Found my boyfriends very interesting secret twitter. Advice.

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Purpleaqua01 on Friday, January 3, 2020 and has 23 replies.

Profile picture of Purpleaqua01
@Purpleaqua01
7 Years

I found his secret Twitter awhile back ago and I never told him because he shares his deepest thoughts on there. He’s so sneaky lol. We’ve been fighting NON STOP since I caught him cheating. I forgave him under certain conditions that he shares his location with all the time he also funded me to start a business. So we argued a few days ago, and he tweeted “I wish I could end it with her I just don’t have the balls too” WTF! What do I do. We’re about to move in together & he even gave me the money for my birthday vacation in a month yesterday. Is this normal Gemini behavior? Why would he let me move across the country for him, and give me money my birthday if he’s not entirely sure about this relationship. What do I do. He’s a Gemini sun, Pisces moon, Taurus Venus.

Profile picture of Purpleaqua01
@Purpleaqua01
7 Years

Also if I confront what I know I won’t know what his sneaky ass is REALLY thinking. Im scared he’s lying to me, or stringing me along. This really hurts.

Profile picture of STILL
@STILL
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllling hard

Likes
Profile picture of Purpleaqua01
@Purpleaqua01
7 Years

ALSO. We had a very long talk on New Years, we both opened up and he told me he DID want to be with me, start a family blah blah blah. What does this mean — When just the night before that he tweeted THAT.

Profile picture of sweetpea2977
@sweetpea2977
7 Years1,000+ Posts

What should you do? One thing you SHOULDN'T DO is stay with someone who doesn't want you anymore. Doesn't matter the gifts you received. He said he doesn't have the balls. So....that means that the balls are on your court lol

Likes
Profile picture of pinkbird03
@pinkbird03
10 Years5,000+ Posts

He wants to break up with you at this point. Don’t waste all your energy/time/money moving right now until you’re sure he really wants to be with you.

Likes
Profile picture of Boots1313
@Boots1313
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by sweetpea2977

What should you do? One thing you SHOULDN'T DO is stay with someone who doesn't want you anymore. Doesn't matter the gifts you received. He said he doesn't have the balls. So....that means that the balls are on your court lol

My ex said this to me face "wish I could leave, but I don't have the balls". So right in the moment I did it for him. Packed me shit and walked out the door ...

No one deserves to hear words like that, even if it's a bluff or emotional response.

Stop playing the games.

Like
Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Yikes. He cheated. Why be worried he wants to break up with you. Seems pretty obvious that would be the case if he’s sticking his d ick in places it shouldn’t be.

Like
Profile picture of Subliminals
@Subliminals
7 Years

Darn.. he already has the thought of breaking up with you and even said it somewhere. Not a good sign.

Profile picture of Subliminals
@Subliminals
7 Years

Oh he had history of cheating on you? Then, leave him. No more questions.

Likes
Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

well at least you got a lot of money out of it

😆 😆 😆

click to expand

this girl a gemini?

she said money for her bday

oh wait so capricorn or sag or aqua?

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

well at least you got a lot of money out of it

😆 😆 😆

this girl a gemini?

she said money for her bday

oh wait so capricorn or sag or aqua?

click to expand

I think she's an Aqua and he's a Gemini.

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

well at least you got a lot of money out of it

😆 😆 😆

this girl a gemini?

she said money for her bday

oh wait so capricorn or sag or aqua?

I think she's an Aqua and he's a Gemini.

click to expand

tbh with you i don't understand what's wrong or what's unbelievable about her receiving money

people need to read more 1951 comics

Likes
Profile picture of Purpleaqua01
@Purpleaqua01
7 Years

So I’m going to leave, I decided. I told him what I found and asked him for the billionth time what he wants from me.. to work on it or keep it moving. He told me yes, he wants to be with me it’s just when we argue he gets to feeling like he’s trapped in a toxic relationship. I’m scared he’ll change his mind again. He was everything I’ve ever wanted. He used to be kind and extremely loving and yes giving. My love language is gifts so sue me. I can’t keep living like this I feel like I’m forcing a relationship on him. I’m waiting til after my birthday tho, since he intended on stringing me along and making me move across the country without 100% wanting me. I feel like he’s keeping me around out of fear of being alone. It hurts. I feel pathetic. I told myself I’d leave after he cheated and gave me the money but out I’m just so attached to him. I could tell he didn’t really want me anymore he just doesn’t know how to let go, just like me. I’m going to miss the sex lol. Someone can try to convince me otherwise if need be... 😢 I’m an aqua sun, Leo moon, cap mars & aqua Venus

Likes
Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Purpleaqua01

So I’m going to leave, I decided. I told him what I found and asked him for the billionth time what he wants from me.. to work on it or keep it moving. He told me yes, he wants to be with me it’s just when we argue he gets to feeling like he’s trapped in a toxic relationship. I’m scared he’ll change his mind again. He was everything I’ve ever wanted. He used to be kind and extremely loving and yes giving. My love language is gifts so sue me. I can’t keep living like this I feel like I’m forcing a relationship on him. I’m waiting til after my birthday tho, since he intended on stringing me along and making me move across the country without 100% wanting me. I feel like he’s keeping me around out of fear of being alone. It hurts. I feel pathetic. I told myself I’d leave after he cheated and gave me the money but out I’m just so attached to him. I could tell he didn’t really want me anymore he just doesn’t know how to let go, just like me. I’m going to miss the sex lol. Someone can try to convince me otherwise if need be... 😢 I’m an aqua sun, Leo moon, cap mars & aqua Venus

good you should leave

you'll find better

Like
Profile picture of bkbella86
@bkbella86
15 Years5,000+ PostsAries

Posted by Purpleaqua01

So I’m going to leave, I decided. I told him what I found and asked him for the billionth time what he wants from me.. to work on it or keep it moving. He told me yes, he wants to be with me it’s just when we argue he gets to feeling like he’s trapped in a toxic relationship. I’m scared he’ll change his mind again. He was everything I’ve ever wanted. He used to be kind and extremely loving and yes giving. My love language is gifts so sue me. I can’t keep living like this I feel like I’m forcing a relationship on him. I’m waiting til after my birthday tho, since he intended on stringing me along and making me move across the country without 100% wanting me. I feel like he’s keeping me around out of fear of being alone. It hurts. I feel pathetic. I told myself I’d leave after he cheated and gave me the money but out I’m just so attached to him. I could tell he didn’t really want me anymore he just doesn’t know how to let go, just like me. I’m going to miss the sex lol. Someone can try to convince me otherwise if need be... 😢 I’m an aqua sun, Leo moon, cap mars & aqua Venus

Nothing wrong with your man giving you money. People who give you shit about it are haters, the women wish they had a man to spoil them and the men are usually broke

And wish they had the money to do so. I’d stay until my bday too fuck it.

Likes
Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by bkbella86

Posted by Purpleaqua01

So I’m going to leave, I decided. I told him what I found and asked him for the billionth time what he wants from me.. to work on it or keep it moving. He told me yes, he wants to be with me it’s just when we argue he gets to feeling like he’s trapped in a toxic relationship. I’m scared he’ll change his mind again. He was everything I’ve ever wanted. He used to be kind and extremely loving and yes giving. My love language is gifts so sue me. I can’t keep living like this I feel like I’m forcing a relationship on him. I’m waiting til after my birthday tho, since he intended on stringing me along and making me move across the country without 100% wanting me. I feel like he’s keeping me around out of fear of being alone. It hurts. I feel pathetic. I told myself I’d leave after he cheated and gave me the money but out I’m just so attached to him. I could tell he didn’t really want me anymore he just doesn’t know how to let go, just like me. I’m going to miss the sex lol. Someone can try to convince me otherwise if need be... 😢 I’m an aqua sun, Leo moon, cap mars & aqua Venus

Nothing wrong with your man giving you money. People who give you shit about it are haters, the women wish they had a man to spoil them and the men are usually broke

And wish they had the money to do so. I’d stay until my bday too fuck it.

click to expand

@Purpleaqua01

yeah stay until your bday

Likes