Ask a Taurus Moon...

Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus. Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus.

Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What's your favorite food and do you see potential partners as a lived out version of your favorite food?
Just one? Hot Wings.
Well if they're hot and fly, I'd likely desire to eat them up just like hot wings.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

Need: Loyalty. Devotion. Passion Toward me. An ability to see the relationship in practical terms as well as the ultra intense sexual romantic way.

Offer: The above. I'll be sure that we have a budget, that bills are paid, debts get paid off as fast as possible, and back rubs, baths, and a pleasurable assault on their 5 senses.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

man o' my dreams - and I can deliver - problem is that we are most likely generations apart ... ahmmmm
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
Even if on paper it looks like you're robbing the cradle, it will feel like you're actually robbing the grave~
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by cloudy
I'm a taurus moon too
Welcome!~ Feel free to answer questions, giving the dudes/chicks to see the female bull moon side of things.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
Oh if you have your chart, you can see. In the circular portion, if those planets have red lines connecting to them.
In the little grid that comes below some charts, you'll see the symbols for the planets outside it, and aspect ones inside it.
A square is marked by a little square icon.
Conjunction would look like the Mars symbol/glyph minus the point at the tip.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by whatthecrab
Today I showed a funny video to a Taurus of a comedian describing the service he receive at a restaurant. Then asked for his thoughts about the video.

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by whatthecrab
Posted by whatthecrab

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
He's a coworker, always brings a stack of food with him to work. Mostly chocolate bars and and Dr. Pepper.

That guy works just to spend all his money on food really lol but he's the skinniest person I've ever seen
that is too funny!
27 years old female from California, United States
Aries Sun ~ Libra Moon ~ Scorpio Asc. ~ Taurus Merc ~ Taurus Venus ~ Gem Mars
Do you ever disappear on someone when you're suddenly attaching to them? Due to fear?
I miss the times when I had a lot of questions because now being surrounded by 5 of you, I don't have any significant ones anymore... I think lol

4 ladies and one hombre
Family (:
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by xomelindabelle
if you are talking to me, no I don't ...

Now what I mean is the one sign that is the hardest to have a long term relationship with. For me it's Pisces. You gotta be extremely delicate.. even if they happen to be wrong.
Since CC deleted the thread, if anyone is interested in some resources to look into what has becoming a widespread form of internet mythology, I'll reproduce my post here... Posted by FknNerdI died laughing when CC called the Greeks the white man and
@capz @-elle- @getmisted @shadowcat @Mimi24 @Blue_froggie @nikkistar @rekt @Virgogent @CaramelizedCoffee @sakuraflowers @shinytauros @Zagittarius @imbatgirl14 @starwars @LiveAndLove @DepthAndDeath @UnusualVaginalDischarge @AdmiralCrabbyP
Would any cap women say that when it comes to liking someone you hide your feelings for them and act like you don't care or love them to their face and show the love an care behind their back? Because if yes, doesn't that suck because you would possibly d
State moon sign! 5 questions: -how do u feel love -do u think u stable in regard of emotions -do u fall in love easy or not -what u think of people in general -do u care what people think of u My answers: -All consuming, overwhelming -50%5
This goes for all your own sun signs. How do you show interest in someone and how do you express it? For being a Gemini we show interest when we start to touch you while flirting. We are big flirts but we never touch unless we are interested. How we ex
I met this person around 2 weeks ago. For couple of days everything seemed okay, except we wasn't able to chat whole lot. He used to come online every night for 30 minutes or so, leave some messages and go off. After some time He asked for my kik and we s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU5dexDTXE8 This is for game play You can chat it up and pick your teams in the Players Lounge: https://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/miscellaneous/dxpil-players-lounge-7487791/?checkpg=1
I know that I should ask my doctor but she is not in again until Friday. 2 weeks ago I had a physical. It was more like a follow up to all the issues I had in 2015. I feel fine. Not 100% like I was presurgery but not terrible. They did blood work and
Even though her kitty was like a meal at a five star restaurant I can't tolerate cheating
Hi ladies :) Can anyone recommend a good coconut scented perfume or oil. I bought some coconut liquid soap and have become hooked on the smell :) Thanks x
Guys, here it what's going on. There is this guy in my university who seems to like me. I figured out he payed attention on everything I've said in class since the first day there, he remember whatever i have asked the professor. He is a really nice g
For anyone trying to improve their health and lifestyle, i want to share some suggestions. I decided over 2years ago to make changes in my diet, the problem was, as i neither smoke or drink, i felt it would be difficult to give up those things i loved th
Like Dear Abby. I'm here. http://cdn.frank151.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/26150405/mscleo.jpg