Understanding Libra Men

AGSJanuary 13, 2018 2:40pm
40 replies
You are on page out of 3
  • AGS
    Hey! I have some issues with a Libra man. We've just met (a few weeks ago) but I was instantly smitten by him. Don't know why I believed all bullbutter as to him wanting a relationship and all. He was away for a week when we started talking. Talked every day, almost all day. He came back in town, after two days asked if I could meet him. We decided when and that day he did not text anything. I texted him, and he claimed he was waiting for me to text and he felt like I didn't wanna meet cause I didn't even say "hi." We hit it off, kissed that night and he was absolutely amazing. He asked to see me again right away. Last time we've met, I postponed it for the next two days. Problem is, I again had to ask if we're meeting that night. We met and unfortunately I was stupid enough to sleep with him. Again, after that he was absolutely amazing. Kissing, hugging and cuddling for hours. Next week I did mention I was busy and so was he. For the first few days, he was very charming, sweet and loving, good morning and good night texts. Things slowed down a bit, he started answering later and later. Unfortunately I again got crazy and mentioned that I don't sense the same level of interest from him (I know, not going by the book). He only said he doesn't feel I am more interested than him. We still communicate, he initiates but texts come late and we still haven't met again. This time, I did not ask him either. I am answering his texts but very late - just like he does. It is going worse and worse every day. Should I just stop responding and drop the guy forever? I'm an Aquarius but one with a need for attention - sometimes. Please enlighten me if you can smile
  • he is mirroring you. if he want him to show more interest, you show more interest.

if you want to be distant and not answer his texts then that's what you'll get in return.
  • AGS
    Posted by ColdFire17
    What do you mean with going by the book. Easy to sleep with the guy but hard to start a conversation about feelings and intentions, it's all backwards.

Was trying to say that I told him I don't feel his interest anymore, whereas apparently I was supposed to wait and see what happens?
  • AGS
    Posted by Fafa
    As a Libra when I do this to men i am no longer interested

I suspected that too, yet he keeps talking!!
  • AGS
    Posted by jeane

Ohh this is so confusing. I was mirroring his behaviour. He started answering late, so I did it too. How was I supposed to react?

I still like the guy and not sure if all is lost. If it is, I can move on, no problem. But I wanna be sure.

And what pisses me off the most is that he didn't ask me out again. Should I simply wait?
  • 2Moon
    Balancing coffee
    trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af
  • 2Moon
    Balancing coffee
    Posted by jeane

+1 for mirroring..

I actually considered changing my profile picture for a large mirror... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm not even playing, this is not a joke... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • 2Moon
    Balancing coffee
    Posted by AGS
    Posted by jeane

If you want him:

Just wait. Be Awesome. Live your life. Be fun and enjoy your life....

He will comeback pretty soon...

This always works with Libra man.
  • AGS
    Posted by 2Moon
    trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

I really like him and now I started to think that he's distant because I like him more than he likes me.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

You would better come with real advice on how to make my "coldness" warmer smile))
  • AGS
    Posted by Librasetting
    Posted by AGS
    Posted by 2Moon
    trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

2moons crazy he's got a Scorpio moon. Just play some romantic music for the guy or better yet buy him flowers...I like flowers..πŸ˜†

GOD... That would be really awful. To buy flowers for a man. Did I sound THAT desperate? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Posted by AGS
    Posted by jeane

just be yourself. i never understood the thinking of having to wait to respond. i just always responded.

to not respond is to what? punish them? cause anxiety?

if you like him, show him you like him. if you want to go out again, ask him (in a playful way) if he is going to ask you out again. tell him you'll say yes if he does.

you have to have some banter about you. men love that butter.
  • 2Moon
    Balancing coffee
    Posted by Librasetting
    Posted by AGS
    Posted by 2Moon
    trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

ROFL!

I'm probably not even a Scorpio moon tbh.

I have been told that I don't look like a Scorpio moon and don't act like one too...

I don't even know wtf I am anymore.
  • Timon
    β™Ž
    Posted by AGS
    Posted by Librasetting
    Posted by AGS
    Posted by 2Moon
    trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

Lol. Yeah don't buy him flowers. He should buy you flowers ahaha.
  • AGS
    Posted by jeane
    Posted by AGS
    Posted by jeane

to not respond is to what? punish them? cause anxiety?

you have to have some banter about you. men love that butter.

Don't worry. I did show I care and his answer was... no answer at all. I guess this is the moment in which I realise he is simply not that into me smile
  • AGS
    Posted by 2Moon
    Posted by Librasetting
    Posted by AGS
    Posted by 2Moon
    trtrk Aquarius. Libra should never trust stupid aqua

Aquarius are bad for us + they are cold af

I'm not cooooold. He started answering late and I didn't wanna seem desperate.

So I am not your typical Aqua. I'm the stupid type who actually cares!

ROFL!

I'm probably not even a Scorpio moon tbh.

I don't even know wtf I am anymore.

You sound a lot like "my" - not - guy, if that helps smile)))))

Libra Details

PEOPLE

Libra, Libra Man, Libra Woman, Libra First Decan, Libra Second Decan, Libra Third Decan, Libra Cusps

RELATIONSHIPS

Libra and Aries, Libra and Taurus, Libra and Gemini, Libra and Cancer, Libra and Leo, Libra and Virgo, Libra and Libra, Libra and Scorpio, Libra and Sagittarius, Libra and Capricorn, Libra and Aquarius, Libra and Pisces

PLANETS

Libra Moon, Libra Ascendant, Libra Mercury, Libra Venus, Libra Mars, Libra Jupiter, Libra Saturn, Libra Uranus, Libra Neptune, Libra Pluto

Recent Libra Topics