Are virgos and libras Compatible

I'm just curious have their been any successful libra women Virgo male relationships because it's been a year and I have yet to get over my ex . It was a horrible fun crazy weird relationship . But the sex was everything . I'm starting to think that virgos are only goood for sex not relationships . Is it just me or what?
male
Marine Sun, Virgin Moon, Centaur Ascendant
Yep it's just you

The only successful Virgo/Libra relationship I can remember is Agent J and Fish Mooney lol

Considering the Virgo/Libra is a learning relationship, I'm surprised I don't see it often. I read once somewhere "Virgo finds Libra too wishy-washy, and Libra finds Virgo too critical". Seeing how thin the Libran skin is, I'm not surprised by that assessment lol.
That's not true virgos lie a lot on top of play a lot of mind games so that would cause a libra to be unsure of the relationship not wish washy
We don't play mind games. . I mean , we think a lot , and we try to control the situation sometimes to our advantage so (personally) I get a sense of control . However I read that virgo men are different from Virgo women ... Except we are critical . I have absolutely no problem with that ^^.
However I don't really know many virgo / libra couple around me .
Mind. Body. Soul. Rising - Scorpio, Moon - Aqua, Venus - Virgo, Mars - Aries
My old boss has been with her Virgo man for 13 years and they still act like best buds
Posted by TheLibraMudra

I wonder how they made it work . Maybe it has something to do with the person and not just signs. Because me and my Virgo we're unbreakable . We had been through a lot but we never gave up. But it's like he said that no matter what he did to change nothing would be good enough for me, and I felt like he wasn't changing he was just slowing down on the things I wanted him to stop . I feel like when I put him out I should of let things dye down but I changed my number. Did that make him feel like I didn't care anymore ? He knows where I stay why hasn't he came over ๐Ÿ˜ซ. Left a note or something lol๐Ÿ˜”. Maybe we needed this break so we can be better parents and not fight about our relationship we had. I'm lost on this situation ๐Ÿค”
Mind. Body. Soul. Rising - Scorpio, Moon - Aqua, Venus - Virgo, Mars - Aries
Posted by LibraGirlLost
Posted by TheLibraMudra

Put the astrology aside. If it's not working, it's not working. My scorp ex and I are much better parents for our daughter apart.
Libra Women are my weakness, a lot of people in the Libra forum have read about my post with my ex GF who was a Libra.
I'll say this much, in my own opinion I hope to marry a Libra woman one day, at their peak they will love you to no end. But you better not only show her you appreciate it but reciprocate it.
Every Libra I've dated or have been friends with it was always a special connection between us, I know for a fact we can work out with them.
They have to mature and we have to let them be themselves in order for things to be successful. It took me a long time to learn that.
Libras and Virgos are the best thing. Who cares what the "experts" and love matches say. Take it from me, I'll always believe in Virgo and Libras
I put him because I was pregnant and he was staying out real late and he didn't have any respect for our house , I would have dinner made and things and he wouldn't be their to eat he was still messaging girls on Facebook and having girls come see him . Then when I went into labor he worked the whole time I was in the hospital I felt alone and I just couldn't take the stuff he was doing . So I broke his game and he package all his stuff and left . After a week being gone i posted a picture of me going out he wouldn't stop callin and texting me. So one day I let him come over and we had sex . After that I said I didn't want to do the back and fourth anymore and this was the last time doing this. He said that he still loved me and he didn't understand why I was doing this. Mind you he had a whole other phone and I didn't have his number. And he didn't have any plans on giving me the number. I made him leave when I would call him too hey the baby something he would be mad and wanna argue. So one day he text and said he was coming over it was late and I said no I had company , my mom and brother was over and she hates him so I told him no . He came over trying to kick the door talking I had a man around his daughter. My mom freaked out and called the police๐Ÿ˜ฉ. He didn't go to jail but that pissed him off even more . The next day I called him and I said what is his purpose of doing the things he does because he wasn't around his own daughter and why did he come over doing that crazy stuff when we don't talk. He simply said your not going to have another man around my daughter. I don't care if we don't talk or not. I told him I was dating and so was he if he got serious with someone who am I to tell him he can't have that person around my child and it should be the same vice versa . Y'all he lost it after that
He began to tell me how this girl he was seeing was so much better than me and he was going to treat her right because she deserved it and I didn't he was telling me how he wasn't in love with me never was he had love for me but wasn't in love oh and the worst part was how he didn't our daughter was his and he not taking the parenenity test no time soon and he's not going to be around his daughter until I get over him , it was crazy because I just wanted to co parent nothing else at that time , I even told him we can go threw each other's parents. He wasn't feeling it , he was like I would never mess with you again and you broke my game and computer you called the cops on me . My mom told me to leave you alone I hate you right now !!! I was lost because just a few days ago you were trying to kick my door down because you thought I had male company just the day before you were saying you were still in love . I think I hurt him by putting him out changing my number and saying I was done on top of seeing that someone had proposed to me. I haven't seen or talked to him since our daughter was 4months she is 1 now. We don't have each other's number or social media sites . And we have a child.
Posted by PootyButt
I actually get Virgos and Libras in real life mixed up sometimes. I think they're more alike than they think they are.

We our so much alike that's why we bumped heads and he couldn't put anything past me
Posted by narleycharley94

I think the guy has to be grown and mature in order for us to work out, because we hate drama and we need attention from our mate. Because we are great women and we our loyal and we love hard. But games can't be played. And we can't have y'all trying to control us we hate that p
Posted by LibraGirlLost
Posted by PootyButt

Story of my life
"*********************** female, Married,
Posted by RemixGeneralFishy
Yep it's just you

there's actually ALOT out there if you look.

Adam Sandler is a Virgo and he is very dedicated and loyal to his libra wife.

"*********************** female, Married,

whats your mars sign and what is the signal most attractive trait someone can have ...for me its kindness in a man ...in a world full markers there is something particularly attractive about kindness...I have a pisces mars ... case and point ... https:
lol does it bother you?!?!?! I'm sure we all do it.. I "try" to reply to everyone but having a choice is great !
I am with someone who has Sun in Aries, Moon in Aries, Venus in Aries, and Mars in Aries. His Mercury is in Pisces. I went to high school and grade school with this person, and he was very quiet, very reserved, and was the top athlete in school. I wa
I was watch a video with Dr.Helen Fisher. In part of the video she talks about the four personality traits. Got me thinking about the 4 elements. Fun how some things pop up in my head. Well i started to think that the person who start the 4 elements and u
Is this a sensitive guy and does he appreciate a sensitive woman? What kind of lady would he like?
What are the aspects for sex appeal? Physical magnetism? If you have it, pix and your natal chart ๐Ÿ˜˜
What would you give to a Gini woman for her bday if she is not into jewelry, designer bags, has too much clothes already and shoes... And also Gemini ladies - post the best gift you had received that you love? Not nessesary your man - anyone! Th
So, apparently there was a YouTube channel where a father and mother of five film their children as the parents "prank" them. I'm unclear on whether or not the man is the biological father of all five, but the woman is a step-mother to two of the children
I can never click with libra females... I don't even know why... it just doesn't work... ๐Ÿค”
take the test to see how you score. I score 47. You are somewhat shy. http://academics.wellesley.edu/Psychology/Cheek/howshy.html
Good mornin'.. I'm new to DXPNET. I had been browsing this site for awhile now and decided to make an account for myself and talk to you all. What orginally brought me here is women and after studying the minds of cookiemonsteres under certain signs, I come
I've been noticing that quite a few people in my life are and were libra moons. One thing they all have in common is goo
I'll go first! shameless! https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtaqOzIGB2bQdvW/giphy.gif https://media2.giphy.com/media/xinWyVDyduQ9y/giphy.gif https://media4.giphy.com/media/R8gheFcsG9n9u/giphy.gif
We caught feelings for each other but we both don't believe in long distance relationships. So, I decided to move on and told him I'll block him from Facebook and WhatsApp so that I could move on. He seemed quite reluctant but respected my decision. In th