Scorpio Venus Appreciation Thread (Page 2)

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Som on Friday, September 10, 2021 and has 155 replies.

You are on page out of 4 | Reverse Order
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by PhoenixRising

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PhoenixRising

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by Emilia_Libra

I wonder what it would be like to be with another Scorpio Venus…🤔

It's the most incredible sex ever. So deep and on a whole nutha level. I want to know what sex would be like with a Mars in Scorpio.

Although its the same sign, it's very different energy in terms of how it presents itself.

Venus will love you with a high degree of intensity. Mars will f*ck up your world with a high degree of intensity.

Female v Male energy lol

Ive yet to go with either .....

I've been with both. I quite enjoy the sexual energy with my fellow Mars, only when it's placed in a highly masculine chart though because that's the only way to get things moving in the right direction. Mars in Scorp mirrors, reflects and feeds off of the other (in the bedroom only) in the beginning.

The partner Venus is way too much for my needs, and that is saying a lot given my Scorp Stellium and planets in the 8th house. From my experience and observation I think it pairs better with individuals that love or needs to be the center of someone's attention much of the time. That's the best way I can put it, because I have a genuine appreciation for the placement as I understand its intensity, it just doesn't work well with my "need for space" specs.

click to expand

You’ve Aqua Venus?

Profile picture of Dastard2020
@Dastard2020
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Disclaimer: I'm a gay femboi people. Now stahp!

Image Not Found

This is what happens when transit Venus conjuncts your Mars/Venus conjunction lmao

Likes
Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Emilia_Libra

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by Emilia_Libra

I wonder what it would be like to be with another Scorpio Venus…🤔

It's the most incredible sex ever. So deep and on a whole nutha level. I want to know what sex would be like with a Mars in Scorpio.

I tend to attract Mars in Scorpio. I wouldn’t say it’s the most incredible sexual experience, but I tend to fall hard for who they are as a person.

click to expand

I've heard from 2 people that MIS were sort of rough in bed. My VIS experience was with a Scorpio sun. His Venus is in the 8th house if that means anything and so is his Sun. It took a while to get over him.

Profile picture of PhoenixRising
@PhoenixRising
14 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PhoenixRising

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PhoenixRising

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by Emilia_Libra

I wonder what it would be like to be with another Scorpio Venus…🤔

It's the most incredible sex ever. So deep and on a whole nutha level. I want to know what sex would be like with a Mars in Scorpio.

Although its the same sign, it's very different energy in terms of how it presents itself.

Venus will love you with a high degree of intensity. Mars will f*ck up your world with a high degree of intensity.

Female v Male energy lol

Ive yet to go with either .....

I've been with both. I quite enjoy the sexual energy with my fellow Mars, only when it's placed in a highly masculine chart though because that's the only way to get things moving in the right direction. Mars in Scorp mirrors, reflects and feeds off of the other (in the bedroom only) in the beginning.

The partner Venus is way too much for my needs, and that is saying a lot given my Scorp Stellium and planets in the 8th house. From my experience and observation I think it pairs better with individuals that love or needs to be the center of someone's attention much of the time. That's the best way I can put it, because I have a genuine appreciation for the placement as I understand its intensity, it just doesn't work well with my "need for space" specs.

You’ve Aqua Venus?

click to expand

Is it even possible for a Scorp to have an Aqua Venus lol? I thought it could only be two placements from the Sun?

Like
Profile picture of Truemara
@Truemara
5 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by Emilia_Libra

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by Emilia_Libra

I wonder what it would be like to be with another Scorpio Venus…🤔

It's the most incredible sex ever. So deep and on a whole nutha level. I want to know what sex would be like with a Mars in Scorpio.

I tend to attract Mars in Scorpio. I wouldn’t say it’s the most incredible sexual experience, but I tend to fall hard for who they are as a person.

I've heard from 2 people that MIS were sort of rough in bed. My VIS experience was with a Scorpio sun. His Venus is in the 8th house if that means anything and so is his Sun. It took a while to get over him.

click to expand

Yes we can like it rough

Profile picture of Dastard2020
@Dastard2020
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Here's a Mars in Scorpio woman most of you know. I checked her chart again and she also has Venus conjunct Pluto in Leo! Omg.

User Submitted Image

User Submitted Image

User Submitted Image

Prime.

About 20 years forward and she was such a MILF.

Like
Profile picture of Dastard2020
@Dastard2020
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by CookieMonster123

Posted by Dastard2020

Image Not Found

Yeah, he fucked up his beauty. Age and bad plastic surgery can do that.

click to expand
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by PhoenixRising

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PhoenixRising

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PhoenixRising

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by Emilia_Libra

I wonder what it would be like to be with another Scorpio Venus…🤔

It's the most incredible sex ever. So deep and on a whole nutha level. I want to know what sex would be like with a Mars in Scorpio.

Although its the same sign, it's very different energy in terms of how it presents itself.

Venus will love you with a high degree of intensity. Mars will f*ck up your world with a high degree of intensity.

Female v Male energy lol

Ive yet to go with either .....

I've been with both. I quite enjoy the sexual energy with my fellow Mars, only when it's placed in a highly masculine chart though because that's the only way to get things moving in the right direction. Mars in Scorp mirrors, reflects and feeds off of the other (in the bedroom only) in the beginning.

The partner Venus is way too much for my needs, and that is saying a lot given my Scorp Stellium and planets in the 8th house. From my experience and observation I think it pairs better with individuals that love or needs to be the center of someone's attention much of the time. That's the best way I can put it, because I have a genuine appreciation for the placement as I understand its intensity, it just doesn't work well with my "need for space" specs.

You’ve Aqua Venus?

Is it even possible for a Scorp to have an Aqua Venus lol? I thought it could only be two placements from the Sun?

click to expand

Oooopps, that’d be a bit of a stretch

🙃

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by PhoenixRising

The love of a Venus in Scorp...

Image Not Found

Actually it wasn't like this for us. We fought like cats and dogs out of the bedroom. I wish it had been that way.

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Dastard2020

Disclaimer: I'm a gay femboi people. Now stahp!

Image Not Found

This is what happens when transit Venus conjuncts your Mars/Venus conjunction lmao

I didn't realize you had so much Scorpio in your chart!!!

Profile picture of Dastard2020
@Dastard2020
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Dastard2020

Disclaimer: I'm a gay femboi people. Now stahp!

Image Not Found

This is what happens when transit Venus conjuncts your Mars/Venus conjunction lmao

I didn't realize you had so much Scorpio in your chart!!!

click to expand

Yeah, it's a bit much.

I wish I could trade my Scorpio Venus for a Libra Venus.

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Som

Libra Sun/Scorpio Venus Jimin from BTS

Image Not Found

Oh wow! He’s gorgeous 😍😍

And he's a racist fuck !

click to expand

People are racisit everywhere. Most cultures want to stay with their own people.

I don't even know who he is, but his looks are nice, even though it looks like he's wearing contacts here.

Likes
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Som

Libra Sun/Scorpio Venus Jimin from BTS

Image Not Found

Oh wow! He’s gorgeous 😍😍

And he's a racist fuck !

People are racisit everywhere. Most cultures want to stay with their own people.

I don't even know who he is, but his looks are nice, even though it looks like he's wearing contacts here.

What kind of justification is that ?

He said the word "nig*a" in korean and wore an Hiroshima bomb t-shirt once. He's a narcistic bastard.

Actually him and his entire group are a bunch of assholes (except Hoseok and Taehyung)

click to expand

There was no justification.

I'm not sure what his looks and me commenting on how I do not know who he is at all, have to do with how racist he is.

I was just saying he's cute.

I don't support his career to care about the racial politics. It's sad that people are still like this in the world.

But I guess thanks for letting me know?

Likes
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Som

Libra Sun/Scorpio Venus Jimin from BTS

Image Not Found

Oh wow! He’s gorgeous 😍😍

And he's a racist fuck !

People are racisit everywhere. Most cultures want to stay with their own people.

I don't even know who he is, but his looks are nice, even though it looks like he's wearing contacts here.

What kind of justification is that ?

He said the word "nig*a" in korean and wore an Hiroshima bomb t-shirt once. He's a narcistic bastard.

Actually him and his entire group are a bunch of assholes (except Hoseok and Taehyung)

There was no justification.

I'm not sure what his looks and me commenting on how I do not know who he is at all, have to do with how racist he is.

I was just saying he's cute.

I don't support his career to care about the racial politics. It's sad that people are still like this in the world.

But I guess thanks for letting me know?

No problem, sorry if I sounded offending it wasn't my point.

You can fin him cute, but I just wanted to warn you what a scum he is.

click to expand

No worries and thanks! 😅

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Scorpio Sun/Scorpio Venus Meg Ryan and her iconic performance--faking orgasm in "When Harry Met Sally"

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by IMNOTEVENREAL

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by IMNOTEVENREAL

Scorpion venus are overrated and doesnt worth a half sag venus, dont @ me

Sag Venus

Image Not Found

Yes we are insecure since we cant buy codomn without our gf running away 👀 because she scared to stay alone

click to expand

No 🧢

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Som

Capricorn Sun/Scorpio Venus Denzel Washington

Image Not Found

I need to find me my own John Legend. See what this combo is like!

Image Not Found

User Submitted Image

That's my man- and I'm sticking by him!

Image Not Found

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Centaur12

Nope I hate my venus makes me way to soft 😤

There's nothing wrong with you.

What's your mars? I forget

Like
Profile picture of Centaur12
@Centaur12
5 Years500+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Centaur12

Nope I hate my venus makes me way to soft 😤

There's nothing wrong with you.

What's your mars? I forget

click to expand

Sun- Sag

Moon- Aqua

Ascendant- Scorpio

Medium Coil- Virgo

Mercury- Sag RX

Venus- Scorpio

Mars- Sag

Jupiter- Virgo

Saturn- Aqua

Uranus- Cap

Neptune- Cap

Pluto- Scorpio

P.Fortune- Virgo

My Chart.

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Som

Which Venuses is Scorpio Venus the most compatible with?

None lol🥴

click to expand

I’m at home about to head to work and pulled a card for you. The comment section doesn’t work on my phone, so I’m putting it here 🙂

Image Not Found

Edited to add - that my deck is mixed, this came out upright.

If that means anything to you. 🙂

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Som

Which Venuses is Scorpio Venus the most compatible with?

None lol🥴

I’m at home about to head to work and pulled a card for you. The comment section doesn’t work on my phone, so I’m putting it here 🙂

Image Not Found

Edited to add - that my deck is mixed, this came out upright.

If that means anything to you. 🙂

click to expand

Thanks darling 🥰 I appreciate this

Yes it does!

Like
Profile picture of Queenofthepheasantfairies
@Queenofthepheasantfairies
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Som

Which Venuses is Scorpio Venus the most compatible with?

Can't speak for everyone, but for me it's Pisces venus. I like their softness and we get along well.

click to expand

That makes sense, I see the suns also gravitate towards each other. More Pisces male and Scorpio woman suns

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Som

Which Venuses is Scorpio Venus the most compatible with?

I like other Scorpio Venuses and compatible signs to my Sun, this seems to work for me.

Scorpio placements in a persons chart also works well with my chart.

Likes
Profile picture of Queenofthepheasantfairies
@Queenofthepheasantfairies
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Queenofthepheasantfairies

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Som

Which Venuses is Scorpio Venus the most compatible with?

Can't speak for everyone, but for me it's Pisces venus. I like their softness and we get along well.

That makes sense, I see the suns also gravitate towards each other. More Pisces male and Scorpio woman suns

I don't like Pisces sun. I prefer Pisces mercury and venus.

click to expand

Ooh ok

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Venus twins Lisa-Kaindé Diaz and Naomi Diaz also known as Ibeyi

Image Not Found

Like
Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Virgo Sun/Scorpio Venus Baz Luhrmann whom I have already named in the Virgo Appreciation thread

He is a great director, he has lots of amazing movies, but once he made a beautiful mini film for Chanel with Nicole Kidman which I cannot forget since I saw it for the first time.

Like
Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Another black Scorpio sheep together with Jeffree Star who will not make me to change my respect to Scorpio Venus.

Posted by MyStarsShine

Image Not Found

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Som

Another black Scorpio sheep together with Jeffree Star who will not make me to change my respect to Scorpio Venus.

Posted by MyStarsShine

Image Not Found

click to expand

What all of them lol?

Like
Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Tomorrow Venus leaves Scorpio and enters Sagittarius, so you can start your own appreciation thread.

Posted by IMNOTEVENREAL

Scorpion venus are overrated and doesnt worth a half sag venus, dont @ me

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by IMNOTEVENREAL

Posted by Som

Tomorrow Venus leaves Scorpio and enters Sagittarius, so you can start your own appreciation thread.

Posted by IMNOTEVENREAL

Scorpion venus are overrated and doesnt worth a half sag venus, dont @ me

I won’t because y’all know we sag Venus are the best lovers. If u need an appreciation thread to remember people that U worth something, there is a problem imZo

click to expand

Image Not Found

Likes