Taurus Man Advice

By lunareclipse323July 20, 2021 6:21pm — 9 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

What synastry aspects do you think are the hottest?
like you dont have to like the other person but you for sure wanna go all night with em rank em
Who can you see me with based on these placements?
who do you see me with based on these placements what do you think my significant other s chart would look like just fyi i m not basing who i decide to date off of astrology so this is for curiosity purposes only sun aquarius 28 04 moon
I sometimes daydream about an Aries woman slapping the sh*t out of me
and saying means things and then we have makeup sex
Tarot
can someone pull a spread for me please
Saturn Return Stories.
cheer me up please folks this is a shit time
A woman messaged me and told me my divine life purpose is a light worker
i want to laugh at this but it also intrigued me a bit i was on astro-seek and a woman messaged me out of the blue and tells me she is an angelic messenger and she received a message from my angels i am assuming she is going to feed me some bs and then
Why Sagittarius men are cool and the women trash
so everyone has wondered why sagittarius men are so cool and the women are complete and utter trash i think i actually understand naturally fire energy is masculine and sag is a fire sign yet aries and leo women are cool af but sagittarius women are
Taurus and Gemini
i just realized that the equivalent of libra and virgo is taurus and gemini right correct me if im wrong taurus and gemini interesting i know about donald trump and his taurus wife melania any other famous taurus and gemini couple is this a p
Colorstrology - Open request
just state your birthday and ill post yours img https i imgur com q2bmp2c jpg img
Progresses Moon in Leo
tell me everything about it