Saturn Transits...

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MyStarsShine on Friday, August 19, 2022 and has 4 replies.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Saturn the planet of learning, restrictions, limitations, lessons and karma

Which house is Saturn transiting in your chart? For me it’s the 12th. Just as it began I was given notice to leave my home. It knocked me sideways.

The transit indicates clearing out junk and facing your demons ... I totally relate to it

It’s said if you don’t deal with the lessons of Saturn, they’ll come back again and again. . .

I dare ye all to take a look 😯😂

https://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by ScorpioDreams

How do I know which house Saturn is transiting? See I’m no good with this. 🤦‍♀️

Look where Aqua is in your chart

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

1st house & it’s my Saturn’s 2nd return this year. It’s been a lot of working on self and is starting to pay off. Yes I’m dealing with some things I didn’t deal with earlier in life, and achieve. My focus seems to be changing out of a pattern I was stuck in also.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by ScorpioDreams

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by ScorpioDreams

How do I know which house Saturn is transiting? See I’m no good with this. 🤦‍♀️

Look where Aqua is in your chart

Aquarius is in my fourth house. Does that mean my Saturn is transiting my fourth house?

click to expand

Yes but to double check create a natal/transit chart at astro.com