The lucky signs

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by WitchmitchAries on Thursday, November 14, 2019 and has 19 replies.

Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by PinsNNeedles

Woo! Heck yeah, some positive. 🙂 Jupiter and Sun.

I noticed Midheaven Virgo gets pretty lucky in regard to the goals they set out and end up with desired results.

No we don't either 😂

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Aquaman2

Posted by Gemitati

So Gems, Pisces, Leo and cancer...we are what?

Fuck buddies 😘

click to expand

If we are lucky? 😂

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Aquaman2

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Aquaman2

Posted by Gemitati

So Gems, Pisces, Leo and cancer...we are what?

Fuck buddies 😘

If we are lucky? 😂

You don't have to be lucky for that 😅

It will come naturally😝😝

click to expand

I want to be labeled! Like others...

Not like ‘Others’. More like: Lucky. Unlucky.

...and shit...preferably not ‘Shit’ though...

😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Aquaman2

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Aquaman2

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Aquaman2

Posted by Gemitati

So Gems, Pisces, Leo and cancer...we are what?

Fuck buddies 😘

If we are lucky? 😂

You don't have to be lucky for that 😅

It will come naturally😝😝

I want to be labeled! Like others...

Not like ‘Others’. More like: Lucky. Unlucky.

...and shit...preferably not ‘Shit’ though...

😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Why so desperate to get labelled? Will it change/affect your luck ? Anyways my previous comment implied that more lucky are those who chose you to be fuck buddy.

And also Gemini are luckier than other Unlucky(Pisces, cancer, leo) shit.

click to expand

Ok. I have my label now.

Luckier than Pisces Leo Cancer shit...label!

Lmao

Thanks😂😂😂

I am not desperate. I am just awaken and where else am I supposed to go for free entertainment if not here? Thanks ❤️

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

it's been a crappy year but scorpio season feels like an oasis

The Sag doing you some good finally? 😄

Profile picture of Soul
@Soul
11 Years10,000+ Posts

Contrary to popular belief Cancers are pretty lucky imo. They tend to get their way, and tend to end up in situations thst leave them set for life. Most Cancers live pretty comfortable in the end, which isn't something everyone can say.

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

it's been a crappy year but scorpio season feels like an oasis

The Sag doing you some good finally? 😄

click to expand

eww

i'm thinking about going out with a leo actually

Likes
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

it's been a crappy year but scorpio season feels like an oasis

The Sag doing you some good finally? 😄

eww

i'm thinking about going out with a leo actually

click to expand

Good luck with that! What happened with the Sag?

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

it's been a crappy year but scorpio season feels like an oasis

The Sag doing you some good finally? 😄

eww

i'm thinking about going out with a leo actually

Good luck with that! What happened with the Sag?

click to expand

i don't even wanna give it a chance

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by virgoOPPP

it's been a crappy year but scorpio season feels like an oasis

The Sag doing you some good finally? 😄

eww

i'm thinking about going out with a leo actually

Good luck with that! What happened with the Sag?

i don't even wanna give it a chance

click to expand

You change your mind like you change your clothes lol.

Like
Profile picture of firebunny
@firebunny
14 Years10,000+ Posts

I'm Virgo Sun, Taurus Rising, Aries Jupiter.

Yes, I'm pretty lucky. Considering that I gave up in law school countless of times, I still became a lawyer. Karma didn't bite me at all. And today, I am reaping so many rewards of being a lawyer.

Aries Jupiter should be unlucky but mine forms two grand fire trines, which is considered to be a lucky aspect.

My sister is Virgo Sun too. And she's pretty lucky too. She's now a doctor. 🙂

Like
Profile picture of WitchmitchAries
@WitchmitchAries
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by firebunny

I'm Virgo Sun, Taurus Rising, Aries Jupiter.

Yes, I'm pretty lucky. Considering that I gave up in law school countless of times, I still became a lawyer. Karma didn't bite me at all. And today, I am reaping so many rewards of being a lawyer.

Aries Jupiter should be unlucky but mine forms two grand fire trines, which is considered to be a lucky aspect.

My sister is Virgo Sun too. And she's pretty lucky too. She's now a doctor. 🙂

i have been told i should be very lucky with Sag Jupiter. lol But then luck depends how you look at life.