describe yourself in a trailer

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by virgoOPPP on Sunday, September 22, 2019 and has 13 replies.

Profile picture of hydorah
@hydorah
13 Years10,000+ PostsPisces

just for the record, I'm not going to watch anybody's video in this thread, but gimme a couple days and I'll find something ebin to post about moi

Like
Profile picture of CopperDove
@CopperDove
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Silverado

Sun Scorpio, Moon/Mars Leo 😏

I saw this when it first came out. I'm long overdo to watch it again!

Profile picture of neves
@neves
10 Years1,000+ Posts

Sun conj. Mars

Moon trine Neptune

Moon sextile NN/12th house

Moon opposite Saturn

Moon opposite Pluto

Moon square Venus

Venus trine Jumpiter

Venus square Saturn

Venus trine Uranus

Venus square Pluto

Venus sextile Chiron

Venus conj. ASC

Venus trine MC

... and so on and so forth.

Like
Profile picture of CopperDove
@CopperDove
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Silverado

Posted by CopperDove

Posted by Silverado

Sun Scorpio, Moon/Mars Leo 😏

I saw this when it first came out. I'm long overdo to watch it again!

I've already downloaded a copy of the movie, now I just need time to myself to watch it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

click to expand

Same! It's on my desktop ready to watch when I have the time.