Flirting (pointlessly)

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by Gemitati on Saturday, December 7, 2019 and has 5 replies.

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by LittleStar

Flirting is social etiquette.

So?

Do you really believe in Dxp being your aristocratic getaway? 🧐

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Phangus

Isn't that your specialty, Ms. Suggest-An-Orgy? You tell us.

Yeah...it is what I said.

And it’s innocent and not orgy material at all.

Pffff

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by LittleStar

Posted by Phangus

Isn't that your specialty, Ms. Suggest-An-Orgy? You tell us.

Idk. Half the time I don’t understand her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

click to expand

Knowing how long I’ve been understood on here doesn’t make you the sharpest knife in the drawer to admit that you don’t undestand me...🤷‍♀️

Like
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by LittleStar

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by LittleStar

Posted by Phangus

Isn't that your specialty, Ms. Suggest-An-Orgy? You tell us.

Idk. Half the time I don’t understand her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Knowing how long I’ve been understood on here doesn’t make you the sharpest knife in the drawer to admit that you don’t undestand me...🤷‍♀️

Must be all that meth I don’t use.

click to expand

You’ve admitted you understand half so you must use something...🤔

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by nanorobot

Where is the orgy? And who will be there?

My list looks like an undriven snow so far...

I don’t think we have enough men with balls.🤷‍♀️