Related Topics
I've been seeing a Gemini man for about 6 months, and he says he sees himself married and with a lot of kids at some point in the future. I was not set on having kids, but the way he talks about them makes me want to reconsider (his heart seems to be in…
I love the signs we are compatible, Iv come across some really lovely Sag, Leo, Libras and Gemini men but it strictly feels nothing more than great friendships. Anyone feel the…
So it has been months since my Gemini man broke things off with me via a WhatsApp message. We dated for a year. While we dated he was always insecured about my academic qualifications and social standing. But I always assured him of my loyalty, I was…
Not that I'm in search for a match. I'm just kinda going with the flow to keep this trend going. I need to know who the best 3 candidates for gemini males. And think real hard on this one before posting because Geminis are special people in…
Little fucking weasels. Sneaking and snooping around trying to gain prosperity by flapping fucking gums & running fucking mouth. All talk & only put on good show for pea brain mucus clogged assholes. No allegiance shoe shining boot licking…
So I met this Gemini guy on dating app. We had 4 interesting and exciting dates with loads of conversations. He would text me every time thanking for a great time together. He initiated all dates and kept in touch daily. I was invited to spend Christmas…
Or any sign for that matter. Me and my boyfriend of almost 2 years have been going through it and I just found out he cheated on me lol. He was at a strip club where most of the dancers are friends of mines. He’s not supposed to be in there period…
I have seen the following in Gemini men and women. All have had different moons. Mercury/Venus placements unknown. I've been told, and experienced Geminis getting pissed off and basically storming off in a huff. Some Gems I would describe as being…
Is this normal? So I’ve been dating my s/o for about a year and 2 months. His family recently moved here where we are. I’ve had 2 recent encounters with his sister, but haven’t been warned. Is this normal, I’m wondering how does she feel about…
I knew this gemini man since months and we became close i really liked him. And i thought that we are friends. Anyway i use to contact him more than he does. He sometimes dispear but always come back. Anyway a week ago my father has passed away.So i…
I have been with my Gemini man since nov 2016. and our relationship was so perfect. I honestly could see myself having kids with him and getting married even after his birthday in June he said he wanted to settle down. I am so close to bf’s family and…
There is this Gemini guy at uni l started liking him, but there is a girl who's all the time around him. Of course he likes the attention. I asked him if they're together and he said no. Then he asked me if l am with some guy l'm best friends with, but…
Hello, I need to vent this frustration out. I've been on and off with this Gemini guy for over 3 years now. ON AND OFF, I never thought in a million years that I would be in this sort of relationship 3 years ago. We broke up a week ago and this time…
Most of gemini i met have this strange and bad breath. My sister husband is a gemini and he has it. I use to have a friend she is a gemini also have it but i never told her. My cousin she's a gemini too same problem .. Now i just met with a gemini guy…
I will start: 1-Gemini men never let go, especially if they have cancer venus or water rising They never ever let you go, even when u bagging them to just let go, they will find another way or reason or another break down to come back to your…
This gemini guy makes me confused although i really really feel a strong connection between me and him. He's very nice person. To have more a clear picture this is our birthdates. Me 14th of january 1986 His birthday 20 june 1983. He is a quiet famous…
Let me in on the secrets…
Don’t shit your pants...I don’t give a shit you know... It’s partly bragging but also is soul searching... I’ve received this from my friend Gemini who is born same day as I am and the only Gemini man I don’t hate in my life. He wrote: I had put my…
Hi All. Need a little help figuring out if I should move on or stay and wait for Gemini man. Met a year ago, he’s been going through some health issues and family issues so I’ve been super patient. I’m at the point where I’ve had enough of this…
Hi there, beautiful gems. I ve had some beautiful experiences with people your sign, but now... I was teamed, at work, with a gemini guy that seems to be the bad kind. Soft spoken, liar, lazy, gossipy and a trouble maker. Until now I ve let him unfold…
You don’t have to worry about the safety of the guy he’s OK trust me. And I already said I wasn’t gonna do shit.
Oh and please elaborate on which one of my comments made the impression that I could possibly be crazy or a danger to others?