What zodiac sign would you think I am?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Ashley_Mizuki_Robins on Wednesday, January 24, 2024 and has 12 replies.

Profile picture of Ashley_Mizuki_Robins
@Ashley_Mizuki_Robins
2 Years

Hi I'm new here and just wanted to ask a not so serious question

If I'd tell you I really like it when it's windy outside what zodiac sign would you think I am?

This isn't a serious question. I just asked this question out of curiosity

Thanks in advance

Profile picture of Ashley_Mizuki_Robins
@Ashley_Mizuki_Robins
2 Years

Posted by Saturn_Returns

Posted by slug

Cancer sun, Scorpio moon, Gemini rising.

Someone's cheating... 😜

click to expand

That's why I blocked them 😅

I didn't want anyone cheating or taking it too seriously. I was just curious what people zodiac sign people would think I am if I say I really enjoy it when it's windy outside

Profile picture of Ashley_Mizuki_Robins
@Ashley_Mizuki_Robins
2 Years

Posted by RollergirlOrc
Cancer moon

But why exactly Cancer moon?

Is it because you looked at my profile or do you have another reason?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Op I'm confused as hell. You ousted your placements on your first official day here on a seperate thread. So how's everyone cheating? At first I didn't saw it until I saw one user on this thread posted your placements and suddenly I saw your thread on the Cancer forum with the big 3 and that's when I changed my original post. I understand this ain't serious and it's just for fun. I'm the same way. I enjoy playing the guessing game with people but if you wanna have everybody guessing your sign always make sure you play the guessing game first.

Oh excuse me, how rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm (big) jumpin jupiter and a Gemini. Welcome aboard. As a Gemini a lot of people would guess that I like hot humid muggy and dry days and likes to socialise with every tom, dick and Harry but that's not the case at all with me. I love cold cloudy days and love to bask in all of its glory. But I don't want to barge in here and make this all about me. I just wanted to introduce. But may your stay here be a warm and welcoming friendly environment.