Ask a Taurus Moon...

Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus. Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus.

Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What's your favorite food and do you see potential partners as a lived out version of your favorite food?
Just one? Hot Wings.
Well if they're hot and fly, I'd likely desire to eat them up just like hot wings.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

Need: Loyalty. Devotion. Passion Toward me. An ability to see the relationship in practical terms as well as the ultra intense sexual romantic way.

Offer: The above. I'll be sure that we have a budget, that bills are paid, debts get paid off as fast as possible, and back rubs, baths, and a pleasurable assault on their 5 senses.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

man o' my dreams - and I can deliver - problem is that we are most likely generations apart ... ahmmmm
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
Even if on paper it looks like you're robbing the cradle, it will feel like you're actually robbing the grave~
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by cloudy
I'm a taurus moon too
Welcome!~ Feel free to answer questions, giving the dudes/chicks to see the female bull moon side of things.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
Oh if you have your chart, you can see. In the circular portion, if those planets have red lines connecting to them.
In the little grid that comes below some charts, you'll see the symbols for the planets outside it, and aspect ones inside it.
A square is marked by a little square icon.
Conjunction would look like the Mars symbol/glyph minus the point at the tip.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by whatthecrab
Today I showed a funny video to a Taurus of a comedian describing the service he receive at a restaurant. Then asked for his thoughts about the video.

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by whatthecrab
Posted by whatthecrab

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
He's a coworker, always brings a stack of food with him to work. Mostly chocolate bars and and Dr. Pepper.

That guy works just to spend all his money on food really lol but he's the skinniest person I've ever seen
that is too funny!
27 years old female from California, United States
Aries Sun ~ Libra Moon ~ Scorpio Asc. ~ Taurus Merc ~ Taurus Venus ~ Gem Mars
Do you ever disappear on someone when you're suddenly attaching to them? Due to fear?
ram on hold
I miss the times when I had a lot of questions because now being surrounded by 5 of you, I don't have any significant ones anymore... I think lol

4 ladies and one hombre
Family (:
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by xomelindabelle
if you are talking to me, no I don't ...

I just watched a video last night, of a guy asking if men should always pay for dinner. I found it fascinating the amount of "yeas" I heard when he asked if men should always pay for dinner. I have never been one to think a man should pay, but it got me
as a proven guru of face reading and the original aesthetic king of dxp, I am in a charitable mood today. I will read your face in terms of aura, personality and fortune. As an international male model with insider secrets out the ying yang, I can c
What was the zodiac sign of the "One that got away" in your life?... if any.
And they just fail lol I put a rant on social media complaining that my local mall has absolutely nothing that I would go out of my way to buy because nothing fits and nothing matches my fashion sense.....I only go to thrift stores and get basics from
My Aquarian man took a step further by inviting me to an outing with some of his friends. That same night he noticed me and asked if I was ok. I guess he asked this b/c he was paying more attention to his friends than me. He looked me in my eyes and a
💁🏼Raise your hand if you've NEVER orgasm! Well I have good news!! There's a "toy" that will make you GO in only 30 seconds, you'll feel like your having a convulsion. But literally you will soak everything near you!! 🚿 it's worth every penny!! This toy
Or do you dance like a goofy person in heat? Do you ever dance even though you CAN'T dance? lmfao. If you can dance, do you dance all seriously like you're doing full on choreography like a crazy person? :P Explain your dancing ways ~ https://ww
The warrior goddess, Pallas Athene is connected with inner strength and intuition, directing energy away from emotional and into mental pursuits. Pallas represents a feminine spirit of independence and cool mental judgment in either a man’s or a woman’s
You can mention more if you want to :)
http://i.imgur.com/B9bt7TC.jpg How do you see succes in live, how did you reached succes in life ? what is success in life ? most of the time, when i achieved something i didnt felt anything, each steps in life, i have the feeling that you have to
Hello I'm a Virgo met a Capricorn 6 weeks ago, he is a lot older than I am, had 3 dates one week each. then he went away for work for 3 weeks. He asked for my surname on first date. Kissed me on second, then on third date he talked about things we sho
Astrologers always say that a 12th house placement is really powerful as this relates to some kind of gift from the heaven to the chart owner but this house is said to be related to hidden things and the subconscious so how can someone unfold these gifts?
How many of you are presently in a relationship? If so, how long for...if not, how long have you been single? Am just doing a bit of research :) Thanks x
especially with geminis he doesn't put effort or he doesn't really do romantic things, when I try to hold his hand, he shakes it off. we don't go on dates. when he's with me, he's always on his phone looking at videos. he doesn't like talking on the p