Venus conjunct Mars

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by thecrazyariestaurus on Sunday, January 5, 2020 and has 4 replies.

Profile picture of thecrazyariestaurus
@thecrazyariestaurus
12 Years1,000+ PostsTaurus

People with this aspect, do you jump into relationships really quick? Do your feelings burn out as quickly as they start? Do you get bored easily in relationships? What are your experiences with this aspect?

Profile picture of thecrazyariestaurus
@thecrazyariestaurus
12 Years1,000+ PostsTaurus

Posted by Hollyhock_

None of that is from this conjunction. It makes you intense and passionate in love relationships.

Really? Most descriptions I’ve read and heard say this. I just wanna know from someone who actually has it.

Profile picture of Undine
@Undine
13 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Hollyhock_

Posted by thecrazyariestaurus

Posted by Hollyhock_

None of that is from this conjunction. It makes you intense and passionate in love relationships.

Really? Most descriptions I’ve read and heard say this. I just wanna know from someone who actually has it.

I have it

click to expand

Lol

Profile picture of Undine
@Undine
13 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Hollyhock_

Posted by Marai

I have this aspect, and I fall in love with the whole world, but actually giving my heart to someone is very hard and only for that special one.

If there's no passion, I won't even consider it longterm. All of my encounters have been very passionate, be it a kiss or more, and if it's not there I won't even give it a second chance.

In the past, I did make the habit of putting the apple of my eye on a high pedestal too soon without getting to really know them which caused disappointments.

The putting someone on a pedi stool before knowing them and usually being disappointed is more of a Pisces or Neptune influence

click to expand

Image Not Found

My favourite pastime 😄

Profile picture of aquasnoz
@aquasnoz
14 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by thecrazyariestaurus

People with this aspect, do you jump into relationships really quick? Do your feelings burn out as quickly as they start? Do you get bored easily in relationships? What are your experiences with this aspect?

Nope Nope aaand Nope.