Fight-or-flight response

By SomMarch 17, 2022 9:27am — 19 replies
You are on page out of 2
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Scorpio Moons
to scorpio moons 1 do you have darkness within yourself 2 what is your definition of darkness 3 do you feel as though all scorpio moons are evil or bad people
Question about sex & attachment
how cum people get attached to those they fuck opposed to not becoming so attached to those you don t fuck what the fuck does that have to with attachments effects
Aspects/ Placements/ Houses/ Signs That are Hard To Befriend
or get to know as a person who s the hardest person to befriend in your life and what was their chart looking like or simply the sun sign with degrees
Elizabeth Holmes and the evil of Aquarius women.
i know that everyone loves to talk about how capricorns and the water signs are the ones who are evil but i want to talk about the most underrated scumbags of astrology the aquarius woman now the reason i want to bring this up is because the evil of the
Which sign does your IC fall in?
how do you relate to it mine is in the 4th the house of cancer and my main priorities have always been family and home home is where the is the ic 4th house represents your home family and foundation unlike the public-facing legacy-bui
Don't we have a dxp'er in the Ukraine
im really having a hard time with her username shes well known here a lot of you are close to her off line and on facebook virgo woman
According to you, which sign fits the personality of each superhero?
this is what i think batman - he s definitely a scorpio he s reserved mysterious with his mask wears black and scorpios like that color bruce wayne is also very smart and again super reserved like scorpios spiderman - i would say he s a sagittar
According to you, which sign fits the personality of each superhero?
this is what i think batman - he s definitely a scorpio he s reserved mysterious with his mask wears black and scorpios like that color bruce wayne is also very smart and again super reserved like scorpios spiderman - i would say he s a sagittar
How to tell if someone is a virgo or libra moon?
ive been trying to find out what moon sign this actor is but it s so difficult for me to tell its on the virgo libra cusp so there s a good chance of him being either one if anyone can tell me how they can tell the difference id appreciate it
Curious about Cusps signs
someone born on the cusp are they more one sign than the other ie 22nd march are they more aries with pisces influences are there any cuspers here do you feel more one sided than the other