New Decade, Who Dis?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by DMV on Sunday, December 15, 2019 and has 11 replies.

Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

So? What's changed in your life during the last 10 years?

Do you feel the pressure of the upcoming decade? Or is this just yet another social construct that doesnt deserve a serious look?

Likes
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by DMV

So? What's changed in your life during the last 10 years?

Do you feel the pressure of the upcoming decade? Or is this just yet another social construct that doesnt deserve a serious look?

How was it for you D?

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Everything changed! A mega ton of personal growth, my dad, my rock, died and I had to learn to be my own, I got divorced, my kids grew up. I struggled, I learned acceptance, peace and how to be alright with me, and what that truly means. I’m feeling an odd sense of peace after all that happened this year and decade.

The coming decade will be the next phase. After kids, maybe a significant other different than what I’ve experienced before and getting ready to retire so I can live future decades in a decent position.

Like
Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by DMV

So? What's changed in your life during the last 10 years?

Do you feel the pressure of the upcoming decade? Or is this just yet another social construct that doesnt deserve a serious look?

How was it for you D?

click to expand

I'm not where I want to be but I'm further then I started

Like
Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Posted by xy_sigh

I'm excited for Pluto in Aquarius.

That was an interesting google search.

The last time it was was way back in 1778. 1776 the world and the US was in major change. The US was brand new.

Profile picture of Anomalous
@Anomalous
8 Years1,000+ Posts

More like anxiety from the fantastic shit I'm going to start. Alot of questions I ask myself that I refuse to dwell in answering until that point of the year has come. One of the golden years of my life that I put so much effort into getting to recently, that I should be more tired than I am lol, but 30 actually feels like 18 all over again as far as optimism and excitement goes for being on the correct track I should have been on 12 years ago. Just with more wisdom and grounded vision.

Likes
Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Life goes on.

Still attempting to live by the ‘onward and upward’ motto. Feels a little surreal to have goals met and things materializing.

I do feel some pressure but it’s all self inflicted. Time continues to run out.