Ask a Taurus Moon...

Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus. Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Ask me anything you want to know relating to the Moon in Taurus.

Qualifications: I am I man with Moon In Taurus. (Both in Western and Vedic)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What's your favorite food and do you see potential partners as a lived out version of your favorite food?
Just one? Hot Wings.
Well if they're hot and fly, I'd likely desire to eat them up just like hot wings.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

Need: Loyalty. Devotion. Passion Toward me. An ability to see the relationship in practical terms as well as the ultra intense sexual romantic way.

Offer: The above. I'll be sure that we have a budget, that bills are paid, debts get paid off as fast as possible, and back rubs, baths, and a pleasurable assault on their 5 senses.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

man o' my dreams - and I can deliver - problem is that we are most likely generations apart ... ahmmmm
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
Even if on paper it looks like you're robbing the cradle, it will feel like you're actually robbing the grave~
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by cloudy
I'm a taurus moon too
Welcome!~ Feel free to answer questions, giving the dudes/chicks to see the female bull moon side of things.
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by tcta
Posted by UmiSays
What do you need in a partner? And what can you offer?

/Is a Capricorn
What outer planets do you have? (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto)
Uranus - Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto - Leo
Power house generation! Uranus/Pluto conjunct?
Both Square Neptune?
aahh - I don't know how to figure those things out yet ?
Oh if you have your chart, you can see. In the circular portion, if those planets have red lines connecting to them.
In the little grid that comes below some charts, you'll see the symbols for the planets outside it, and aspect ones inside it.
A square is marked by a little square icon.
Conjunction would look like the Mars symbol/glyph minus the point at the tip.
male
All the Horny Signs. Rising Ram. Solar Cap. Lunar Bull.
Posted by whatthecrab
Today I showed a funny video to a Taurus of a comedian describing the service he receive at a restaurant. Then asked for his thoughts about the video.

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by whatthecrab
Posted by whatthecrab

His reply, with a straight face: that made me really hungry

Lol, I nearly died inside from laughter
Did you feed him after your abs got a laugh work-out?
He's a coworker, always brings a stack of food with him to work. Mostly chocolate bars and and Dr. Pepper.

That guy works just to spend all his money on food really lol but he's the skinniest person I've ever seen
that is too funny!
28 years old female from California, United States
Aries Sun ~ Libra Moon ~ Scorpio Asc. ~ Taurus Merc ~ Taurus Venus ~ Gem Mars
Do you ever disappear on someone when you're suddenly attaching to them? Due to fear?
Psych Pub
I miss the times when I had a lot of questions because now being surrounded by 5 of you, I don't have any significant ones anymore... I think lol

4 ladies and one hombre
Family (:
Taurus Sun/Rising - Cap Moon - Aries Venus/Mercury - Pisces Mars
Posted by xomelindabelle
if you are talking to me, no I don't ...

I feel like I have become so squashy and fluffy like a marshmallow. I am so powerless and I cant be dominant like what I normally do in my work life at all and it makes me feel so weak. Do other scorpios face the same problem as well? Ps. I'm venus
Quick question: Do libras hold grudges? Specifically the women? Had a situation today with a coworker where she was led to believe (not by me) that I was going to ask her out. I have a girlfriend so that was never my intention but she was led to believe t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oaXxvP7M8 COCONUT COUNT @sakuraflowers-5 @CaramelizedCoffee-4 @Effervescent-6 @starwars-6 @FknNerd-2
I'm talking to a Pisces sun, leo moon, venus in aries girl. Sometimes I think she likes me but then other times she confuses me. We slept together the first time we ever met and have slept together once more time since. We speak everyday Mon to Fri bu
Hello! First post and probably just a vent post by now, but here it goes: I met a beautiful Virgo lady at my University's library. At first I didn't really care about her (She was pretty, but not big deal to me). However, recently she started to sit
so last night was the first time I've seen my bf this drunk. to be fair I'm truly disgusted.happened to me before with another ex scorp. now I know i gotta be supportive but all I'm able to do right now is be critical and think about all the butter he told
Met this Taurus man on tinder, we both started emailing, texting talking every day for about three weeks. Everything was going very well. We met up (he lives three hours away in another town) for a lovely dinner and then we slept together at his hotel r
Just want to make understanding of this behavior from a leeb guy! - Quiet at initial meeting - Avoids dirty humor with you - Looks or stares (near and far) - Getting close physically (sitting next or near you, walking beside you) - Outgoing and fr
Hi Leo women! I was wondering. If you broke up with someone, would you ever get back together again? I have an aqua guy friend who lived with a leo woman. I guess they didn't get along because she cheated on him while they were still together. She f
Pretty sure I've tried them ALL.... Zero positive results.... Tell me which ones you honestly clicked with!
Do my fellow Aries ppl go back to exes? Doesn't matter who broke up with who... do u go back to an exclusive relationship with them? I don't mean just for sexual stuff either.. I don't go back, ever lol
I love having reasonably long nails but can't keep the length all even.. at some point or another one would break and I will cut it all off and start again.. I recently went back to having SNS on them after a year's hiatus to keep the nails from breaki