Libra man

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by Asri on Monday, November 18, 2019 and has 4 replies.

Profile picture of Asri
@Asri
6 Years

Hi everyone,

I am gemini girl. One week ago, I met Libra man. He gave card and flower. Suddenly, today he said he just wanna be alone. He blocked me from FB and contact.

What do U think I should do? I went to his apt. and He put all my things outside the door. He also doesn't want to open the door.

Profile picture of Undine
@Undine
13 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Asri

Hi everyone,

"One week ago, I met Libra man. [...] I went to his apt. and He put all my things outside the door.

Haha....that was quick! What were you doing, trying to move in with him already 😄?

Profile picture of stillstillwater
@stillstillwater
9 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Undine

Posted by Asri

Hi everyone,

"One week ago, I met Libra man. [...] I went to his apt. and He put all my things outside the door.

Haha....that was quick! What were you doing, trying to move in with him already 😄?

click to expand

whole story doesnt make sense

Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Can he not make it anymore clear to you that he wants nothing to do with you?? Have some self respect and back off from him with whatever dignity you have left. What is it with women trying to push through to a guy who has no interest in them, it’s only been a week for fucks sake