Do signs like it if ...

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by RollergirlOrc on Saturday, July 15, 2023 and has 24 replies.

Profile picture of RollergirlOrc
@RollergirlOrc
12 Years1,000+ Posts

This is a thread for all the questions you want to ask about whatever sign you'd like.

I'll go first: Do Cancer like it if you call them names like darling, baby, sweetie etc...

🤣

Likes
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by RollergirlOrc
My experience: not sure. But I'm fairly certain that Air signs do NOT respond to sweetie, baby, sugar pie

Obviously that depends. If I did someone a favor and they respond to me is "thanks. You're a sweetie". I just wouldn't really know how to respond to that. And my "you're welcome" reply don't never sound genuine but come off as sounding fake with no feelings. So you welcome gets pretty old.

I kinda wanna keep my questions I have for certain signs of what they like if..... to myself in fear of some of these users thinking I'm attacking their sign. Like I don't know why it matters or bothers them.

Profile picture of GC69_
@GC69_
4 YearsCancer

Posted by RollergirlOrc
This is a thread for all the questions you want to ask about whatever sign you'd like.

I'll go first: Do Cancer like it if you call them names like darling, baby, sweetie etc...

🤣

Yisss 🥺🥺🥺

Profile picture of Basic
@Basic
3 Years

Do Taurus sun and moons with a thigh gap and no deep nasolabial folds exist?

Profile picture of Basic
@Basic
3 Years

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
I would probably have to lose a good hundred pounds to get rid of my nasolabial sadly 😥

It’s normal to have them but the deep lines are the signs of old age

It’s the lack of facial fat that actually bring them out

But being overweight can also make the cheeks fuller and the fold deeper

Profile picture of nanochip
@nanochip
3 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Basic

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
I would probably have to lose a good hundred pounds to get rid of my nasolabial sadly 😥

It’s normal to have them but the deep lines are the signs of old age

It’s the lack of facial fat that actually bring them out

But being overweight can also make the cheeks fuller and the fold deeper

click to expand

Certified nasolabial fold inspector

Like
Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Nasolabial folds become deeper if a person loses teeth. So take care of your teeth!

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
I would probably have to lose a good hundred pounds to get rid of my nasolabial sadly 😥

Profile picture of hydorah
@hydorah
13 Years10,000+ PostsPisces

Posted by RollergirlOrc
This is a thread for all the questions you want to ask about whatever sign you'd like.

I'll go first: Do Cancer like it if you call them names like darling, baby, sweetie etc...

🤣

They would hate it, but they would start to make plans to murder you the moment you stop doing it

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Basic

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
I would probably have to lose a good hundred pounds to get rid of my nasolabial sadly 😥

It’s normal to have them but the deep lines are the signs of old age

It’s the lack of facial fat that actually bring them out

But being overweight can also make the cheeks fuller and the fold deeper

click to expand

I just got through shaving in the mirror but made sure to pay close attention to that. And it's just a thin line on each side. It's not deep at all. So yeah you right I think that's normal to have. I also compare 2 of my before and after photos (one, my drivers license which is the fat before and the other one which was kinda recently) and I have to say none of them are deep.

Like
Profile picture of Basic
@Basic
3 Years

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by Basic

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
I would probably have to lose a good hundred pounds to get rid of my nasolabial sadly 😥

It’s normal to have them but the deep lines are the signs of old age

It’s the lack of facial fat that actually bring them out

But being overweight can also make the cheeks fuller and the fold deeper

I just got through shaving in the mirror but made sure to pay close attention to that. And it's just a thin line on each side. It's not deep at all. So yeah you right I think that's normal to have. I also compare 2 of my before and after photos (one, my drivers license which is the fat before and the other one which was kinda recently) and I have to say none of them are deep.

click to expand

Image Not Found

Profile picture of Basic
@Basic
3 Years

Posted by hydorah
thigh gap (the real one, not the faked one) is not a sign of good health

🤣

You always funny man

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Som
Nasolabial folds become deeper if a person loses teeth. So take care of your teeth!

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter
I would probably have to lose a good hundred pounds to get rid of my nasolabial sadly 😥

click to expand

Hmm 🤔 I never thought about that. Seem like if you lose your k-9 teeths your face as a whole should change appearance drastically especially the smile lines.

Like
Profile picture of hydorah
@hydorah
13 Years10,000+ PostsPisces

there's an age (post 35) when your cheeks fill up with fat, and then there's an age later in life where you will probably lose weight, that creates the nasolabial folds. It's mostly unavoidable , and it's not that important.

You'd have to be superficial like ands to be obsessed with that

Like
Profile picture of Basic
@Basic
3 Years

Posted by hydorah
there's an age (post 35) when your cheeks fill up with fat, and then there's an age later in life where you will probably lose weight, that creates the nasolabial folds. It's mostly unavoidable , and it's not that important.

You'd have to be superficial like ands to be obsessed with that

🤣

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by cersei
Can Geminis go without talking for an entire hour?

No. But I certainly can. I actually hate to talk in real life. And if people would leave me alone I can literally go without talking for the remaining of my life.

Profile picture of Timone
@Timone
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by RollergirlOrc
My experience: not sure. But I'm fairly certain that Air signs do NOT respond to sweetie, baby, sugar pie

Yeh not a fan.

Like
Profile picture of Basic
@Basic
3 Years

Posted by Eggroll
Which sign men just like clean natural nails and no nail polish?

Taurus like them basic

Profile picture of Truemara
@Truemara
5 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by hydorah
there's an age (post 35) when your cheeks fill up with fat, and then there's an age later in life where you will probably lose weight, that creates the nasolabial folds. It's mostly unavoidable , and it's not that important.

You'd have to be superficial like ands to be obsessed with that

Or just get filler ands

Like
Profile picture of Basic
@Basic
3 Years

Posted by Truemara

Posted by hydorah
there's an age (post 35) when your cheeks fill up with fat, and then there's an age later in life where you will probably lose weight, that creates the nasolabial folds. It's mostly unavoidable , and it's not that important.

You'd have to be superficial like ands to be obsessed with that

Or just get filler ands

click to expand

You can only do so much fillers

Profile picture of Walk_on_by
@Walk_on_by
3 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Eggroll

Posted by Walk_on_by

Posted by Eggroll
Which sign men just like clean natural nails and no nail polish?

All of them lol
click to expand

Not true. A lot of men love painted toe nails.

click to expand

Yeah true, da fuck am I saying, I love some cute painted nails in a nice shade.

I missed 'just' part.