Transiting North and South Nodes

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MyStarsShine on Monday, September 2, 2019 and has 45 replies.

Understanding Transiting North and South Nodes

Transiting North and South Nodes indicate areas of growth and release over about 18 months. The houses they move through highlight the life themes you are meant to pursue or leave behind. Tracking these transits helps you align with your evolving life path and spiritual development.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by but_didyoudie

The f, so its transiting through my 11th house Cancer... its at 16 degrees Cancer currently.

It passed through my Jupiter 1 degree and 12 degree Chiron already.

The South Node passed Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and the Vertex asteroid already all in Cap.

North node in 11th and South Node in 5th?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by but_didyoudie

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by but_didyoudie

The f, so its transiting through my 11th house Cancer... its at 16 degrees Cancer currently.

It passed through my Jupiter 1 degree and 12 degree Chiron already.

The South Node passed Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and the Vertex asteroid already all in Cap.

North node in 11th and South Node in 5th?

i think so

click to expand

If so, your meant to be moving towards 11th house stuff....friendships, groups of people etc...

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Antiphates

Transit NN 10th house in Cancer conjuncting natal Chiron and MC

Transit SN 4th house in Capricorn conjuncting natal Uranus, Mercury, Neptune, Saturn and Venus

Head towards career and public image and away from home and it's roots, family etc....

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

I don’t know what you talking about but I am feeling like I am about to hurt somebody! lol

I just need to find a person smaller than me...

Is this that shit you talking about?

Count me in. Whatever it is. 🧟‍♀️❤️

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

I don’t know what you talking about but I am feeling like I am about to hurt somebody! lol

I just need to find a person smaller than me...

Is this that shit you talking about?

Count me in. Whatever it is. 🧟‍♀️❤️

Where is your transit North Node? Why you want to hurt someone?

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Gemitati

I don’t know what you talking about but I am feeling like I am about to hurt somebody! lol

I just need to find a person smaller than me...

Is this that shit you talking about?

Count me in. Whatever it is. 🧟‍♀️❤️

Where is your transit North Node? Why you want to hurt someone?

click to expand

I am kidding. Too many emotions and that bloody mattress thread 🤦‍♀️

😂😂😂😂

Profile picture of Haruuka
@Haruuka
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

I don’t know what you talking about but I am feeling like I am about to hurt somebody! lol

I just need to find a person smaller than me...

Is this that shit you talking about?

Count me in. Whatever it is. 🧟‍♀️❤️

That’s what old bytches always do

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by Gemitati

I don’t know what you talking about but I am feeling like I am about to hurt somebody! lol

I just need to find a person smaller than me...

Is this that shit you talking about?

Count me in. Whatever it is. 🧟‍♀️❤️

That’s what old bytches always do

click to expand

At least we’ve passed stage of hoping for unreal shit...like dead musicians...

Like
Profile picture of Haruuka
@Haruuka
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

My north node is In Pisces in the 1st house, my south node in virgo 8th house

Profile picture of Haruuka
@Haruuka
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

My north node is In Pisces in the 1st house, my south node in virgo 2nd house

click to expand
Like
Profile picture of Haruuka
@Haruuka
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by Gemitati

I don’t know what you talking about but I am feeling like I am about to hurt somebody! lol

I just need to find a person smaller than me...

Is this that shit you talking about?

Count me in. Whatever it is. 🧟‍♀️❤️

That’s what old bytches always do

At least we’ve passed stage of hoping for unreal shit...like dead musicians...

click to expand

🤤

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

My north node is In Pisces in the 1st house, my south node in virgo 2nd house

click to expand

Is that your natal or transits?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

The North node always shows us the road we must follow in order to develop ourselves, and most of the times it is not the easiest one to choose. Most people usually feel quite uncomfortable about marching towards fulfilling matters of the house where the North Node is located. This is because during previous lifetimes we have gathered a lot of experience concerning the South Node house matters. Indeed, we are a lot more acquainted with the roads we have already walked; yet life requires from us to abandon the safety of known patterns and face development through unknown areas.

......

Likes
Profile picture of Haruuka
@Haruuka
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

My north node is In Pisces in the 1st house, my south node in virgo 2nd house

Is that your natal or transits?

click to expand

My natal

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

My north node is In Pisces in the 1st house, my south node in virgo 2nd house

Is that your natal or transits?

My natal

click to expand

Find out which house you’ve Cancer in and that’s where your North node is transiting in. South node is always opposite

Profile picture of Haruuka
@Haruuka
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

My north node is In Pisces in the 1st house, my south node in virgo 2nd house

Is that your natal or transits?

click to expand

Now I looked at it, it’s in my 6th house in cancer

And the south node in my 12th house in capricorn

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by Haruuka

Posted by MyStarsShine

Where are the North and South nodes transiting in your chart? Look at which houses they are hitting to see what you’re meant to be heading for/meant to be doing (North node) and leaving behind (South Node)

Node transits spend approx 1.5 years in a house. You can see them by creating a transits and natal chart at Astro.com>>>extended chart selection

*~🌟~*

My north node is In Pisces in the 1st house, my south node in virgo 2nd house

Is that your natal or transits?

Now I looked at it, it’s in my 6th house in cancer

And the south node in my 12th house in capricorn

click to expand

Going towards service and healthy life style

Like
Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

NN transit in my 8th house all by it's lonesome. So I should be dying and being reborn... currently waiting on the reborn part I think 😂. Or am I heading into a lot of sex?...cause ill take it lol.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by LostinmyMind11

NN transit in my 8th house all by it's lonesome. So I should be dying and being reborn... currently waiting on the reborn part I think 😂. Or am I heading into a lot of sex?...cause ill take it lol.

all of it at once lol and other people’s money too. . . Rich sexy Pluto type man 😀

Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by LostinmyMind11

NN transit in my 8th house all by it's lonesome. So I should be dying and being reborn... currently waiting on the reborn part I think 😂. Or am I heading into a lot of sex?...cause ill take it lol.

all of it at once lol and other people’s money too. . . Rich sexy Pluto type man 😀

click to expand

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Where he at tho?

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by LostinmyMind11

NN transit in my 8th house all by it's lonesome. So I should be dying and being reborn... currently waiting on the reborn part I think 😂. Or am I heading into a lot of sex?...cause ill take it lol.

all of it at once lol and other people’s money too. . . Rich sexy Pluto type man 😀

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Where he at tho?

click to expand

Watch out he gonna jump out at ya wearing a V for Vendetta mask 😷 😱

Like
Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

On Astro.com is south node=descending true mode?

True node is transiting 7th house, Cancer & Descending true node is transiting 1st house Capricorn.

Like
Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by LostinmyMind11

NN transit in my 8th house all by it's lonesome. So I should be dying and being reborn... currently waiting on the reborn part I think 😂. Or am I heading into a lot of sex?...cause ill take it lol.

all of it at once lol and other people’s money too. . . Rich sexy Pluto type man 😀

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Where he at tho?

Watch out he gonna jump out at ya wearing a V for Vendetta mask 😷 😱

click to expand

That's probably how I'll die 😂

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by PuzzlePieces

On Astro.com is south node=descending true mode?

True node is transiting 7th house, Cancer & Descending true node is transiting 1st house Capricorn.

South Node is what we bring in from previous life and North Node where we are meant to head to

For just over a year the transit stays in that house....you are meant to go towards rships (7th)

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by LostinmyMind11

NN transit in my 8th house all by it's lonesome. So I should be dying and being reborn... currently waiting on the reborn part I think 😂. Or am I heading into a lot of sex?...cause ill take it lol.

all of it at once lol and other people’s money too. . . Rich sexy Pluto type man 😀

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Where he at tho?

Watch out he gonna jump out at ya wearing a V for Vendetta mask 😷 😱

That's probably how I'll die 😂

click to expand

What a way to go! 😈😂

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Ram416

NN cancer 2nd house, SN Capricorn 8th house.

What does that mean?

Towards 2nd house is about learning to depend on your own resources rather than others

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PuzzlePieces

On Astro.com is south node=descending true mode?

True node is transiting 7th house, Cancer & Descending true node is transiting 1st house Capricorn.

South Node is what we bring in from previous life and North Node where we are meant to head to

For just over a year the transit stays in that house....you are meant to go towards rships (7th)

click to expand

Hmmmm interesting.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by bmoon8

Transiting North Node in 6th house. Transiting South node in 12th house.

To be of service and it can also be connected to health awareness

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

*Karmic* purpose of North Node (transits and natal)

1st house ~ To develop the self unselfishly

2nd house ~ To develop inner security

3rd house ~ To communicate who one is

4th house ~ To nurture oneself and others

5th house ~ To become heart centered and empowered

6th house ~ To serve from the heart

7th house ~ To relate to oneself and others fairly and harmoniously

8th house ~ Regenerafion

9th ~ To seek the deeper meaning in llfe

10th house ~ To develop in and outer authority

11th house ~ To channel collective power wisely

12th house ~ To reach enlightenment and move off the wheel of rebirth.

~**🌟**~

Profile picture of AerialView
@AerialView
9 Years10,000+ Posts

Transitting 5th house (in the middle of it).

Natal North Node is also in 5th house.

I want five paragraph answer.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by AerialView

Transitting 5th house (in the middle of it).

Natal North Node is also in 5th house.

I want five paragraph answer.

To become heart centred and empowered

I am going into this transit too....it's about taking back the power and balancing up the head heart thing, opening up the heart more and getting out of the head ... balancing the two up instead of acting from one or the other

Also a time to think about children...whether to have them or if you do make them a focus in some way..

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by pisceswoman123

Right now NN is in the middle of my 10th house in Cancer

This is about focusing on finding success in a career, so the next few months may give you the chance to do this. It's opppsite the house of family, roots and home (4th)

The karmic lesson is to become more authorative, Pisces.

Like
Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PuzzlePieces

On Astro.com is south node=descending true mode?

True node is transiting 7th house, Cancer & Descending true node is transiting 1st house Capricorn.

South Node is what we bring in from previous life and North Node where we are meant to head to

For just over a year the transit stays in that house....you are meant to go towards rships (7th)

click to expand

So it just began in the house, so this makes sense. All seems to be in the right place & Libra is quite interesting. Really seems more considering a partnership/relationship than jumping into one. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by PuzzlePieces

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PuzzlePieces

On Astro.com is south node=descending true mode?

True node is transiting 7th house, Cancer & Descending true node is transiting 1st house Capricorn.

South Node is what we bring in from previous life and North Node where we are meant to head to

For just over a year the transit stays in that house....you are meant to go towards rships (7th)

So it just began in the house, so this makes sense. All seems to be in the right place & Libra is quite interesting. Really seems more considering a partnership/relationship than jumping into one. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

click to expand

It stays in each house for approx 18mths so you may find this to be a good time to focus on creating harmonious relationships with both yourself and others. If we're not aware of this transit it can pass us by and the changes aren't made. Unlike say a Pluto transit, its presence can be quite subtle.

So now you've no excuse ma'am 😊

Like
Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PuzzlePieces

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PuzzlePieces

On Astro.com is south node=descending true mode?

True node is transiting 7th house, Cancer & Descending true node is transiting 1st house Capricorn.

South Node is what we bring in from previous life and North Node where we are meant to head to

For just over a year the transit stays in that house....you are meant to go towards rships (7th)

So it just began in the house, so this makes sense. All seems to be in the right place & Libra is quite interesting. Really seems more considering a partnership/relationship than jumping into one. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

It stays in each house for approx 18mths so you may find this to be a good time to focus on creating harmonious relationships with both yourself and others. If we're not aware of this transit it can pass us by and the changes aren't made. Unlike say a Pluto transit, its presence can be quite subtle.

So now you've no excuse ma'am 😊

click to expand

Lol😂 yep seems to be the space I’m in. No hiding from it 🙃

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

2nd House

Oh yeah...dealing with what really matters at the core and fixing up the homestead with plans to move closer to our roots.

The lesson is to learn inner security and be more self reliant, Phantom..

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

This is a circle chart, and I can't read it but it looks like its going through my 12th house in Virgo, I think. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like
Profile picture of pisceswoman123
@pisceswoman123
9 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by pisceswoman123

Right now NN is in the middle of my 10th house in Cancer

This is about focusing on finding success in a career, so the next few months may give you the chance to do this. It's opppsite the house of family, roots and home (4th)

The karmic lesson is to become more authorative, Pisces.

click to expand

Yes. It has been like that for a while now.

I don’t have a problem with that 😄

Likes
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by pisceswoman123

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by pisceswoman123

Right now NN is in the middle of my 10th house in Cancer

This is about focusing on finding success in a career, so the next few months may give you the chance to do this. It's opppsite the house of family, roots and home (4th)

The karmic lesson is to become more authorative, Pisces.

Yes. It has been like that for a while now.

I don’t have a problem with that 😄

click to expand

That's cool 👍😀

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

This is a circle chart, and I can't read it but it looks like its going through my 12th house in Virgo, I think. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is about gaining spiritual enlightenment ....

Like