CuddleBug's radio station

Idk, I just felt like instead of flooding the front page with all my music I'll just make a thread in the Sag forum for whoever wants to listen/join in! :D Starting with a throwback that makes me wanna dance every time I hear it. https://youtu.be/jv
female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288

Starting with a throwback that makes me wanna dance every time I hear it.
scorp rising. aqua moon. aries mars. virgo venus. scorp, libra, sag dominate..
She naked.
Soakin wet.
Libra: Sun and Mercury. Scorpio: Moon,Venus. Cancer: Rising, Mars.
Vibes:

female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288
Vibes upon vibes @2Moon

Libra: Sun and Mercury. Scorpio: Moon,Venus. Cancer: Rising, Mars.
Posted by CuddleBug88
Vibes upon vibes @2Moon

Classic!! Love it

Another classic:

Memories when I was like 13 trying to sing this song...

?????

Edit:

I wanted to share this with the lyrics:

Try to rap this... Lmao
male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬
I'll miss you in the front page.
female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288
Posted by 2Moon
Posted by CuddleBug88
Vibes upon vibes @2Moon

Classic!! Love it

Another classic:

Memories when I was like 13 trying to sing this song...

?????

Ah shiz, I love that song, Sean Paul - hells yeah dude!
female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288
Posted by AerialView
I'll miss you in the front page.

Awww...don't worry I'm sure i'll still pop up and annoy everyone on there too! lol
female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288

Scottish accents are hot...random tidbit!
Libra: Sun and Mercury. Scorpio: Moon,Venus. Cancer: Rising, Mars.
Posted by CuddleBug88
Posted by 2Moon
Posted by CuddleBug88
Vibes upon vibes @2Moon

Classic!! Love it

Another classic:

Memories when I was like 13 trying to sing this song...

?????

Ah shiz, I love that song, Sean Paul - hells yeah dude!

2000 - 2007

Classic music, songs were awesome!

So many classics

Daddy Yankee, Sean paul, and all the other bands, songs... It was a different era
female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288
Posted by 2Moon
Posted by CuddleBug88
Posted by 2Moon
Posted by CuddleBug88
Vibes upon vibes @2Moon

Classic!! Love it

Another classic:

Memories when I was like 13 trying to sing this song...

?????

Ah shiz, I love that song, Sean Paul - hells yeah dude!

2000 - 2007

Classic music, songs were awesome!

So many classics

Mhmm! Totally agree!
female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288
A feel-good one now!

Currently obsessed with this guy

female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288
Listening to some of the recs Spotify has for me while I make my grocery list...this one popped up and I'm diggggggin their vibe!

female from USA
Yo, add me on twitter if ya wanna chit chat off-DXP, @ is CuddleBug1288
Posted by brianafay
Currently obsessed with this guy

Never heard of him but I'm into it. Nice and chill

At my favorite table, my favorite eating place. I can't finish eating and I ask for the check. I go out to have a smoke. The female Maitre d' waits for me. ''I ve been meaning to tell you this since long - but you'll get sick one day and when you do it's
So let’s say your interested in man and you find he could be a potential but you have a child and you’ve been a single mom for a while. My experience is I like the guy, at that time the relationship is decent but I can’t find it in me to see him long term
What countries immediately signal to you that their products are of good quality?
Talk me out of it. Also, happy thanksgiving america. Kthnxbai.
How do you prefer to be approached about your feelings? How do you prefer to process them? When dealing with a stressful or difficult phase in life what sort of support do you want and need? What’s something that someone has said or done before
This is a topic for the award nominations. We're not voting for people yet. Any and all ideas for awards this year. You want to see "Most tryhard user", here is the place to submit that award idea. I'll let the topic run til Monday the 20th of Novem
I guess, in a few more days, Ands will, too.
she's a pharmacy assistant at the drug store. she keeps on staring at me. i kinda like her. she seems like she has this CC attitude. a while ago, i caught her staring at me again. something draws me to her. she's not pretty i doubt she's not smart
Is it a way to show someone that you are interested in them when you are not? Excuse me...what’s the point of this? Ego boost? Or just lots of time on ones hands? Or it is actually coming onto someone but when they don’t respond - pretending it’s jus
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
It seems like on every thread you gotta pop up and remind everybody for the millionth time about your opinion about Libras. Why u so hard up on Libras? We get it. You despise em. And naw, I can honestly say I dont fit your description of what you think or
Ands + Damnata = Cloudy Gemitati + hydorah = LittleFairy, Ands, firebunny, Teena I'm your uncle, Cloudy! :)