professional astrologers?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Earthling on Sunday, August 21, 2022 and has 3 replies.

Profile picture of Earthling
@Earthling
4 Years

does anyone know any professional astrologers for hire that offer love compatibility readings via video chat or in person? I need help interpreting a full birth chart.

Profile picture of Earthling
@Earthling
4 Years

Posted by DanWard84

I know a forum full of amateurs 🤷‍♂️

Hahaha. Well I’m a Taurus sun and I’m interested in an Aquarius Sun. Im curious how compatible our birth charts are.

Profile picture of Earthling
@Earthling
4 Years

Posted by ImperfectStorm

I’ve never booked a reading with her (or any astrologer for that matter) but I’ve watched a lot of her YouTube videos and she is very knowledgeable.

https://www.truthinaspectastrology.com/

Thank you so much for this recommendation I will look into this today.

Profile picture of Earthling
@Earthling
4 Years

Posted by ImperfectStorm

I’ve never booked a reading with her (or any astrologer for that matter) but I’ve watched a lot of her YouTube videos and she is very knowledgeable.

https://www.truthinaspectastrology.com/

these prices are really doing a disservice. no one should be charging that much unless you are a world renowned star.

Like