@DwellingOnMove
17 Years10,000+ Posts
I did accept a seasonal part time job last week which aligns with what I really want to be doing with my life.
Very excited about it.
All quiet on the western front.
Posted by Phantom_Dangus
Wot hoppen in stadium?
Something like this but in Washington?
https://twitter.com/alexisgoldstein/status/1189713652724703237
Posted by DMV
I did accept a seasonal part time job last week which aligns with what I really want to be doing with my life.
Very excited about it.
ah sorry. I read this too late. wish you a good doing.
Posted by DMV
I did accept a seasonal part time job last week which aligns with what I really want to be doing with my life.
Very excited about it.
You want to work part time your whole life?🤔
Posted by Sailor_Mars
nope
not even sodiers exchange in Syria?
Last week, on my birthday and a couple of nights following, my shed became full of light and shone into my bathroom window. There is no light fitted in there and no logical explanation.....😱
Last night i msgd a lady who I'd not seen around for a few weeks and she's in a very bad way mentally so I'm calling to see her soon. She was burning in my head....so glad I made contact
My dreams, as always are fierce vivid
🌟
Well since you asked a few weeks ago some lady on the highway hit a truck tire and flung it at my car and fracture my front bumper and destroyed a lot of stuff like my fog light along with other stuff underneath the car. Dropping it off today to get fixed which is expensive,unnecessary money being spent cuz of a idiot driver speeding.
Posted by Librasetting777
Well since you asked a few weeks ago some lady on the highway hit a truck tire and flung it at my car and fracture my front bumper and destroyed a lot of stuff like my fog light along with other stuff underneath the car. Dropping it off today to get fixed which is expensive,unnecessary money being spent cuz of a idiot driver speeding.
Ah, I see you have a few Cardinal signs in prominent places.
wish you strength and good luck to handle this. :-)
a few weeks ago? only one week.
well, I have something to report. The Islamic Republic of Iran has three Cardinal signs: Aries Sun, Libra Pluto and Jupiter in Cancer at 29 degree. Last Friday when transit Mars in Libra built a square aspect to the Jupiter in the birth chart, the regime entered a deadly critical phase of its existence.

It has been under pressure since Pluto, then Saturn started wandering in Capricorn. Now, look how Jupiter in Capricorn will reap what Pluto and Saturn planted.
Posted by stope
Posted by Librasetting777
Well since you asked a few weeks ago some lady on the highway hit a truck tire and flung it at my car and fracture my front bumper and destroyed a lot of stuff like my fog light along with other stuff underneath the car. Dropping it off today to get fixed which is expensive,unnecessary money being spent cuz of a idiot driver speeding.
That's fucked bro. I have had something similar happen to me, but on a smaller scale.
Scary shit.
click to expand
yeah I was really pissed at the time just thankful I had the money to fix everything still pissed because my front bumper was kinda of rare now it's just a basic front bumper of a Corolla s its annoying
Posted by BathHouseCulture
Posted by DwellingOnMove
well, I have something to report. The Islamic Republic of Iran has three Cardinal signs: Aries Sun, Libra Pluto and Jupiter in Cancer at 29 degree. Last Friday when transit Mars in Libra built a square aspect to the Jupiter in the birth chart, the regime entered a deadly critical phase of its existence.
It has been under pressure since Pluto, then Saturn started wandering in Capricorn. Now, look how Jupiter in Capricorn will reap what Pluto and Saturn planted.
The great conjunction where one institution is replaced with another
Huge transformation that is felt globally.
click to expand
well, it is only because of Jupiter in Capricorn and long stay of Mercury in Scorpio plus Mars in Scorpio that I expect changes. Because with Opposition itself I don't see the power of Square aspect. Often times Opposition gives higher energy. Only time can show.
Posted by DwellingOnMove
well, I have something to report. The Islamic Republic of Iran has three Cardinal signs: Aries Sun, Libra Pluto and Jupiter in Cancer at 29 degree. Last Friday when transit Mars in Libra built a square aspect to the Jupiter in the birth chart, the regime entered a deadly critical phase of its existence. .... It has been under pressure since Pluto, then Saturn started wandering in Capricorn. Now, look how Jupiter in Capricorn will reap what Pluto and Saturn planted.
A few hours ago Trump talks about Iran and Iranians current disconnection to the Internet. Trump, himself, has five planets in Cardinal signs. The coming Cap Jupiter in square to his natal Jupiter. Some believe he plans to rescue the Iranian people. Now the good question is: who will rescue whom? Trump's natal Venus is at 25° Cancer, IRI has Jupiter at 29° Cancer. Pluto is about 20-22° Capricorn.

twitter@realDonaldTrump: "Iran has become so unstable that the regime has shut down their entire Internet System so that the Great Iranian people cannot talk about the tremendous violence taking place within the country....
....They want ZERO transparency, thinking the world will not find out the death and tragedy that the Iranian Regime is causing!"

Other random comment: "Soooo...the man who got rid of daily press briefings, has been at war with the free press, has refused for three years to release his tax returns..."
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
with all these Cardinal signs (Cap-Can-Ar-Lib) aspects? regarding power struggles? deadlocks? destruction? debates?
not even what happened yesterday in the stadium?
Saturn in Capricorn at 14 degree
Pluto in Capricorn at 20 degree
North Node in Cancer at 12 degree
Mars in Libra at 15 degree
Yesterday was Moon in Libra.
Chiron in Aries at 2 degree.
Lilith in Aries at 5 degree.