What’s happening here

By sweetheartsApril 25, 2022 10:15pm — 1 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Which planets you have Retrograde in your natal chart?
i read that retorgade planets you feel it more and give more stronger results than a normal planet if you have retrograde in your natal chart which planets it it in how does it effect you this is a good read as it go talk about meaning of different
Taurus Moon People
how is the north node transit to your moon affecting you i really relate to this https 12andus com blog view 234475 transiting-north-node-on-natal-moon-clearing-unresolved-emotions
Major transits mid-life crisis?
the present jupiter neptune conjunction in pisces affects all folks on some level but for me this planetary alignment in the fishes is extra impactful because jupter neptune are conjuct my natal moon and mc in my 9th house so im wanting to know if the
PISCES, VIRGO & CANCER ARE THE MOST FEMININE ZODIAC SIGNS
this is always how i see it what makes up the personality of a zodiac sign ruling planets modality houses symbol glyph element constellation pisces is ruled by jupiter neptune traditionally and ruled by pluto esoterically exalted in venus wate
NSFW/Adult content: Things women of certain signs love sexually from experience.
i am only going to mention women from signs that i have had a lot of experience with meaning that i have been with at least five women of this sign leo here so ymmv only do this to women you are dating in a relationship with fwb or casually seeing
Cancer men how do you REALLY feel about Pisces women?
and im calling men of cancer placements sun moon venus mars feel free to answer reading up all about cancer men you guys like nurturing maternal stable and domestic type of women astrology says we re great matches but im not sure if we are idea
12th house
what do you make of a person who have sun moon mercury venus and ketu sitting in the 12th house coz i find it to be so extreme that i worry please give me your ideas
"A Virgo woman will be the biggest headache of your life"
https youtu be ulu0cnm0yiq someone said that on youtube i feel like libra have been more aggressive these past couple weeks pulled a calm happy graceful man down to this