Avoidant Scorpio woman/Virgo man

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by misnome4 on Friday, August 7, 2020 and has 5 replies.

Profile picture of misnome4
@misnome4
6 Years

Scorpio woman in 30s, severe commitment issues, mixed signals, esteem issues alluded to. Upfront, insists on friends with benefits with a Virgo man.

These issues are unconscious, result in alot of hardship associated with them. I'd like to help her if I can, but that'll be a helluva job.

My thoughts, Ill have to agree to her terms and not harass. Could be unwise.

Any Scorpios with thoughts/advice on this?

Profile picture of Weeds
@Weeds
11 Years1,000+ Posts

Lotta women to save out there. Don't waste your time on non committals you can't win.

Let them blow their backs out it ain't your fight.

Like
Profile picture of misnome4
@misnome4
6 Years

Thanks all. Our synastry is incredible I should add..

Trouble I have, is that I've never been more attracted to a woman in my life. Likely never will again. Being an (otherwise) smart, bohemian type Virgo, it's v. rare for me to find a woman I'm attracted to.

Plus, I think I'm absurdly suited to her, her goals, need for space, self determination etc.

I'm gonna go in. All I can do is let it play out, stay centred, and hope she decides I'm worth going on that journey for