Could please give me advice

dreamer18August 10, 2018 9:52am
17 replies
  • These months I just eat a lot. And I gain weight, which is horrible. To be honest I always eat when I feel bad and these months are really bad for me so I just eat a lot. But I feel like when I eat lots of food..I just can not think straight and I feel more anxious.

I have Moon in 6th house, which I think means that I am prone to eat a lot. I also have Taurus rising...which everybody knows, Taurus loves eating.
  • MyStarsShine
    Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
    Eat little and often throughout the day and move around a lot....waking, working out,swimming etc and then you won't feel deprived and so bloated. I eat every 3 hours or less

It works for me
    🌞
  • AquaNextDoor
    ♒️ sun ♑️ moon, venus r, merc ♐️ mars ♌️ asc | Married to a Cap
    Maybe try drinking 0.5 liter water before you eat everytime. Even before esting snacks or whatever. That way you‘ll eat less
  • AquaNextDoor
    ♒️ sun ♑️ moon, venus r, merc ♐️ mars ♌️ asc | Married to a Cap
    I have my sun in 6th and I loooooove to eat. I gain weight sooo easily Sad but by drinking more water ( at least 2 liter a day) I lost a lot of weight!
  • Posted by AquaNextDoor

I will try that. Thank you
  • Posted by AquaNextDoor

I also gain weight really easily Sad I will try drinking more water.
  • MyStarsShine
    Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
    Posted by AquaNextDoor

Great tip👍
  • Muderface
    I have the same problem as you so I drink alot of water everyday and try to keep active. Just do stuff that you enjoy like I can't do exercise machines cos it's boring so I go for hikes, combat classes and play sports I like. Also portion your food intake. Baby steps k lol im a Taurus Rising as well 😙
  • I have that moon too, plenty of appetite and love of tasty stuff. But 2 years ago I discovered the ketogenic diet and tried it for just general well being. Having wondering around diets like forever with little joy, I am surprised to still be on the keto. Many good things about it, one of the best is decreased appetite.
    If you have any health conditions that make the fat matabolism problematic, keto is not good for you. Otherwise, do consider it.
    What I find beneficial: mental clarity, very balanced emotionally (which was a big problem for me), great energy and good mood, weight loss.
    Things to be careful about: eating good quality fat (nowadays I stick with good bio olive oil and coconut oil, avocados, fatty fish) and up to 800g a day good veggies (leafy, cruciferous).
    At the beginning, just to compensate for having to give up bread and sweets, I used to eat a lot and include cheese (I love it dearly, Gouda, brie... But lately I eat it very little, I think it increases inflammation and I feel it in my joints, to say so), tuna, Bologna, butter (I take less now, because I feel my liver when I exceed),
    home made chocolate, cream (some wonderful sweets with stevia..), almonds and other nuts. I learned to make almond milk and it's great, then I use the resulting ground almonds to make sweets. In spite of the high amount of food eaten I started loosing weight steadily. After a few months I realized my appetite decreased and I just chose the best foods for me: veggies, olive oil, a little meat and fish. I always drink a lot of water, like min 3 l daily.
    I feel much better and I'm grateful for having found this diet.
    I would recommend Dr. Peter Attia's site and blog for qualified info. He used to have another site, The eating academy, where you can still read interesting stuff. His "Straight dope on cholesterol", a series of 9 articles, is beautiful.
    ☺️
  • Hey me too. Moon in 6th. I eat from stress or for comfort and definitely gain weight quick but lose quick too when I really try.

The water advice is excellent and i Can also vouch for Keto.

Keto is awesome because it doesn’t really restrict how much you eat but what you eat and the healthy fatty really makes you feel full so it’s not like starving yourself.

Also I’ve been told to not eat when stressed because that’s when your digestive system is the lowest priority for your body (you’re in a fight and flight mode). So drink some chamomile tea when stressed smile
  • LadyNeptune
    🌵🍋🌿
    Eat as much as you want, just keep moving so it melts away. Physical activity helps with anxiety too.

I gorged myself on Korean bbq last night and I REGRET NOTHING.

User Submitted Image
  • Whorpio
    Sluttitarius dominant
    22 years old female from The Deep South, USA
    Posted by dreamer18

Are you on birth control? And when was the last time you go laid? I feel like if you get laid more often you stay in better shape. Just a working theory tho based on myself.
  • MyStarsShine
    Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
    You are welcome @dreamer18

Thanks
  • Posted by Squishy_Marshmallows
    Posted by dreamer18

Are you an Asian?
    If yes, try to have a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds soaked in water, every morning.
    It will lower your appetite.
    Will shrink your waist line.
    Will give you bigger breasts Crying

I am not Asian.
    My boobs are already big, so I do not need it haha
  • Posted by Whorpio
    Posted by dreamer18

I have never get laid.
  • Nintendo Switch

The Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere.

Recent Astrology Topics