Ask a Libra female

As there is a trend into this, feel free to pour your meaningful questions and I would be more than happy to answer. All fellow Libras are happily invited to join me. Have a lovely time on this thread!
compy
Librius: A Balanced mind
Librasetting
35 years old male
♎Sun&Venus♈Asc ♐Mars ♉moon
Hottest cookiemonsteres on the market ? actually met a new libra girl at work. We just really click her bday is the 6th and mines the 5th lol shes only 21 tho and has a bf who's a leo that doesn't do butter for her no job no car no money. Lol kissed her a few times last night and it really feels like I'm living the king Arthur story right now. the thing is she said she wouldn't​ leave him, I know she loves this butterty dude and Is wishing it to all work out, I think she just trying to feel me out.
compy
Librius: A Balanced mind
You got your answer. We stay grounded to our feelings. You already know that.
Dolluxxe
Soif de vivre 💋
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.
compy
Librius: A Balanced mind
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

I can absolutely ghost anyone. It's not a matter of sign, but of interest. Same with kissing. She was not committed. Not for her part.
compy
Librius: A Balanced mind
Try to model a bunch of air. I dare you
Dolluxxe
Soif de vivre 💋
Posted by LuckyLibra979
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside

Yep. Doing it now on a Libra-Scorp cusper. We're both breadcrumbing each other. Both too stubborn to talk about our issues and ended up popping in and out of each other's lives. Smh.
Librasetting
35 years old male
♎Sun&Venus♈Asc ♐Mars ♉moon
Lol we're sluts, she raped me last night! She has Mars in Scorpio!! ?
Dolluxxe
Soif de vivre 💋
Posted by LuckyLibra979
Posted by Dolluxxe
Posted by LuckyLibra979
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside

Still going? Ppl think we love communicating not realizing we can be silent as hell.

Me n my girl have this issue from time to time. Two prideful ppl boy but when we make up its worth getting the cold shoulder for days lol

Yea it's been a month. He said he doesn't know what he wants, I want security. We break up.

But the dude is still checking in on me every week asking how I am, getting all sentimental. Lol as a Libra, I know when we no longer care for someone we disappear and don't look back so yeah he can put up a front of "playing it cool" but I know his indecisiveness kicked in and this long silent spell is killing both of us. Battle of pride and ego lol.

And yes, people have no idea how silent AND secretive Libras can be. Especially when we sense the other person being unfair towards us.
boxcarmirnta
Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
Ok question: ive started txting a leeb i met a while back.. Its been great, consistent.. Hes hilarious.. Hes beem SUPER open and we talk for hrs... Hes super cute and i like him. He lives several hrs away.. What are the odds of this being an actual thing. Im a pisces. His moon is Pisces and venus is scorpio. Weeeeeeee
compy
Librius: A Balanced mind
Libras are excellent communicators, but this may not necessarily mean any romantic involvement. I don't know what were the topics you approached. You need to be more detailed. The record of communicating was 10 hours continuously with another Libra. I liked the free flow of ideas, but I had no clue how the guy did even look like.
boxcarmirnta
Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
Posted by compy

We talked about lots o personal stuff... Family, emotional issues, the past etc etc
boxcarmirnta
Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
How do you know when one REALLY likes you?
LibraLovesHim
Moon Cap/Scorp ascen/Venus Lib
Posted by boxcarmirnta
How do you know when one REALLY likes you?

I get why this may be difficult for some people because we can come across as "flirtatious" and have the time of day for everyone but there are subtle differences when we REALLY like someone. Our friends will know about it, instant responses in communication, may be more shy/awkward/careful around the one we like but outgoing and "showing off" with others (making sure you are observing) Best way maybe to ask outright and you will get a straight honest response.
MissLadyIceQueen
Sun ♑ -moon ♎- Mars ♉- Venus ♒- Mercury ♐- asc ♌
What kind of love do libras like to see from someone else?

This is becoming cause célèbre globally. It’s more controversial than religion it seems. I want to hear opinions and please include your sun moon mars merc and Saturn. Thanks
Scorpio moon / Leo moon (Team A) Or Libra moon / Gemini moon (Team B) who would win in a battle between these two teams? Not physical but strategical
When it comes to relationships and cheating while I do agree with all the cliché's about why you shouldn't blame the other women blame him... At what point do these women take some responsibility for their part in KNOWING?
Please inset anything mellow, deep, dark, trippy, or intellectual here. It could be anything that opens your mind in a weird way, or makes your creativity run wild. https://youtu.be/Iwny9yZ63DA
Hi, I am changing my social circles and hobbies I mee t lots Scorpios in a very cool self defense gym. They are incredible intense in training, but very funny and close. II is not a commercial gym actualy its more like a family. They think I am c
Hey guys im an aquarius and i just started dating a gemini woman. Everything has been great so far i just want to know are Gemini women loyal? I've heard they like to flirt.. As an aquarius i really hate disloyal sneaky people with a passion. Im the t
Has anyone here ever been with a Scorpio? Or know of a couple that were both Scorps?? Im wondering how that would play out... Sometimes I think it would be a great match because it could be a power couple
Let me get straight to the questions, then explain. Do Cancer men show off their significant others? We haven’t exactly defined the relationship yet but we have been on about 5 dates now. On the end of the last one he said how you he would like to take me
What do you like or not like about this placement? what other venus placements do you find best compliments your venus in aqua?
Hi all, Anyone very familiar with WhatsApp? If so.. I have a question.. I ended things with a gemini man (whom I was involved with for a year) recently and I offered friendship etc. as I hate things ending in dramatic, bad terms but he was being all
......or singing :) @WarAngel1 came up with this idea and asked me to create a thread Vocaroo a poem, passage from a book, a song, a quote, Christmas carols etc Everyone welcome ... Don't be shy :P. Will be back later to post something
https://media.giphy.com/media/FlhnLlRubA5CE/giphy.gif Happy Birthday to all the Pisces swimming around this pond. May you solar return bring positivity, love, and whatever else your heart desires. Or if you already have everything you need and dreamt o
but her threads and replies can't be seen. Please help her. :(