@AquaNextDoor
11 Years1,000+ PostsAquarius
The planets in intercepted signs are weaken but if they're making lots of aspects then it's not that bad.
I don't think it's rare.
Cap and cancer are in my chart- 2nd and 8th. I also have double Taurus 6th/7th and Scorp ASC/12th
I find i am drawn to cancer energy like crazy (8th house). not sure if that has anything to do with it.
I have cap merc and my Aqua sun is at the end of house 2, those energies do seem muted.
Posted by dilettante
i have an intercepted 1st & 7th house, in pisces & virgo.
i have heard it is kinda rare but i dunno?
ive read that the energies of intercepted houses are the energies in your life that you lack, play a prominent role in your life, but need to be worked on.
My son has also pisces&virgo intercepted in the 1st/7th house, I‘ve never seen or heard of it before. Super curious!
How do you feel about your signs being intercepted?
Posted by justagirl
Cap and cancer are in my chart- 2nd and 8th. I also have double Taurus 6th/7th and Scorp ASC/12th
I find i am drawn to cancer energy like crazy (8th house). not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Exact same...weird lol
Op...I don't know much on the subject tbh. I have Chiron and NN in the 7th, nothing in my 12th, 8th or 6th and Uranus and Jupiter in my 1st house and Neptune in my 2nd. 🤷🏼♀️
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
Anyone of you having intercepted signs in their natal chart? Is it something rare?
Any insight?