Ask a Taurus Moon...

Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus. Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus.

Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What's your favorite food and do you see potential partners as a lived out version of your favorite food?
Just one? Hot Wings.
Well if they're hot and fly, I'd likely desire to eat them up just like hot wings.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

Need: Loyalty. Devotion. Passion Toward me. An ability to see the relationship in practical terms as well as the ultra intense sexual romantic way.

Offer: The above. I'll be sure that we have a budget, that bills are paid, debts get paid off as fast as possible, and back rubs, baths, and a pleasurable assault on their 5 senses.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

man o' my dreams - and I can deliver - problem is that we are most likely generations apart ... ahmmmm
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
Even if on paper it looks like you're robbing the cradle, it will feel like you're actually robbing the grave~
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by cloudy
I'm a taurus moon too
Welcome!~ Feel free to answer questions, giving the dudes/chicks to see the female bull moon side of things.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
Oh if you have your chart, you can see. In the circular portion, if those planets have red lines connecting to them.
In the little grid that comes below some charts, you'll see the symbols for the planets outside it, and aspect ones inside it.
A square is marked by a little square icon.
Conjunction would look like the Mars symbol/glyph minus the point at the tip.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by whatthecrab
Today I showed a funny video to a Taurus of a comedian describing the service he receive at a restaurant. Then asked for his thoughts about the video.

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by whatthecrab
Posted by whatthecrab

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
He's a coworker, always brings a stack of food with him to work. Mostly chocolate bars and and Dr. Pepper.

That guy works just to spend all his money on food really lol but he's the skinniest person I've ever seen
that is too funny!
27 years old female from California, United States
Aries Sun ~ Libra Moon ~ Scorpio Asc. ~ Taurus Merc ~ Taurus Venus ~ Gem Mars
Do you ever disappear on someone when you're suddenly attaching to them? Due to fear?
extraterrestrial hedonist
I miss the times when I had a lot of questions because now being surrounded by 5 of you, I don't have any significant ones anymore... I think lol

4 ladies and one hombre
Family (:
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by xomelindabelle
if you are talking to me, no I don't ...

Has anyone ever heard of or know someone who has gotten pregnant from just the tip? Even if it's just at the entrance for play?
Hi All, Just joined this very interesting forum to see if anyone could kindly give me their opinion on my situation. Until just recently I was dating this beautiful Gemini woman for a year. She's 23 and a single mom and I'm 28. The baby's father is not
I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm not Dastard. I'm not going to apologize to busyeyes or firebunny. It seems I'm on good terms with the latter, as well as with teena, and I prefer it to stay that way for now as I've said multiple times alread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU5dexDTXE8 This is for game play You can chat it up and pick your teams in the Players Lounge: https://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/miscellaneous/dxpil-players-lounge-7487791/?checkpg=1
Just saw this title of the book in Promotios section. Chuckled thinking ok they don't love you. They just want sex. Then they got it and want it again. And again. And it's going in like they can't have it anywhere else because you know he just don't ha
Planned for an early night, ending up spending with her for hours. She even brought up kids. And then after we went on about it for 30 mins she steps back and says it's way too early to talk about it. :) Always talk daily. I feel right at home
I don't care for her or like her. I should be wowed by her style and her looks right...and i generally appreciate that in women...but she just seems dumb as bricks to me...and i also hate how people compare her to Michelle Obama...say nasty about our Ex F
How important is sex in your life,how much u think of sex daily and what sex means to u👍 State your Mars sign☺
beautiful inside out. humble. simple. elegant. charitable. THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN. @_@
[b]The Truth Uncovered[/b] [b]This documentation contains the truth about what has taken place here and the true circumstances of my situation. The rest of the information that I previously provided you with just explains how I’ve felt, and what I’ve t
but i wont tell you where. LOL just LOL @lunarmaiden