How would you rank these signs?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Aquavina on Wednesday, July 19, 2023 and has 23 replies.

Profile picture of Aquavina
@Aquavina
5 Years

A twitter post I found and I am shocked. Wtf we ever do to y’all lol !

The Most Affectionate To Heartless Ranked In

Order:

1. Cancer women

2. Taurus women

3. Leo women

4. Libra women

5. Pisces women

6. Virgo women

7. Scorpio women

8. Capricorn women

9. Aries women

10. Sagittarius women

11. Gemini women

12. Aquarius women

Like
Profile picture of Lostthoughts
@Lostthoughts
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Dumb list. Your using ego to describe how someone loves.

Even then how someone especially enjoys receiving love is subjective.

Profile picture of Aquavina
@Aquavina
5 Years

Posted by Lostthoughts
Dumb list. Your using ego to describe how someone loves.

Even then how someone especially enjoys receiving love is subjective.

Sounds like you’re in the bottom 2

Profile picture of hydorah
@hydorah
13 Years10,000+ PostsPisces

1. Cancer women

2. Taurus women

3. Aries women

4. Libra women

5. Virgo women

6. Scorpio women

7. Capricorn women

8. Sagittarius women

9. Leo women

10. Gemini women

11. Pisces women

12. Aquarius women

Profile picture of Lostthoughts
@Lostthoughts
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Aquavina

Posted by Lostthoughts
Dumb list. Your using ego to describe how someone loves.

Even then how someone especially enjoys receiving love is subjective.

Sounds like you’re in the bottom 2

click to expand

😂 Far from it. I'm capable of the best qualities everyone looks for from the get go.

It's why I laugh at this list.

Why would anyone allow yourself to be restricted and scrutinized in this way?

Profile picture of Aquavina
@Aquavina
5 Years

Posted by Yunker
I'm an Aquarius man but I have to say I agree with you being bottom. You lot not helping yourself LOL.

To prove my point, I bet you'll ignore this or reply it two days later.

I feel attacked. We’re the same though lol

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Maybe because it is a myth that Pisceses have special empathy.

Posted by cersei

Why you put us almost last? 😂

Like
Profile picture of IReallyAteMyGrandmaInMonkeyTown
@IReallyAteMyGrandmaInMonkeyTown
3 Years

From Warmest to Coldest

1. Cancer women

2. Leo women

3. Gemini women

4. Virgo women

5. Taurus women

6. Libra women

7. Aries women

8. Scorpio women

9. Pisces women

10. Sagittarius women

11. Capricorn women

12. Aquarius women

Very shallow, but as far as who is warm or cold this is exact dot for dot.

Profile picture of Truemara
@Truemara
5 Years1,000+ Posts

Hilarious you put Aries at three

They fall in love every second n each new boyfriend is the love of their lives .

Yet Scorpio will love one and for life if they loved you

Profile picture of Pesto101
@Pesto101
6 Years

1, 2 and 3 would run you down in their car if they lose their pedestal.

Be glad you're on the bottom of the list, Aqua.

The most loving and doting are also the most... in the opposite direction.

Like
Profile picture of Walk_on_by
@Walk_on_by
3 Years1,000+ Posts

You should definitely stress out about this random list on the internet for 48 hours, maybe even buy a few bottles of merlot to cope

Profile picture of Walk_on_by
@Walk_on_by
3 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by poppyflower

Posted by Walk_on_by
You should definitely stress out about this random list on the internet for 48 hours, maybe even buy a few bottles of merlot to cope

Only 48? 🤔

click to expand

Give or take

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Truemara
Hilarious you put Aries at three

They fall in love every second n each new boyfriend is the love of their lives .

Yet Scorpio will love one and for life if they loved you

The post is about affection.

Love the one you’re with, so the choice is fitting.

Can’t be affectionate to a person you love but aren’t with anymore 😬😅

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Stony

Posted by saggurl88
I’m fine with being heartless, IYKYK

Yeah yeah, just play with my heart

click to expand

No time to play, I’m trying to be heartless, REMEMBER!!! 🥸

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Aquavina
A twitter post I found and I am shocked. Wtf we ever do to y’all lol !

The Most Affectionate To Heartless Ranked In

Order:

1. Cancer women

2. Taurus women

3. Leo women

4. Libra women

5. Pisces women

6. Virgo women

7. Scorpio women

8. Capricorn women

9. Aries women

10. Sagittarius women

11. Gemini women

12. Aquarius women

This looks like a list of most clingy to less clingy 😅😂🤣

Like
Profile picture of Aquavina
@Aquavina
5 Years

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Aquavina
A twitter post I found and I am shocked. Wtf we ever do to y’all lol !

The Most Affectionate To Heartless Ranked In

Order:

1. Cancer women

2. Taurus women

3. Leo women

4. Libra women

5. Pisces women

6. Virgo women

7. Scorpio women

8. Capricorn women

9. Aries women

10. Sagittarius women

11. Gemini women

12. Aquarius women

This looks like a list of most clingy to less clingy 😅😂🤣

click to expand

Then piscies should be at the top 😂

Like
Profile picture of aquarius09
@aquarius09
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by cersei

Posted by Yunker
I'm an Aquarius man but I have to say I agree with you being bottom. You lot not helping yourself LOL.

To prove my point, I bet you'll ignore this or reply it two days later.

What does messaging response rate have to do with affection? 😂

click to expand

That’s how those Twitter zodiac ratings emerge. 😝

Profile picture of Aquavina
@Aquavina
5 Years

Posted by Yunker

Posted by Aquavina

Posted by Yunker
I'm an Aquarius man but I have to say I agree with you being bottom. You lot not helping yourself LOL.

To prove my point, I bet you'll ignore this or reply it two days later.

I feel attacked. We’re the same though lol

I remember you asked for my placement and I gave it to you but you haven't told me your placement even though I asked for it. You just disappeared.

I don't think you're an Aquarius. Cusps maybe?.

click to expand

Lol I probably saw it and got distracted.

I’m Aquarius sun, libra moon with a lot of Cap in my chart.

Profile picture of Psychicramlaxman
@Psychicramlaxman
3 Years

Posted by Stony
How could I be so heartless

The rest are at the bottom. Cancers are fake nurturing. Taurus is shallow and self absorbed. Leo's and sags are too rough around the edges. Geminis left to get wasted. Libras kick you when you're down. Pisces added more stress to the mix. Capricorn is capricorn.

Profile picture of RollergirlOrc
@RollergirlOrc
12 Years1,000+ Posts

What if they have a heart and say, "I want to help the underdog!" But then they get distracted by a low-budget sci fi movie and start searching for a 100-disc dvd collection of all the terrible sci fi B movies to ever exist

....

?