If any of you have been feeling awful recently, just know that....

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MoesMoneys on Sunday, September 25, 2022 and has 16 replies.

Profile picture of MoesMoneys
@MoesMoneys
4 Years

These have been the recent transits

- Mercury Retrograde

- Jupiter Retrograde

- Saturn Retrograde

- Pluto Retrograde

- Neptune Retrograde

- Chiron Retrograde

- Uranus Retrograde

Likes
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MoesMoneys

These have been the recent transits

- Mercury Retrograde

- Jupiter Retrograde

- Saturn Retrograde

- Pluto Retrograde

- Neptune Retrograde

- Chiron Retrograde

- Uranus Retrograde

I know, but I don’t know what it all means…

Isn’t some planet retrograde at some point all the time?

And how does one feel awful but has a lot of sex?

My Leo friend told me he’s been having lots of sex lately and I’m like “good for you” 🤷

But he always has lots of women, so no surprises there.

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Probably explains why I been feeling sick as of late. Was really bad this past Monday and Tuesday finally getting over that nasty cold. I just ain't been saying nothing. Been keeping quiet about it. But it's getting better. I don't know how to tell from the stars though.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by MoesMoneys

These have been the recent transits

- Mercury Retrograde

- Jupiter Retrograde

- Saturn Retrograde

- Pluto Retrograde

- Neptune Retrograde

- Chiron Retrograde

- Uranus Retrograde

I know, but I don’t know what it all means…

Isn’t some planet retrograde at some point all the time?

And how does one feel awful but has a lot of sex?

My Leo friend told me he’s been having lots of sex lately and I’m like “good for you” 🤷

But he always has lots of women, so no surprises there.

click to expand

Sex, like booze, drugs etc can be a quick fix and doesn’t necessarily make people happy especially when there is no connection...

Like
Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Possibly one of the most sane threads you’ve ever done

It does feel like a gloomy Sunday where everyone and everything sucks

Likes
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by MoesMoneys

These have been the recent transits

- Mercury Retrograde

- Jupiter Retrograde

- Saturn Retrograde

- Pluto Retrograde

- Neptune Retrograde

- Chiron Retrograde

- Uranus Retrograde

I know, but I don’t know what it all means…

Isn’t some planet retrograde at some point all the time?

And how does one feel awful but has a lot of sex?

My Leo friend told me he’s been having lots of sex lately and I’m like “good for you” 🤷

But he always has lots of women, so no surprises there.

Sex, like booze, drugs etc can be a quick fix and doesn’t necessarily make people happy especially when there is no connection...

click to expand

Empty sex. Is there any worse feeling, especially after? 😬

Like
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by ImperfectStorm

Is it strange that I kinda like the retrogrades? Lol it’s like a do-over or a second chance to see or do things differently.

Do you have any retrogrades in your chart? I think I’ve got a few and I don’t know that I notice a big difference (direct or not).

Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by SassyKiwi

Possibly one of the most sane threads you’ve ever done

It does feel like a gloomy Sunday where everyone and everything sucks

Is it just me or are most Sundays gloomy? I’ve lived in several different places (countries) and they always sucked 😬

Like
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Monimai

Posted by borednbeautiful

Posted by SassyKiwi

Possibly one of the most sane threads you’ve ever done

It does feel like a gloomy Sunday where everyone and everything sucks

Is it just me or are most Sundays gloomy? I’ve lived in several different places (countries) and they always sucked 😬

Sunday's feel like a punishment. Bewitched or doomed and i have no clue why

click to expand

Yeah. And people worship on this day, yet everyone seems kinda dead to me.

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

my grand aunt died not too long ago and my dad died just this morning. i did just turn 29 so i suppose this is saturn return. i'm heartbroken but i did meet someone whose been very reliable throughout.

Like
Profile picture of borednbeautiful
@borednbeautiful
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

my grand aunt died not too long ago and my dad died just this morning. i did just turn 29 so i suppose this is saturn return. i'm heartbroken but i did meet someone whose been very reliable throughout.

I’m so sorry to hear this virgooppp 😢 😢

What a sad news. May he rest in peace 🤍 🙏 🕯️

Likes
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

my grand aunt died not too long ago and my dad died just this morning. i did just turn 29 so i suppose this is saturn return. i'm heartbroken but i did meet someone whose been very reliable throughout.

So sorry to hear of your loss

Sending big hugs

(((❤️)))

May your dad rest peacefully

Like
Profile picture of wagtail
@wagtail
14 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

my grand aunt died not too long ago and my dad died just this morning. i did just turn 29 so i suppose this is saturn return. i'm heartbroken but i did meet someone whose been very reliable throughout.

That’s really awful news virgoOPP

So sorry to hear that 💔

Like
Profile picture of serenidad
@serenidad
4 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

my grand aunt died not too long ago and my dad died just this morning. i did just turn 29 so i suppose this is saturn return. i'm heartbroken but i did meet someone whose been very reliable throughout.

saw this just now....my heartfelt condolences for your loss 😢😢💔

i know there isn't a lot we can say to alleviate your pain at the moment but pls know that we're all thinking of you.

Like
Profile picture of m3h
@m3h
8 Years

Posted by virgoOPPP

my grand aunt died not too long ago and my dad died just this morning. i did just turn 29 so i suppose this is saturn return. i'm heartbroken but i did meet someone whose been very reliable throughout.

Such heartbreaking news.

My condolences to you and your family. ❤️

Like