Understanding Libra Men

Hey! I have some issues with a Libra man. We've just met (a few weeks ago) but I was instantly smitten by him. Don't know why I believed all bullbutter as to him wanting a relationship and all. He was away for a week when we started talking. Talked every day, almost all day. He came back in town, after two days asked if I could meet him. We decided when and that day he did not text anything. I texted him, and he claimed he was waiting for me to text and he felt like I didn't wanna meet cause I didn't even say "hi." We hit it off, kissed that night and he was absolutely amazing. He asked to see me again right away. Last time we've met, I postponed it for the next two days. Problem is, I again had to ask if we're meeting that night. We met and unfortunately I was stupid enough to sleep with him. Again, after that he was absolutely amazing. Kissing, hugging and cuddling for hours. Next week I did mention I was busy and so was he. For the first few days, he was very charming, sweet and loving, good morning and good night texts. Things slowed down a bit, he started answering later and later. Unfortunately I again got crazy and mentioned that I don't sense the same level of interest from him (I know, not going by the book). He only said he doesn't feel I am more interested than him. We still communicate, he initiates but texts come late and we still haven't met again. This time, I did not ask him either. I am answering his texts but very late - just like he does. It is going worse and worse every day. Should I just stop responding and drop the guy forever? I'm an Aquarius but one with a need for attention - sometimes. Please enlighten me if you can
ColdFire17
Music is all I understand
What do you mean with going by the book. Easy to sleep with the guy but hard to start a conversation about feelings and intentions, it's all backwards.
he is mirroring you. if he want him to show more interest, you show more interest.

if you want to be distant and not answer his texts then that's what you'll get in return.
As a Libra when I do this to men i am no longer interested
Posted by ColdFire17

Was trying to say that I told him I don't feel his interest anymore, whereas apparently I was supposed to wait and see what happens?
Posted by Fafa
As a Libra when I do this to men i am no longer interested

I suspected that too, yet he keeps talking!!
Posted by jeane

Ohh this is so confusing. I was mirroring his behaviour. He started answering late, so I did it too. How was I supposed to react?

I still like the guy and not sure if all is lost. If it is, I can move on, no problem. But I wanna be sure.

And what pisses me off the most is that he didn't ask me out again. Should I simply wait?
2Moon
A wannabe self centered Aries man
trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af
2Moon
A wannabe self centered Aries man
Posted by jeane

+1 for mirroring..

I actually considered changing my profile picture for a large mirror... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm not even playing, this is not a joke... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2Moon
A wannabe self centered Aries man
Posted by AGS
Posted by jeane

If you want him:

Just wait. Be Awesome. Live your life. Be fun and enjoy your life....

He will comeback pretty soon...

This always works with Libra man.
Posted by 2Moon
trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

I really like him and now I started to think that he's distant because I like him more than he likes me.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

You would better come with real advice on how to make my "coldness" warmer ))
Librasetting
35 years old male
β™ŽSun&Venusβ™ˆAsc ♐Mars ♉moon
Posted by AGS
Posted by 2Moon
trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

You would better come with real advice on how to make my "coldness" warmer ))

2moons crazy he's got a Scorpio moon. Just play some romantic music for the guy or better yet buy him flowers...I like flowers..πŸ˜†
Posted by Librasetting
Posted by AGS
Posted by 2Moon
trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

You would better come with real advice on how to make my "coldness" warmer ))

GOD... That would be really awful. To buy flowers for a man. Did I sound THAT desperate? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Posted by AGS
Posted by jeane

just be yourself. i never understood the thinking of having to wait to respond. i just always responded.

to not respond is to what? punish them? cause anxiety?

if you like him, show him you like him. if you want to go out again, ask him (in a playful way) if he is going to ask you out again. tell him you'll say yes if he does.

you have to have some banter about you. men love that butter.
2Moon
A wannabe self centered Aries man
Posted by Librasetting
Posted by AGS
Posted by 2Moon
trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

You would better come with real advice on how to make my "coldness" warmer ))

ROFL!

I'm probably not even a Scorpio moon tbh.

I have been told that I don't look like a Scorpio moon and don't act like one too...

I don't even know wtf I am anymore.

I have noticed this online and irl. What do they have that you like so much that a fixed sign doesn’t possess? I sort of get it cuz i feel that way with mutables tbh....im just very curious to know what it is that makes cardinal signs so interesting to yo
Let lose, be yourself, vent it all out if you must. Fellow Stingers and Scorpion Dominants, this is your place to go cra
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
I have my IC in aries and i am wondering what is means
It has come to my attention that lately people have found a past time in posting threads about how bad Scorpios are. I
When I meet a dude I am so into them, super flirty and then they get attached and start texting all the time and then I'm like ugh, I don't know if I'm even into them now. What did I see in them? This happens so often. And then I flake, flake, flake. Is t
Hey everyone! I'm a bi girl having a crush on a girl lately, but my gaydar is a bit dusty. I really like her however I can't tell if she's a lezzie even if I have few indications proving this (mostly stereotypical ones). She's a tomboy, short hair, dressi
Post your astro.com chart... Placidus House/web default style Ask a question about any personal planet and how to you use it or why you don't use it the way you want to or whatever.. ask me some question about any one of your personals... The reading s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI The game is simple: *I give a real life scenario (examples: award shows, stock market, sports games, tv ratings etc) *1 or 2 people take a guess and must take opposite answers to the scenario going agains
No matter what jacked up relationships I've had, I still want love and a committed relationship. Why does it seem so hard for that to happen? Has any other Leos had this problem? Then when you look at women like JLo and Hallie Berry who are Leos, it just