Ask a Taurus Moon...

Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus. Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
You are on page out of 8
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus.

Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Posted by UmiSays
    What's your favorite food and do you see potential partners as a lived out version of your favorite food?
    Just one? Hot Wings.
    Well if they're hot and fly, I'd likely desire to eat them up just like hot wings. Winking
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Posted by UmiSays
    What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

Need: Loyalty. Devotion. Passion Toward me. An ability to see the relationship in practical terms as well as the ultra intense sexual romantic way.

Offer: The above. I'll be sure that we have a budget, that bills are paid, debts get paid off as fast as possible, and back rubs, baths, and a pleasurable assault on their 5 senses.
  • tcta
    Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
    Posted by UmiSays
    What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

man o' my dreams - and I can deliver - problem is that we are most likely generations apart ... ahmmmm
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by UmiSays
    What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
    Even if on paper it looks like you're robbing the cradle, it will feel like you're actually robbing the grave~ Big Grin
    What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Posted by cloudy
    I'm a taurus moon too
    Welcome!~ Feel free to answer questions, giving the dudes/chicks to see the female bull moon side of things.
  • tcta
    Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by UmiSays
    What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
    What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
    Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by UmiSays
    What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
    What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
    Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
    Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
    Both Square Neptune?
  • tcta
    Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by UmiSays
    What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
    What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
    Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
    Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
    Both Square Neptune?
    aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by tcta
    Posted by UmiSays
    What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
    What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
    Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
    Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
    Both Square Neptune?
    aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
    Oh if you have your chart, you can see. In the circular portion, if those planets have red lines connecting to them.
    In the little grid that comes below some charts, you'll see the symbols for the planets outside it, and aspect ones inside it.
    A square is marked by a little square icon.
    Conjunction would look like the Mars symbol/glyph minus the point at the tip.
  • SirHorns
    All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
    male
    Posted by whatthecrab
    Today I showed a funny video to a Taurus of a comedian describing the service he receive at a restaurant. Then asked for his thoughts about the video.

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
    Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
  • tcta
    Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
    Posted by whatthecrab
    Posted by whatthecrab

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
    Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
    He's a coworker, always brings a stack of food with him to work. Mostly chocolate bars and and Dr. Pepper.

That guy works just to spend all his money on food really lol but he's the skinniest person I've ever seen
    that is too funny!
  • xomelindabelle
    Aries Sun ~ Libra Moon ~ Scorpio Asc. ~ Taurus Merc ~ Taurus Venus ~ Gem Mars
    29 years old female from California, United States
    Do you ever disappear on someone when you're suddenly attaching to them? Due to fear?
  • Fragrance
    always catching myself at night only go out when the sun goes down
    I miss the times when I had a lot of questions because now being surrounded by 5 of you, I don't have any significant ones anymore... I think lol

4 ladies and one hombre
    Family (:
  • tcta
    Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
    Posted by xomelindabelle
    if you are talking to me, no I don't ...
  • Recent Moon Signs Topics

• Pisces Moon: Kill Me, What do I Care?

Relate or not? https://www.stellarmaze.com/pisces-moon-kill-care/
  • Leo moon and scorp moon what’s the beef

These two are VERY similar but they can’t stand one another enemies in my life were scorpio moon woman but we both are self absorbed and can call out bull butter lol what’s the beef I do not get it
  • Capricorn moons and money moods.

I have a question for Capricorn moons that I was thinking about. I'm a Capricorn and my main general focus, for the most part, is money. As a Capricorn moon, do you feel as if a lot of you're emotions are based off of your bank account balance? Like if yo
  • I am not anything like the moon of tauraus.

I have no idea where to learn this. I went to google. it asked my birthday and things. sept 29 and I was told I am a tauraus moon. that is not true at all. I guess something went wrong.
  • In what house is the moon most impulsive ,careless,reckless?

I myself have always been impulsive since a child i did listen good to my mom until i was angry i would walk away and not come back for hours as i got older i would even disappear for a week or so to get away from the chaotic environment at home. I would
  • Cancers and cheating?

So I've whitnessed several different times another sign cheating on a few of the Cancer men friends in my life. Emotionally Cheating, (texting her ex still) and one woman physically, 2 different gentlemen. The one with the physically cheating woman is mor
  • Scorpio Moon Appreciation Thread

Attention all scorpio moons post in here about what makes our moon sign the most desirable. I'm tired of us constantly getting butter on so it's time to speak up!
  • Cancer Moons!

i love y'all... but y'all are too treetrunking much.
  • Leo Moon Gets Things Done

I read this article: http://www.southfloridaastrologer.com/the-difference-between-leo-sun--moon.html Do you find this true about having Leo Moon? I find this true about me: The Leo moon thinks big and dreams even bigger. They can be unrealistic, bu
  • What's virgo moon like?

I've just realised that I don't know anyone with virgo moon. What are you guys like?
  • Luner Leo Purge

treetrunk you, treetrunk you, treetrunk you. Oh you cant show up for other people because its not about you? treetrunk you! treetrunk you! You can be such a piece of butter, you can't be bothered to think of how butter affects other people, god forbid anyone upset your comfort,
  • Great video for my fellow Cap mooners!!!

• Moon cusp?

I was born on November 8. I just looked at the ephemeris for the year of my birth and it says moon was in Pisces on 8th, but in aries on 9th. Is there something as moon cusp? As with sun signs? I never felt as Pisces moon, I was always extremely annoyed