Related Topics
I was asked if there was a correlation between MBTI and astrology and I'm currently entertaining several ideas in my head. Apparently even Jung himself may have spoke about jungian functions and its relationship to astrological symbols as he was learned…
Which house is Neptune transitting in your chart and how’s it affecting you? 12th Joy in isolation ... rich dream life I relate to this…
Apparently I’m in one this year just about now, and I’m not quite sure the purpose. While according to Grupovenus there are 3 points in March, August & November 2022. I get I’m in an in between place in life.. time for some sort of…
Libras are the worst sign for women aside from their looks they are the most unreliable most insecure most passive people ever don’t even attempt to get their opinion on anything they’ll give you the most vague and plain answers ever, it can be…
I suggest the earth signs, especially Taurus and Virgo. Scorpio and Libra as close second. (Either sun and…
If you’ve either of these moons, how do you relate to the other…
I’m tryna smash this Sagittarius who has cap venus. It all started in April when I asked for his #. He turned me down, saying he’s married but thanks for the offer. One month later he started leaving notes on my car, some cryptic messages, others flat…
so, until a few days ago, i didn't know a single thing about "houses" in astrology but just out of curiosity, i decided to look up the houses my planets were in. my question is, are we supposed to feel like the signs that rule these houses...? for…
I was 13. I thought it was edgy and esoteric. I wonder what people think of it now versus when they first started looking into…
I was scrolling in some reddit forums and found this meme on the most difficult sun moon combos. Here they are: Aries Sun + Capricorn Moon (this is what I am) Taurus Sun + Sagittarius Moon Gemini Sun + Scorpio Moon Cancer Sun + Leo Moon Leo Sun +…
Are they dxp rivals? What’s the deal? I was getting to dxp and saw dxp lipstick alley and opened and someone is talking about how dxp full of Europeans who are bigoted. And something is true like: latter was always filled with threads from someone…
of this person? anyone with experience dealing with these energies? pisces sun scorpio moon pisces mercury taurus venus pisces mars…
might be Uranus coz it's like Aquas can get away with anything. they always seem to find their way out of things. and they always tend to do well than most everyone else. no need to cut off a finger or defecate on a bed to get anything. Sags can get…
The date you joined dxp holds great significance as you felt compelled to register into this dark abyss. I don’t get users who keep deleting and recreating vs just logging off for extended periods of time as needed but I guess y’alls multiple recreation…
Where you know absolutely no one there at all? What y'all think of them. I went to one last weekend and couldn't for the life of me think of what to say. That's a bit next level, final boss type socializing. Public speaking is a breeze compared because…
So, all of my life plans are somehow tied to having a life with someone, like everything else will automatically fall into piece. For example, there is a man I like who is not interested in my existence, and he lives in a nice big city. Here I am…
I don’t remember ever talking about female bs male of the same sign. I despise men of my sign. I think Gemini men are most ridiculous creation there is. They don’t have personality so they creating one and trying to perform spectacle they produced but…
Okay this one is am easy one.. As the title stated. What's your least favorite sign from each elements? In case we have some members new to astrology who don't know what the elements are its being fire, earth, air and water. Also by least I mean your…
This shit has been hell; I just found out I have to pay a large sum of money because I was paid too much, work has been such a mess, and I bumped into a parked car in the parking lot at my gym so I'm anxiety ridden especially because this is my dad's…
No one puts Kittens in a corner
😂