Virgo or Gemini

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by 777 on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 and has 12 replies.

Which Zodiac Sign Is More Trustworthy With Secrets

Virgo is generally considered more discreet and reliable with secrets due to their cautious nature, while Gemini tends to be more communicative and expressive. Trustworthiness varies by individual, but Virgo's practicality often makes them better at keeping confidential information.

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Really— I didn't know this! Are Virgos 2 faced? Gemini's can be trusted when they are loyal to you.

I don't have enough experience with Virgos. And I can't get a hold of the one I'm dating to find out

Image Not Found

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

gemini coz they don't care unless they gain something from it

virgos will say anything observationally

in complete cringey detail

Likes
Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

What'd you end up doing for your birthday, dude? Anything fun?

If you consider work fun, I've been having a blast. Plus I have to go to class tonight 😴

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by 777

Posted by saggurl88

What'd you end up doing for your birthday, dude? Anything fun?

If you consider work fun, I've been having a blast. Plus I have to go to class tonight 😴

click to expand

Oh. Well that's cool. It is the middle of the week 🙂

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by 777

Which sign would u trust more with a secret? Both have blabber mouths

Dang, I never thought about the few Virgo suns sharing my personal business and then playing dumb.

Profile picture of Soul
@Soul
11 Years10,000+ Posts

I'm not going to give anyone my secrets, especally off the bat. I'll play along though. In this scenario I'll have to pretend like I've known both the Gemini and Virgo for a long time. It would have to be like that for me to even accept them as a person in my life, let alone someone I could share secrets with. Even if I did trust them the secrets would still be limited. With that being said I would share them with the Virgo. They knew me for a long time, and watched how I handle people who betray me. Virgo are logical, and might let something slip, but will instantly cover it up and make it seem like it never happened which is great for me because if I found out I would literally destroy them. A virgo knows that. A gemini is more about witty banner, and when push comes to shove has less of a chance of thinking about the consequences their actions have. I would still love and cherish the Gemini the same as the Virgo, but already know to not let them have the option of making a life changing decision because of something personal of mine I gave them in the first place. It's like giving matches to a child and telling them to go play in the woods. I would trust the Virgo more, on a logical level.

Likes
Profile picture of VenusX
@VenusX
7 Years

I don't tell anyone secrets unless I know them super well and I wouldn't confide in either of these 2 signs. But if someone put a gun to my head and said choose - I'd choose Gemini only because I've never had a really good trusting relationship with a Virgo, but I've had many with Geminis.

Like
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by emeraldgem

If someone tells me something in confidence, I'll take it to my grave. I don't have to make myself more important by divulging information that I have been entrusted with. I'm already important. People who need to do that like to wield that little bit of extra power they think they have.

Agreed!!

Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

It's funny most of the virgos accept the criticism & all of the geminis here just deny and claim they are trustworthy

Like