Ask a Libra female

As there is a trend into this, feel free to pour your meaningful questions and I would be more than happy to answer. All fellow Libras are happily invited to join me. Have a lovely time on this thread!
compyApril 28, 2017 12:18pm
36 replies
You are on page out of 2
  • compy
    Librius: A Balanced mind
  • compy
    Librius: A Balanced mind
    You got your answer. We stay grounded to our feelings. You already know that.
  • Dolluxxe
    Just a ditzy Libra with zero boundaries hailing from a gullible nation of maids
    Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.
  • compy
    Librius: A Balanced mind
    Posted by Dolluxxe
    Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

I can absolutely ghost anyone. It's not a matter of sign, but of interest. Same with kissing. She was not committed. Not for her part.
  • compy
    Librius: A Balanced mind
    Try to model a bunch of air. I dare you smile
  • Dolluxxe
    Just a ditzy Libra with zero boundaries hailing from a gullible nation of maids
    Posted by LuckyLibra979
    Posted by Dolluxxe
    Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside

Yep. Doing it now on a Libra-Scorp cusper. We're both breadcrumbing each other. Both too stubborn to talk about our issues and ended up popping in and out of each other's lives. Smh.
  • Dolluxxe
    Just a ditzy Libra with zero boundaries hailing from a gullible nation of maids
    Posted by LuckyLibra979
    Posted by Dolluxxe
    Posted by LuckyLibra979
    Posted by Dolluxxe
    Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside

Still going? Ppl think we love communicating not realizing we can be silent as hell.

Me n my girl have this issue from time to time. Two prideful ppl boy but when we make up its worth getting the cold shoulder for days lol

Yea it's been a month. He said he doesn't know what he wants, I want security. We break up.

But the dude is still checking in on me every week asking how I am, getting all sentimental. Lol as a Libra, I know when we no longer care for someone we disappear and don't look back so yeah he can put up a front of "playing it cool" but I know his indecisiveness kicked in and this long silent spell is killing both of us. Battle of pride and ego lol.

And yes, people have no idea how silent AND secretive Libras can be. Especially when we sense the other person being unfair towards us.
  • boxcarmirnta
    Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
    Ok question: ive started txting a leeb i met a while back.. Its been great, consistent.. Hes hilarious.. Hes beem SUPER open and we talk for hrs... Hes super cute and i like him. He lives several hrs away.. What are the odds of this being an actual thing. Im a pisces. His moon is Pisces and venus is scorpio. Weeeeeeee
  • compy
    Librius: A Balanced mind
    Libras are excellent communicators, but this may not necessarily mean any romantic involvement. I don't know what were the topics you approached. You need to be more detailed. The record of communicating was 10 hours continuously with another Libra. I liked the free flow of ideas, but I had no clue how the guy did even look like.
  • boxcarmirnta
    Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
    Posted by compy

We talked about lots o personal stuff... Family, emotional issues, the past etc etc
  • boxcarmirnta
    Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
    How do you know when one REALLY likes you?
  • LibraLovesHim
    Moon Cap/Scorp ascen/Venus Lib
    Posted by boxcarmirnta
    How do you know when one REALLY likes you?

I get why this may be difficult for some people because we can come across as "flirtatious" and have the time of day for everyone but there are subtle differences when we REALLY like someone. Our friends will know about it, instant responses in communication, may be more shy/awkward/careful around the one we like but outgoing and "showing off" with others (making sure you are observing) Best way maybe to ask outright and you will get a straight honest response.
  • MissLadyIceQueen
    Sun ♑ -moon ♎- Mars ♉- Venus ♒- Mercury ♐- asc ♌
    What kind of love do libras like to see from someone else?
  • Pisces_Daydreamer
    Pisces Sun / Cancer Moon / Pisces Mercury / Aquarius Venus / Virgo Asc
    This is really interesting reading about Libra Moon, but what I really would love to know is what a Libra is like in this regard when they are Libra Sun, Libra Moon, Libra in Mars, Libra in Mercury with Venus in Virgo....... from what I am reading these guys must be in a whole heap of conflict?!
  • compy
    Librius: A Balanced mind
    I am Libra Sun/ Libra Moon. No conflicts! When I am into someone, I am completely there for him. My whole attention goes to him. I will look for him, look after him, want to know virtually everything about him, straighten any paths for him etc. I want a complete partner, not only romantically speaking, but a best friend, a brother, an advisor etc. And he will have heaven beside him.
  • I Will Never Leave You

For one couple, getting what they want comes at a devastating price in this gripping debut thriller.

Libra Details

PEOPLE

Libra, Libra Man, Libra Woman, Libra First Decan, Libra Second Decan, Libra Third Decan, Libra Cusps

RELATIONSHIPS

Libra and Aries, Libra and Taurus, Libra and Gemini, Libra and Cancer, Libra and Leo, Libra and Virgo, Libra and Libra, Libra and Scorpio, Libra and Sagittarius, Libra and Capricorn, Libra and Aquarius, Libra and Pisces

PLANETS

Libra Moon, Libra Ascendant, Libra Mercury, Libra Venus, Libra Mars, Libra Jupiter, Libra Saturn, Libra Uranus, Libra Neptune, Libra Pluto

Recent Libra Topics

• Mirroring - is it a good or bad thing?

Or just a form of communication for Libras... Mine has a lot of Libra- Libra sun, Mercury & Venus. He’s doing mirroring when he’s upset about something, when he’s not. So confusing. Libra’s tell me your thoughts on mirroring, and if it's a good o
  • What is your favorite fire sign to date?

I like them all so much. Hard for me to decide. What do you think is the best match?!
  • please answer this):

heyy libra guys, i need your help please!! i'm a virgo sun, aquarius moon and leo venus. i'm in love with a guy who is a libra sun, libra moon and scorpio venus. i'm in love with him since 3 years, i'm really confused and i don't know what to do, its li
  • Nonverbal communication....what does it all mean?!

I'm trying to read between the lines of what's been happening these past 2 months between me and my boyfriend (probably ex bf now). If you're familiar with my previous posts you'll know this guy has been putting me on a roller coaster. Hes libra sun wit
  • Dating my ex's older brother

Hi ya'll! So I am a Libra. Thank you for the comments ahead of time. Let me just jump into the situation. So I dated, lets call him Mark who is a Gemini, for almost 4 years a while back. We broke up about 5 and a half years ago. After the break up, he st
  • Nonverbal communication....what does it all mean?!

• Libra sun & scorpio venus

hey there, how do guys with those placements act when they're in love? or when they have a crush on someone? do they confess their feelings? do they make the first move?
  • Libras in a relationship

How do Libras act when in a relationship? Aggressive, aloof, distant, passive aggressive? Moody, affectionate, sweet and caring or a mixture of all of these ?
  • Should I do it again?

So I met someone new and guess what?!! He is an Aries Based on my last two experiences with Aries men it seems like it always ends with a heartbreak Should I even bother or just be smarter this time and leave him alone. What do you think?
  • libra guys trying to make me jealous?

Hey libra guys, I would like to know how do you make jealous someone you like?
  • Any here with Leo Venus?

2 years ago I met a Libra, aries moon and venus and she was attracted to me instantly. Made a move but I rejected her as I was still getting out of a messy 5 year relo with a cap. Libra moved on and dated someone else for 2 years. During the 2 years Libr
  • Crush on Libra co-worker

Hello friends, I am 21 y/o, he (Libra) is 23. We met through work and I now have a crush ever since. He always excitedly says ''Hey (my name)!'' when he sees me, One or two weeks ago when I was finished at work I came across him and we talked for a shor
  • Libra sun & scorpio venus

hey there, How do guys with those placements act when they're in love? or when they have a crush on someone? do they confess their feelings? do they make the first move?
  • Libra sun & scorpio venus