@Parkourler
10 Years1,000+ PostsTaurus
Yes, water signs like Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces often feel a deep emotional and spiritual connection to water and nature. They may find water activities calming and feel more in tune with their feelings when surrounded by water. This connection influences their mood, intuition, and sense of care and comfort.
Water dominant
I swim like a mermaid underwater
The ocean enchants me
Even having a shower sends me to another dimension
I love love love water 🌊
Yes. But that is because of my Leo mom teaching us to swim as babies, insisting that we always had access to a pool growing up. She was a starting varsity player in 4 sports in hs, freakin overachiever. Back then there was no girls water polo team so she played goalie. Also qualified for the Olympics for breaststroke 100 meter event. Went semi-pro for racquetball and volleyball during her early 20s before she gave it all up to become a mother.
Now she does quite a bit of ocean kayaking, fishing, and we will do spring/summer open water swims together.
I am a hardass but you guys make me so mushy and romantic. I just love water woman for loving commitment and emotions and nature.
Even putting my hands in hot water makes me have goosebumps
Water dom+Taurus moon = extreme sensuality 😍
I have this on my wall ~ Miranda, The Tempest ~ one of my favourite paintings

Some of the best sex I've had was by the water.
But yeah I gotta go to the beach at least a few times a year and just be in the ocean it grounds me. Even if it's just my feet on the shore with the water over my feet.
I also like baths.
nah my pisces can't even swim
Posted by MareInfame
Posted by MyStarsShine
I have this on my wall ~ Miranda, The Tempest ~ one of my favourite paintings
My Taurus mom has a massive 4ft x 6ft (Sir) Frederick Leighton - Flaming June (copy of course, but a nice one) in her bedroom….
🤣😂
🤣😂… I laughed so hard when I first saw it in her bedroom. She LOVES sleeping…🤣😂
click to expand
Haha love it 😍 😂
Standing under this
😍

I fish and do boating. I don't like places where I can't smell the ocean.
I have always found such statements to be quite weird and far-fetched.
My mom is a Scorpio and she hates hates hates water. She is not a good swimmer and she told me she fears deep waters. So not even a pool, river or yet alone sea or ocean.
I have venus in cancer and I love water. My brother is Aqua (water-bearer) and he loves water too (could be his Pisces moon).
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
Hi,
Ive read that esspecially cancer gets in the mood for sex or romancewhen being outside near water, is that true for scorpio and pisces as well? I feel like that, because
my father had a boat, to me rain and water coming and going in big waves is truly an emotional and spiritual experience because of that. It gives me a feeling of feeling sheltered and cared for by mother, and or connected to the universe. I LOVE this sooo much:
My father would hold me, when I was a toddler, and we would watch lightning and the waves crash at the coast. If that is true, then I only want to date water sign women.