@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts
Heathcliff

Why do you like them as persons?
Posted by Emilia_Libra
I tend to attract Mars in Scorpio. I wouldn’t say it’s the most incredible sexual experience, but I tend to fall hard for who they are as a person.
Posted by MyStarsShine
Heathcliff
Definitely! But I'll take Sir Laurence Olivier in the original with Meryl Oberon.
i find this virgo sun/aries moon/scorpio venus super hot but i swear this is like a shallow crush tho i followed a subreddit for them which i open every time i feel the need to look at hotness 😆 lately, i've found myself having these fantasies like omg.
bet it's the scorpio venus gosh that IS 🔥
Posted by virgoOPPP
i find this virgo sun/aries moon/scorpio venus super hot but i swear this is like a shallow crush tho i followed a subreddit for them which i open every time i feel the need to look at hotness 😆 lately, i've found myself having these fantasies like omg.
bet it's the scorpio venus gosh that IS 🔥
It's all of it. I felt the same way when I dated one- same placements. I still think about all the sex we had and how good it was. He was a natural at EVERYTHING. The musician that was great with his hands 🥵
I'd do it again and again if I could. lol I had no clue it would be like that. Virgos always have tricks up their sleeves 👅 💦
Posted by DonnaLibra
Posted by MyStarsShine
Heathcliff
Definitely! But I'll take Sir Laurence Olivier in the original with Meryl Oberon.
click to expand
Deal!
I’ll take him ^^^. 😛
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by virgoOPPP
i find this virgo sun/aries moon/scorpio venus super hot but i swear this is like a shallow crush tho i followed a subreddit for them which i open every time i feel the need to look at hotness 😆 lately, i've found myself having these fantasies like omg.
bet it's the scorpio venus gosh that IS 🔥
It's all of it. I felt the same way when I dated one- same placements. I still think about all the sex we had and how good it was. He was a natural at EVERYTHING. The musician that was great with his hands 🥵
I'd do it again and again if I could. lol I had no clue it would be like that. Virgos always have tricks up their sleeves 👅 💦
click to expand
i have crazy focus on other virgos but always thought we looked really plain, very simple. but then this scorpio venus comes along and it's been weeks of fantasizing for me. and come to think of it, the scorpio sun/pisces moon in their 70s that i have a weird fixation for (very mysterious) i think is also scorpio venus. i'm starting to see i just maybe like my own axis mixed with water energy lol.
but i wanna be single forever, just that i don't know how to shake off my cancer sun/virgo moon boyfriend.
need to try a sag sun/aries moon/scorp venus 😉
Posted by Som
Why do you like them as persons?
Posted by Emilia_Libra
I tend to attract Mars in Scorpio. I wouldn’t say it’s the most incredible sexual experience, but I tend to fall hard for who they are as a person.
click to expand
They tend to be the strong, silent types. Not so in your face and loud and all over the place. Focused and determined. They know what they want. I can be charismatic in situations where I want to be friendly and outgoing, but I tend to be on the more introverted side, focused and determined as well. I see the same type of intensity in them that I know is in me. For me though, if I’m in love with the person the sex would always be more intense than just being with someone who just has that intensity and passion. They are passionate, but like I said it’s strong rather than loud.
I think the whole chart matters though. This placement on the wrong guy for me turns into way too much possessiveness.
what signs will have scorpio venus?
sag, virgo, libra and scorpio only?
just realized how crazy hot this venus is oohboi 🔥🥵
ahh now i get it

Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn.
Posted by virgoOPPP
what signs will have scorpio venus?
sag, virgo, libra and scorpio only?
just realized how crazy hot this venus is oohboi 🔥🥵
ahh now i get it
Posted by Som
Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn.
Posted by virgoOPPP
what signs will have scorpio venus?
sag, virgo, libra and scorpio only?
just realized how crazy hot this venus is oohboi 🔥🥵
ahh now i get it
click to expand
omg imagine a capricorn with a scorpio venus 😳🤤🥵😵😭😍😫☠🤡
The King: https://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/message/?id=14939569
Posted by virgoOPPP
omg imagine a capricorn with a scorpio venus 😳🤤🥵😵😭😍😫☠🤡
Posted by poppyflower
Posted by virgoOPPP
Posted by Som
Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn.
Posted by virgoOPPP
what signs will have scorpio venus?
sag, virgo, libra and scorpio only?
just realized how crazy hot this venus is oohboi 🔥🥵
ahh now i get it
omg imagine a capricorn with a scorpio venus 😳🤤🥵😵😭😍😫☠🤡
Doesn’t @Hamsthetics have Scorpio Venus? 🧐 Or did I just imagine it? 😛
click to expand
eww i hate my taste
Posted by Som
Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn.
Posted by virgoOPPP
what signs will have scorpio venus?
sag, virgo, libra and scorpio only?
just realized how crazy hot this venus is oohboi 🔥🥵
ahh now i get it
click to expand
my cancer sun/virgo moon bf is crazy about denzel
he tells me he can listen to this everyday:
Yes, he does.
Posted by poppyflower
Doesn’t @Hamsthetics have Scorpio Venus? 🧐 Or did I just imagine it? 😛
He ahhight.
The Scorpio Venus season is back, so I retrieve my topic, if no one minds.
Scorpio Sun/Scorpio Venus Tove Lo speaks about her chart
Scorpio Sun/Scorpio Venus Rick Owens
I do not know how that story with his hepeating of a young female designer ended, but let him be here, too.

Capricorn Sun/Scorpio Venus Ann Demeulemeester, an Antwerp Six Belgian fashion designer

Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Venus Jean Sibelius

Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Venus Paul Klee

Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Venus Marina Abramović, the "grandmother of performance art"

She speaks about her most famous piece, "Rhythm 0", the purpose of which was to find out how far the public would go:
"I was standing there in the middle of the space,[with] this table with objects I put the objects on the table very carefully chosen, because the objects was for pleasure, and there was also the object for pain and objects that can bring you to death. Some of the objects included were a rose, a feather, grapes, honey, a whip, a scalpel, a gun and a bullet.
In the beginning, the public was really very much playing with me. Later on it became more and more aggressive. It was six hours of real horror. They would cut my clothes. They will cut me with a knife, close to my neck, and drink my blood, and then put the plaster over the wound. They will, carry me around, half-naked, put me on the table, and stuck the knife between my legs into the wood.
And, even somebody put the bullet in the pistol, and put in my hand and see if I were pressing it, her hand against my hand, if I would resist.
But, I remember after six hours when the gallerist come and say this piece, it's finished that I start being by myself and start walking through the audience naked and with blood, and tears in my eyes, everybody run away, literally run out of the door."

I’ve Scorpio Venus
And Sun
And Mercury
And Jupiter
😃😈
Venus and Sun in Scorpio
Libra Sun/Scorpio Venus Juliette Nourredine, or simply Juliette
Posted by Findingbalance
I have a love hate with my Scorpio Venus. It drives me nuts sometimes.
Mine too
Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Venus Marc Rebillet aka Loop Daddy

on a more serious note, this placement has so much to offer but for some reason, i see many venus in scorp ppl in all these needlessly intense/drama-filled situations often. i think their love lives would greatly improve if they stayed away from chaotic ppl and situations more....just my two cents that no one asked for.
As a Scorpio sun , Venus and mars I feel like a female healthcliff.
Posted by Findingbalance
Posted by serenidad
on a more serious note, this placement has so much to offer but for some reason, i see many venus in scorp ppl in all these needlessly intense/drama-filled situations often. i think their love lives would greatly improve if they stayed away from chaotic ppl and situations more....just my two cents that no one asked for.Because intensity is yummy 😆
Also idk but I feel like we attract chaos/chaotic people. Like even as friends. I've been learning to avoid them but I feel like if I make a right turn to avoid chaos in front of me, I'll run smack dab into it as soon as I turn to avoid it lol. However I no longer seek it so there's that
click to expand
i heard scorpio placements in general tend to attract people who are looking for transformation. (due to the whole scorpio death/rebirth thing) so maybe the people around you either consciously or subconsciously feel that you can help them heal or transform their life or something? i dunno lol
intensity that leaves you feeling energized is good but intensity that leaves you feeling depleted isn’t so good lol it will become more and more easier to tell the difference as we grow older, i think.
Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Venus Ozzy Osborne
Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Venus Morisa Tomei

Capricorn Sun/Scorpio Venus Jisoo from BLACKPINK

Scorpio venus aint shit they are jealous and vindictive, first to betray you and you’ll never see it coming.
I have a crush on a cap sun, Scorpio Venus. 😽🔥

Scorpio Sun/Scorpio Venus Evgeny Plyuschenko and that Scorpionic vibe
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
My Venus is not in Scorpio.