This guy makes me feel so dumb

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by 777 on Saturday, September 21, 2019 and has 3 replies.

Profile picture of Librasetting777
@Librasetting777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by HearttofTopazz

I liked that one. How cool it would be to know all that right off the top of the dome lol. I’m watching the Rob Zombie episode right now.

well hes a libra lol

Profile picture of Endless
@Endless
8 Years1,000+ Posts

mad respect for Neil degrasse tyson but I can watch him anymore without thinking about katy perry and her "is math related to science?" line.

jesus, that man has some crazy patience.

Profile picture of 777
@777
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MissKrabs

for start, you should learn math. it's not that complicated bit it needs practice.

😑 And u wonder why I put cancer as one of the immature thinkers