do you believe

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by virgoOPPP on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 and has 6 replies.

Profile picture of HeavyEntertainmentShow
@HeavyEntertainmentShow
9 Years5,000+ Posts

Yes. Only for a fucky-fucky though.

Image Not Found

And Cancer-heavies tend to have really nice succulent nipples. Which is a good thing considering it's their prime erogenous zone.

And I know what to do with it.

Image Not Found

Profile picture of Logger
@Logger
6 Years

I used to....this was my first heavy love. But over the years, I've found it's too much water on water.

Doesn't work for me. Not interesting enough to keep things exciting.

Like
Profile picture of hydorah
@hydorah
13 Years10,000+ PostsPisces

Posted by Loyal

Cancers are too clingy for me. I don’t like how they tend to want to smother, I like move around and distance myself.

this is exactly my experience with cancer

Profile picture of hydorah
@hydorah
13 Years10,000+ PostsPisces

The problem is that pisces men like it chill and calm 90% of their time, and cancers are always making a fuss about something all the time. Add the smothering and that will trigger PTSD and avoidance reflex in the pisces man.

Taurettes can be smothering and it's sexy when they do it because they are chill.

Most cancer women I met acted like Janice in FRIENDS.

That said maybe it works for cancer man and pisces woman.