Ask a Taurus Moon...

Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus. Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus.

Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What's your favorite food and do you see potential partners as a lived out version of your favorite food?
Just one? Hot Wings.
Well if they're hot and fly, I'd likely desire to eat them up just like hot wings.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

Need: Loyalty. Devotion. Passion Toward me. An ability to see the relationship in practical terms as well as the ultra intense sexual romantic way.

Offer: The above. I'll be sure that we have a budget, that bills are paid, debts get paid off as fast as possible, and back rubs, baths, and a pleasurable assault on their 5 senses.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

man o' my dreams - and I can deliver - problem is that we are most likely generations apart ... ahmmmm
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
Even if on paper it looks like you're robbing the cradle, it will feel like you're actually robbing the grave~
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by cloudy
I'm a taurus moon too
Welcome!~ Feel free to answer questions, giving the dudes/chicks to see the female bull moon side of things.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
Oh if you have your chart, you can see. In the circular portion, if those planets have red lines connecting to them.
In the little grid that comes below some charts, you'll see the symbols for the planets outside it, and aspect ones inside it.
A square is marked by a little square icon.
Conjunction would look like the Mars symbol/glyph minus the point at the tip.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by whatthecrab
Today I showed a funny video to a Taurus of a comedian describing the service he receive at a restaurant. Then asked for his thoughts about the video.

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by whatthecrab
Posted by whatthecrab

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
He's a coworker, always brings a stack of food with him to work. Mostly chocolate bars and and Dr. Pepper.

That guy works just to spend all his money on food really lol but he's the skinniest person I've ever seen
that is too funny!
28 years old female from California, United States
Aries Sun ~ Libra Moon ~ Scorpio Asc. ~ Taurus Merc ~ Taurus Venus ~ Gem Mars
Do you ever disappear on someone when you're suddenly attaching to them? Due to fear?
"If I were God, I certainly wouldn't want people to love me sentimentally. It's
I miss the times when I had a lot of questions because now being surrounded by 5 of you, I don't have any significant ones anymore... I think lol

4 ladies and one hombre
Family (:
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by xomelindabelle
if you are talking to me, no I don't ...

There are too many topics about aries men lately, and so few about aries women. I call bs. We are much more exciting. Why, oh why? https://media.giphy.com/media/A91LsLcL2xbl6/giphy.gif
Liking every trolly comment about him Slightly under age if not in look then in actual age Daddy Issues
and even though he/she were no longer a part of your life, you knew that somehow, you can and will never forget this person. What's their sun, moon and venus? State yours as well. Me : Gemini, Leo, Aries Him : Sag, Aries, Cap Now this dude is
I have been seeing this guy for 18 months. No one knows about our "relationship" and we are not calling each other boyfriend /girlfriend either (in other words - friends with benefits ). He trusts me and has admitted that I know more about him than anyon
Inspired by @Metatron. Post your babymakers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXgUO26Dyok
Just saw on a front page The Scorpio is considered by astrologers to be the strongest sign of the zodiac and almost undefeatable, what signs end up getting the better of it in confrontations and war? ———————— No one! My love...
my pisces man is all over the map. one day he loves me. next day he likes me and doesn't want me to leave. next day he d
- don't surround myself much with libra men but I'm curious, what are some of the cons mainly ?
You can record it at http://www.vocaroo.com I know this thread has been done already 😬
Hi guys, what are some of the ways to break or cut etheral cords or cords of attachment to someone?
https://youtu.be/3qwXYFIw67Y Good evening :) I'm looking to start the game Thursday 12/15 or Friday 12/16 so people can play over the weekend. Nights will start at 10:00PM EST and Days will start at 10:00AM EST Without cutting any of the role
I have been having dreams of this man. The first time I saw him I felt attracted to him. Still to this day I don’t know what type of attraction it is. But it’s like I knew him. His personality: seems like a loner, never really talks to anyone, always lo