What aspects are difficult in a natal chart and why?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Tubu_ on Saturday, March 20, 2021 and has 5 replies.

Profile picture of Tubu_
@Tubu_
6 Years

What aspects are difficult in a natal chart and why?

Profile picture of 81gems
@81gems
10 Years500+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Sun square moon - inner conflict

Mars-Pluto - control, aggression

Moon-Saturn - depression

I have that sun square moon. Inner conflict for sure! Always that conflict between what I’d like to do and what I ultimately end up doing.

Neptune opposes my sun and squares my moon. Amongst other things Neptune makes the body sensitive. And the mind. And heart. And everything else. 😕

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Aquamarine_

I think Moon square Pluto

Hardly anyone mentions it but aspects are probably more important than the sign.

Having this aspect tends to be a red flag to me. The moon is in fall in Scorpio, so imagine a moon taking on the bad traits of Scorpio. It can make someone manipulative and explosive. Possibly emotionally abusive. If you make them mad they might easily turn cold or turn their back to you. It’s hard to be around these people and it’s hard for the native as well because imagine having to overcome this placement. It needs to be overcome and their emotions will have to overcome the dark side of Scorpio.

It’s difficult and takes a lot of maturity, patience, and awareness.

Hopefully they have some really good aspects to compensate.

You see, this right here. Nobody understand what's it like to have this aspect. To know it you got to be it. And everybody wonder why I come off the way I am here.

Profile picture of Queenofthepheasantfairies
@Queenofthepheasantfairies
10 Years5,000+ Posts

For me personally my challenges were surrounding my placements related to

Sun conjunct Pluto

Mars Square Pluto

And Venus Square Neptune

It get so much easier with age though

Like
Profile picture of SnowBunny726
@SnowBunny726
5 Years500+ Posts

Mars-Pluto

Moon-Pluto

Moon-Saturn square

Moon-Mars square

Moon-Neptune opposition

Mars-Neptune square

Mars-Saturn square

That's all I got for now.