Successful Scorpio & Taurus couples

" http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
    Taurus uncle was engaged
    Went to a dance without fiancée and met scorpio aunt
    He danced with her all night
    Cancelled his engagement and started dating Scorpio aunt
    He married her 40 years later spark is still in their eyes

Now uncle has had a few set back through the years n my aunt has been strong to pull things through

• Redbull
    Oh you got a phd, playa hatin degree
    male
    Posted by Cg2016
    I feel like T&S can be successful and I want some stories dammit lol

Sorry I had to do it Tongue
  • Cg2016
    Sun: Scorpio Moon: Libra Asc: Cap Mars: Scorp. Venus: Virgo
    Posted by Impulsv
    Taurus uncle was engaged
    Went to a dance without fiancée and met scorpio aunt
    He danced with her all night
    Cancelled his engagement and started dating Scorpio aunt
    He married her 40 years later spark is still in their eyes

Damn I feel sorry for shortie he was engaged to though lmao. I'd kill my damn Taurus!

Thanks for the story it is cute
  • Impulsv
    " http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
    It was a ldr with fiancé but with Scorpio aunt he move to her and courted her for 8 months
    Then once he married both moved back to where he originally lived.
    For her he moved n stayedxnear by to court her properly
  • Impulsv
    " http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
    Posted by Redbull
    Posted by Cg2016
    I feel like T&S can be successful and I want some stories dammit lol

Sorry I had to do it Tongue

THATS heaven to my ears
  • Did this thread happen because of the T&S vs L&A - who da most disastruous thread tho?
  • Posted by Redbull
    Posted by Cg2016
    I feel like T&S can be successful and I want some stories dammit lol

Sorry I had to do it Tongue

The playa hatin degree be showing 😂😂
  • Cg2016
    Sun: Scorpio Moon: Libra Asc: Cap Mars: Scorp. Venus: Virgo
    Posted by Impulsv
    Then once he married both moved back to where he originally lived.
    For her he moved n stayedxnear by to court her properly

Awww mad cute. Damn ldr too. Ida been sick like so all this time you could relocate huh muhtreetrunka?! Lmaooo. Nah but that's dope.
  • Cg2016
    Sun: Scorpio Moon: Libra Asc: Cap Mars: Scorp. Venus: Virgo
    Posted by Mujer_latina

Yes lmaoo. Cuz as a scorp I've had much more disastrous relationships lol. Plus I've seen an Aqua leo pair and they were wooorrsseeeee than any of my Taurus relationships. But one commenter did say Tm&Sf works best. I'm in one now and we're pretty chill lol.
  • Posted by Cg2016
    Posted by Mujer_latina

It seem you really like 'em tauri that you felt the need to redeem this pairing lol

But I agree. Tm x Sf works better and can last. they're goals when they last actually
  • earlorg16
    Taurus - Sun / Capricorn - Moon / Leo - Ascendant
    i know two couples who are taurus-m/scorpio-f and both are very happy. one is my ex and shes engaged to her bf of 4 years. the other have been dating for 3. my cousin is best friends with my ex and claims that they're hyper sexual. im not surprised at all honestly but kudos to them!
  • Jules-ll
    Some days you just step in it...
    female from NY
    Know two T&S couples-

First is Tm/Sf, they've been married for 30 years and he still chases her around the house. They met when she was 15, she moved from NY to Newfoundland to be near him before they got married. They moved back to NY, have one daughter.

Second is Sm/Tf they've also been married for a long time, met in Mexico when she went down as an ESL teacher. She was dating his cousin and he stole her away, they ended up married and moving together to the US when their daughter was 3 weeks old.

So the women both married men from other countries, have one daughter, and both couples became grandparents for the first time last year. Big Grin
  • lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    the one i know off my head is this..

User Submitted Image
    still together through the thick and thin.
  • Nintendo Switch

The Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere.

Recent Astrology Topics