What placements do you think can indicate loyalty?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by heliumfiasco on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 and has 9 replies.

Profile picture of heliumfiasco
@heliumfiasco
14 Years1,000+ Posts

I feel like we're always discussing the bad placements. What placements have you found to be the most loyal in your life? Friend, relationships, family....

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by WateryGem

Posted by MyStarsShine

I'm very loyal

Fixed water

You have Venus in Scorpio? What's your rising again?

click to expand

Yes Scorpio Venus 😱

Aries rising....God help me lol

How are you? 😊

Like
Profile picture of heliumfiasco
@heliumfiasco
14 Years1,000+ Posts

I know a Leo mars who cheated like a maniac! Haha

I have Virgo Mars/Venus, I cheated in my younger years. Mostly because I was with people for security and not love.... I was not self sufficient in that time period. But disloyalty, is disloyalty no matter the reason. I would not cheat now.

I’ve noticed Cancer women to be very loyal. The men not.

Again, I do realize anyone can be disloyal. But, these type of threads are intriguing. Astrology only takes you so far.

Profile picture of ELIGAB
@ELIGAB
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by 7s

Fixed moons and placements. But they can ve disloyal too, if you give them a reason. Fixed placements in general.

Agree