The user who posted this message has hidden it.
Posted by krysrenee7
1. Considering how you guys left off when you fell out, did you honestly expect him to remain faithful/loyal/celebate the whole time? I hope not. Life must go on
2. He may be trying to make you jealous OR test your reaction. He figures that if you respond with jealousy or disappointment that it must signal that you're still into him. If that's the case, he has a pretty weird & backwards way of going about trying to figure out if you still like him, but hey some men go for the kill & have the strangest ways of getting their answer.
3. Or he probably put you in the "friend" category, thus he no longer has to hide his extra relations with other women b/c he's no longer chasing you, therefore he no longer has to keep that area of his life silent or hide it from you, like he probably would've had you 2 still been dating. He's probably discussing "women" with you like he would any of his other friends.
4. When he told a friend that he "doesn't have time for girls" that doesn't mean that he hasn't been sleeping with them or having semi-relations with them. He was probably trying to say that he doesn't have time for a serious relationship with any of them. You might've mistaken his words to mean that he literally wasn't seeing, talking to or entertaining any women period. And if that's the case, idk why you'd even believe that.
5. Take his word for it. If he swears he's got a million girls around him right now, believe him. And if he's lying, use that as motivation to stay far away from him! If he's making all of this up, it shows that he's a liar & manipulator & that he'll go to irrational lengths to get what he wants/get certain responses from others.