What is the Food House/Planet in Astrology?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by DMV on Thursday, December 23, 2021 and has 7 replies.

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Some astro schools think that Taurus is ruled by Chiron.

Posted by _elle_

2nd House Taurus.

I wish Taurus had it's own planet. I don't like sharing my Libra placements.

Like
Profile picture of neves
@neves
10 Years1,000+ Posts

6th house - since has a lot to do with health (diet), but also Taurus - if it's about being a foodie (pleasure).

Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Posted by rabidtalker

depends on what you mean by food. if it's pleasure then its more 5th, 8th. if it's diet or daily foods, yeah its 6th.

Food in terms of those most likely to be a chef/cook. People who enjoy being in a kitchen

8th house is interesting house

Like
Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Posted by GammaArietis

Why do you ask? I’m curious now

I recently became obsessed with baking and I’m trying to see where this new found energy is coming from because Uber Eats is life