Capricorn Aquarius cusp in love with a Virgo men

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by CapAqu on Friday, September 13, 2019 and has 6 replies.

Understanding a Virgo Man's Feelings When Dating a Capricorn Aquarius Cusp

A Virgo man's affection can appear intense and caring, but his jealousy and mood swings may stem from his desire for reassurance. He values trust and stability, which can lead to cautious dating behavior. Communicate openly to understand his feelings and set boundaries to build trust and avoid misunderstandings.

Profile picture of CapAqu
@CapAqu
7 Years

He is making me go crazy, questioning every step I take, he acts extremely jealous and then in an hour time he changes subject and all is good. Sometimes I give him what he needs, support and I reply to anything he asks me, even though I feel that he is a bit intruding in my personal space. We are just texting, the closest we got to each other physically was just a hug. It was kind of love at first sight. I think we both felt it, hi was the one who started talking about he’s feelings towards me. He is messaging me every day. At the beginning he was sweet talking, he still has some complements for me, like he keeps saying I am lovely, cute, sexy. Is this guy in love with me? We are both well established and successful in our careers but live in different states. Any advise is welcomed. I read quite a lot of bad stuff about virgos and I am worried that he is going to brake my heart.

Profile picture of sweetpea2977
@sweetpea2977
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Is he in love? 🤷

Could *just* be infatuation. ONLY time and HIS ACTIONS toward you will tell.

In the meantime, be careful with a man who's already SHOWING SIGNS of jealousy. It doesn't get any better once you ACTUALLY become involved.

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Are you guys planning on living near each other? I never understood long distance relationships. I'm not trying to text all day with a virtual man.

Likes
Profile picture of CapAqu
@CapAqu
7 Years

Thank you guys for the replies.

sweet pea2977 - when he first started to be jealous, I thought that I just found a psychopath. But then I started to read about Virgo man things, and I was like ok, let’s see if there will be any improvements. We are only messaging for about 1 month now so your opinion of him being infatuated could actually be true. However he never said he loves me. (Which I would not believe anyway after such a short period)

Saggurl88 - we are 2.5 h flight distance and I could anytime move where he lives easily and get the same job I have. That would not be an issue if things would turn to be serious.

Likes
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by peachy06

Cusp don't exist.

What about being on the cusp of humanity? 😛

What's that ?

click to expand

I was just teasing. My sign is the 13th sign, so I am kind of a cusper, if there was such a thing as an Ophiuchus