idea of a boring sign is subjective and depends on personality traits. Each zodiac sign has unique qualities that appeal differently to individuals. Understanding these traits can help reveal more about what makes each sign interesting.

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by 777

Sag

Aries

Leo

Aqua

Virgo

Cancer

Cap

Pisces

Taurus

Gemini

Libra

Scorpio

I haven’t noticed that you are THAT stupid🤔

Likes
Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by 777

Sag

Aries

Leo

Aqua

Virgo

Cancer

Cap

Pisces

Taurus

Gemini

Libra

Scorpio

I haven’t noticed that you are THAT stupid🤔

click to expand

Now you're just playing dumb

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by 777

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by 777

Sag

Aries

Leo

Aqua

Virgo

Cancer

Cap

Pisces

Taurus

Gemini

Libra

Scorpio

I haven’t noticed that you are THAT stupid🤔

Now you're just playing dumb

click to expand

Oh...you are GOOD! But you could take lessons from kittens and firebunny...🥂

Like
Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Black-Mamba

How are Gemini boring?

Cardinal = boring

Bcuz typically they're just immaturely silly. Standard geminis come off very limited to me. They just dont or cant discuss the complexities that go on in their minds. Theyre just on auto pilot. That kind of unawareness makes them boring to me.

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by 777

Sag

Aries

Leo

Aqua

Virgo

Cancer

Cap

Pisces

Taurus

Gemini

Libra

Scorpio

I see your worshipping is in the right place. 🤣🤣👍🏽

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Black-Mamba

How are Gemini boring?

Cardinal = boring

They really aren’t...never met a boring Gem

click to expand

Until you meet me then you might wanna reconsider that.

I only put on a live show and entertain until I get to know someone enough to not be boring to them. Otherwise don't expect anything of me.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Most boring signs

-1 cancer

-2 Pisces

-3 Taurus

-4 Aquarius

-5 Capricorn

-6 Libra

Least boring signs

-1 Virgo

-2 Aries

-3 Sagittarius

-4 Scorpio

-5 Gemini

-6 Leo

Notice I put Virgo on top of the most lively entertaining list. Because its usually the men of this sign who cracks me up all the time. Like I always say, they are comedians. Never a dull moment with them.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Black-Mamba

How are Gemini boring?

Cardinal = boring

They really aren’t...never met a boring Gem

Until you meet me then you might wanna reconsider that.

I only put on a live show and entertain until I get to know someone enough to not be boring to them. Otherwise don't expect anything of me.

click to expand

I know some hilárious Gem men. Do you have strong Saturn in your chart?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Black-Mamba

How are Gemini boring?

Cardinal = boring

They really aren’t...never met a boring Gem

Until you meet me then you might wanna reconsider that.

I only put on a live show and entertain until I get to know someone enough to not be boring to them. Otherwise don't expect anything of me.

I know some hilárious Gem men. Do you have strong Saturn in your chart?

click to expand

I don't know. I like to think Saturn is strong in my chart. On some sites it look to me like they trying to say Venus is strong. I don't know I might've been reading it the wrong way.

Let's put it this way. If mercury (my most influential planet) was strong in my chart I would not be a boring person. I try to avoid people at all cost. Quite actually I kinda like being a boring person even tho some might consider me a hilarious person but honestly I don't see it.

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

I've been called a lot of things but boring isn't one of them.

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by GODZ

Posted by Deedee75

I've been called a lot of things but boring isn't one of them.

have you ever been called Low ass goof ?

click to expand

No, this will be the first. Thsnk you for adding to my list.

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by GODZ

Posted by Deedee75

I've been called a lot of things but boring isn't one of them.

now its done

click to expand

My day is now complete

Like