WTH is going on

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by paranoidandroid on Saturday, October 15, 2022 and has 8 replies.

Profile picture of paranoidandroid
@paranoidandroid
3 Years

Gemini woman was kind of playing, I ghosted and deleted her from social media. She add me again, I accepted, but she didn't say anything, so I figure she was playing again. I decided to deleted again. Now I thought about it and decided to give it a real chance. So I sent her a text message, which she ignored. I added her again on IG and she accepted me but didn't followed me back. Is this over for good?

Thanks for the help

Profile picture of paranoidandroid
@paranoidandroid
3 Years

Posted by AstrologyPro

It sounds like a very promising start to a great future together!

Aren't people complex?

We are long distance by the way

Profile picture of paranoidandroid
@paranoidandroid
3 Years

Posted by littlestardust

“This Gemini was playing” then proceeds to play…

We put out the energy we receive. Too late bro.

It takes one to recognize other? I am not playing though, promise

Profile picture of paranoidandroid
@paranoidandroid
3 Years

Posted by Textosmoon

My only advice is to calm down. in general. My apologies if it sounds patronizing.

Didn't feel patronizing, I am calm now

We are dancing around each other

Profile picture of Textosmoon
@Textosmoon
4 Years500+ Posts

Posted by paranoidandroid

Posted by Textosmoon

My only advice is to calm down. in general. My apologies if it sounds patronizing.

Didn't feel patronizing, I am calm now

We are dancing around each other

click to expand

That is beautiful. I like that. 🙂

Like
Profile picture of paranoidandroid
@paranoidandroid
3 Years

Posted by littlestardust

“This Gemini was playing” then proceeds to play…

We put out the energy we receive. Too late bro.

She followed me back / that means something

She said I have the best kiss, so

Profile picture of paranoidandroid
@paranoidandroid
3 Years

Posted by littlestardust

Posted by paranoidandroid

Posted by littlestardust

“This Gemini was playing” then proceeds to play…

We put out the energy we receive. Too late bro.

She followed me back / that means something

She said I have the best kiss, so

Kisses aren’t worth it

click to expand

I agree

but I am more than a pretty face and a good kisser you know