Ask a Libra female

As there is a trend into this, feel free to pour your meaningful questions and I would be more than happy to answer. All fellow Libras are happily invited to join me. Have a lovely time on this thread!
Librius: A Balanced mind
35 years old male
♎Sun&Venus♈Asc ♐Mars ♉moon
Hottest cookiemonsteres on the market ? actually met a new libra girl at work. We just really click her bday is the 6th and mines the 5th lol shes only 21 tho and has a bf who's a leo that doesn't do butter for her no job no car no money. Lol kissed her a few times last night and it really feels like I'm living the king Arthur story right now. the thing is she said she wouldn't​ leave him, I know she loves this butterty dude and Is wishing it to all work out, I think she just trying to feel me out.
Librius: A Balanced mind
You got your answer. We stay grounded to our feelings. You already know that.
You will never fulfill your destiny until you let go of the illusion of control
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.
Librius: A Balanced mind
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

I can absolutely ghost anyone. It's not a matter of sign, but of interest. Same with kissing. She was not committed. Not for her part.
Librius: A Balanced mind
Try to model a bunch of air. I dare you
male from TX
♎ sun ♎rising ♎⛢ ♎☋
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside
You will never fulfill your destiny until you let go of the illusion of control
Posted by LuckyLibra979
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside

Yep. Doing it now on a Libra-Scorp cusper. We're both breadcrumbing each other. Both too stubborn to talk about our issues and ended up popping in and out of each other's lives. Smh.
35 years old male
♎Sun&Venus♈Asc ♐Mars ♉moon
Lol we're sluts, she raped me last night! She has Mars in Scorpio!! ?
male from TX
♎ sun ♎rising ♎⛢ ♎☋
Posted by Dolluxxe
Posted by LuckyLibra979
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside

Still going? Ppl think we love communicating not realizing we can be silent as hell.

Me n my girl have this issue from time to time. Two prideful ppl boy but when we make up its worth getting the cold shoulder for days lol
You will never fulfill your destiny until you let go of the illusion of control
Posted by LuckyLibra979
Posted by Dolluxxe
Posted by LuckyLibra979
Posted by Dolluxxe
Shame on her for kissing another dude while committed. Smh.

Besides, 2 Libras would end up ghosting on each other.

Lol how true this is and will kill ourselves inside

Yea it's been a month. He said he doesn't know what he wants, I want security. We break up.

But the dude is still checking in on me every week asking how I am, getting all sentimental. Lol as a Libra, I know when we no longer care for someone we disappear and don't look back so yeah he can put up a front of "playing it cool" but I know his indecisiveness kicked in and this long silent spell is killing both of us. Battle of pride and ego lol.

And yes, people have no idea how silent AND secretive Libras can be. Especially when we sense the other person being unfair towards us.
Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
Ok question: ive started txting a leeb i met a while back.. Its been great, consistent.. Hes hilarious.. Hes beem SUPER open and we talk for hrs... Hes super cute and i like him. He lives several hrs away.. What are the odds of this being an actual thing. Im a pisces. His moon is Pisces and venus is scorpio. Weeeeeeee
Librius: A Balanced mind
Libras are excellent communicators, but this may not necessarily mean any romantic involvement. I don't know what were the topics you approached. You need to be more detailed. The record of communicating was 10 hours continuously with another Libra. I liked the free flow of ideas, but I had no clue how the guy did even look like.
Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
Posted by compy

We talked about lots o personal stuff... Family, emotional issues, the past etc etc
Very metal. Pisces, cancer rising, aquarius moon, mercury, mars, aries venus.
How do you know when one REALLY likes you?

Liking every trolly comment about him Slightly under age if not in look then in actual age Daddy Issues
There are too many topics about aries men lately, and so few about aries women. I call bs. We are much more exciting. Why, oh why? https://media.giphy.com/media/A91LsLcL2xbl6/giphy.gif
and even though he/she were no longer a part of your life, you knew that somehow, you can and will never forget this person. What's their sun, moon and venus? State yours as well. Me : Gemini, Leo, Aries Him : Sag, Aries, Cap Now this dude is
I have been seeing this guy for 18 months. No one knows about our "relationship" and we are not calling each other boyfriend /girlfriend either (in other words - friends with benefits ). He trusts me and has admitted that I know more about him than anyon
Inspired by @Metatron. Post your babymakers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXgUO26Dyok
Just saw on a front page The Scorpio is considered by astrologers to be the strongest sign of the zodiac and almost undefeatable, what signs end up getting the better of it in confrontations and war? ———————— No one! My love...
my pisces man is all over the map. one day he loves me. next day he likes me and doesn't want me to leave. next day he d
- don't surround myself much with libra men but I'm curious, what are some of the cons mainly ?
You can record it at http://www.vocaroo.com I know this thread has been done already 😬
Hi guys, what are some of the ways to break or cut etheral cords or cords of attachment to someone?
https://youtu.be/3qwXYFIw67Y Good evening :) I'm looking to start the game Thursday 12/15 or Friday 12/16 so people can play over the weekend. Nights will start at 10:00PM EST and Days will start at 10:00AM EST Without cutting any of the role
I have been having dreams of this man. The first time I saw him I felt attracted to him. Still to this day I don’t know what type of attraction it is. But it’s like I knew him. His personality: seems like a loner, never really talks to anyone, always lo