What Rising do I seem to you?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by firebunny on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 and has 14 replies.

Profile picture of firebunny
@firebunny
14 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Leo, son

You always did like attention

πŸ€‘β™ŒοΈπŸŒž

I'm actually shy, Mum.

I don't like the spotlight.

#bashful

πŸ˜›

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by firebunny

Posted by MyStarsShine

Leo, son

You always did like attention

πŸ€‘β™ŒοΈπŸŒž

I'm actually shy, Mum.

I don't like the spotlight.

#bashful

πŸ˜›

click to expand

You have a shy Moon?

Profile picture of firebunny
@firebunny
14 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by firebunny

Posted by MyStarsShine

Leo, son

You always did like attention

πŸ€‘β™ŒοΈπŸŒž

I'm actually shy, Mum.

I don't like the spotlight.

#bashful

πŸ˜›

You have a shy Moon?

click to expand

No, mum.

My moon ain't shy. It loves attention...

But I, as a person, am kinda shy. I don't like attention, spotlight, and high praises.

It just so happens that it's my moon talking on dxp.

πŸ˜›

Like
Profile picture of firebunny
@firebunny
14 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Sailor_Mars

Posted by firebunny

Posted by Sailor_Mars

Aquarius

I wanna know though. Why Aquarius?

πŸ˜›

Unconventionally funny whilst socially adapted.

click to expand

LOOOOOOOOL

I'm different and I like myself that way!

Thanks! πŸ˜›

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by firebunny

^^Taurus Rising

That's why I'm cute/handsome. πŸ™‚

Must be why I'm more handsome than you.

Cancer after Taurus

Profile picture of firebunny
@firebunny
14 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by _Dazed

Posted by firebunny

^^Taurus Rising

That's why I'm cute/handsome. πŸ™‚

Must be why I'm more handsome than you.

Cancer after Taurus

click to expand

I've seen your pics and vids and I think you look a bit like Ands. You have the same level of handsomeness too.

I, on the other hand, kinda look good for an Asian. I'm part Spanish after all.

πŸ˜›

Profile picture of firebunny
@firebunny
14 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by alexscaries

Posted by firebunny

Posted by alexscaries

Leo

Why?

Attention whore

click to expand

Lulz

πŸ˜›