Which sign does your IC fall in?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MyStarsShine on Saturday, March 5, 2022 and has 37 replies.

Understanding Your IC Sign and Its Meaning

Your IC sign reveals your innermost foundations, including family, home, and childhood influences. It shows where you feel most secure and how you nurture your roots. Knowing your IC helps you understand your private life and personal origins better for greater self-awareness.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

How do you relate to it?

Mine is in the 4th ... the house of Cancer and my main priorities have always been family and home

Home is where the ❤️ is.

“ The IC (4th house) represents your home, family, and foundation. Unlike the public-facing, legacy-building energy of the Midheaven

(10th), the IC speaks to the inward-focused energy of our private lives, as well the roots and foundations of who we are — including our past memories, our childhoods, and our family lives “

https://askastrology.com/the-imum-coeli/

Likes
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Bumboklaat

Finally an IC thread. it's actually a very important but overlooked placement along with the MC .

Sagittarius IC. I subconsciously prioritize my freedom of movement and always invest in my freedom. I love camping, nature, travelling, philosophy, but overall freedom

According to many astrologers, it's related to the parenting style . My mom was always taking me on far trips. My dad was always teaching me about roads and taking me on road trips.

Yes it is

Would you say you feel at home travelling and feeling free ?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Wizardz_

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wizardz_

Don't make me look up my birthchart again 🤦‍♂️

Lazy 😋

Is it the zodiac sign at the bottom of your chart?

click to expand

Yes 4th

Profile picture of Som
@Som
6 Years1,000+ Posts

I wrote about my IC earlier in your another topic: https://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/message/?id=15024439

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Wizardz_

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wizardz_

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wizardz_

Don't make me look up my birthchart again 🤦‍♂️

Lazy 😋

Is it the zodiac sign at the bottom of your chart?

Yes 4th

I'm Cancer also 😟

click to expand

Does it conjunct your moon ?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Wizardz_

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wizardz_

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wizardz_

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wizardz_

Don't make me look up my birthchart again 🤦‍♂️

Lazy 😋

Is it the zodiac sign at the bottom of your chart?

Yes 4th

I'm Cancer also 😟

Does it conjunct your moon ?

Idk what conjunct means

click to expand

Next to it

Profile picture of Truemara
@Truemara
5 Years1,000+ Posts

Libra

Your childhood nurtured a love for beauty and art. With Venus on the IC, you love to be surrounded by beautiful things, but more importantly, you need a sense of peace. The Libran sense of diplomacy is paramount to peaceful home life. Arguments and tension are cut short by your fairness and grace. You make a great host and enjoy holding parties at home.

Doesn’t match me but maybe cus it says 4th house

I believe mine is the 11th

Profile picture of mirthyQ
@mirthyQ
4 Years

Leo IC with Uranus on the IC, Sun (Leo) in 1st to support this IC, Aquarius on MC. I'm an alien from a higher plane who has been sent back into this world for the sake of others - a flunky. I'm some sort of servant (of God of course). It took me a while to figure out who I am and what I am. What I'm to do here? I'm pretty sure it will take care of itself as I evolve. This world is composed of nothing really so I know better than to play 'make-believe' here and believe it is everything. What is beyond this place will stand so I have fought my way into there.

Profile picture of SnowBunny726
@SnowBunny726
5 Years500+ Posts

IC in Libra... I need peace and balance in my home life... Which I didn't get growing up. Mars conjunct Chiron.

Like
Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by bmoon8

Posted by bmoon8

I will send you some pictures of my property. I have a beautiful acre of land ready for my house. It is a private lot surrounded by trees all the way around. It’s very earthy just like me.

As promised…. My Taurus bestie is in one of these pictures helping mow the lawn.

User Submitted Image

User Submitted Image

User Submitted Image

https://i.ibb.co/K9SPhvb/192974-A2-437-C-4499-BC0-D-460-F51015-E14.jpg


This is a beautiful house seat. So nice and shady too which will save you a ton of money in the summer and make sitting outside a breeze. Congratulations!

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by _fyrephish

Posted by GC69_

“IC in Leo: Growing up playful and broad minded.”

Image Not Found

Someone didn't like IC in Scorpio when they wrote this lol

Insensible - one of the definitions describes this as "incapable of feeling; deprived of sensation" I can certainly relate to this

Secretive - I call it private and reserved 😎

click to expand

“Attached and grateful”

I relate to mine 🙏

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by poppyflower

Virgo I think🤔

Where’s your MC?

So it’s the opposite of MC, right? Then I got mine right. Home is my favorite place on earth ❤️.

click to expand

Yes it’s the sign the 4th house is in

You have It in Cancer too?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by poppyflower

Virgo I think🤔

Where’s your MC?

So it’s the opposite of MC, right? Then I got mine right. Home is my favorite place on earth ❤️.

Yes it’s the sign the 4th house is in

You have It in Cancer too?

So everybody has it in 4th house? Mine is in taurus.

click to expand

Yes the IC rules the 4th

Taurus is about security

Profile picture of PoshChickenLove1111
@PoshChickenLove1111
4 Years500+ Posts

IC in Taurus...I've always valued stability and comfort in my personal space, as well as include elements of that when I want to feel safe/comfortable.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Atargatis

Virgo; it definitely was true for me and my childhood. I do believe I am growing into my Pisces midheaven though. The desire I had to be perfect no longer exists and flaws are charming.

“ I think it's important that things are flawed “

Kate Bush

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by _fyrephish

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by _fyrephish

Posted by GC69_

“IC in Leo: Growing up playful and broad minded.”

Image Not Found

Someone didn't like IC in Scorpio when they wrote this lol

Insensible - one of the definitions describes this as "incapable of feeling; deprived of sensation" I can certainly relate to this

Secretive - I call it private and reserved 😎

“Attached and grateful”

I relate to mine 🙏

That's awesome. I admire people who can feel their feelings. 

I guess if I reframe what this is saying, it's asking me to rise to the occasion and be present and in connection with my feelings. To stop detaching and come into union with my feeling self in an intimate and personal way, not just skimming the surface like a Pisces but diving deep into the emotional ocean like a Scorpio. I'll admit, it's a tall order for me, but how could I pass up an offer like this to spiritually level up? 🌊🏊🏽‍♀️🦂

click to expand

It’s a blessing 🙏

Yours is in Scorp?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by poppyflower

Virgo I think🤔

Where’s your MC?

So it’s the opposite of MC, right? Then I got mine right. Home is my favorite place on earth ❤️.

Yes it’s the sign the 4th house is in

You have It in Cancer too?

So everybody has it in 4th house? Mine is in taurus.

Weird, because I have it in my 3rd house. 🧐

click to expand

The IC falls in the 4th, peachy

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by _fyrephish

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by _fyrephish

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by _fyrephish

Posted by GC69_

“IC in Leo: Growing up playful and broad minded.”

Image Not Found

Someone didn't like IC in Scorpio when they wrote this lol

Insensible - one of the definitions describes this as "incapable of feeling; deprived of sensation" I can certainly relate to this

Secretive - I call it private and reserved 😎

“Attached and grateful”

I relate to mine 🙏

That's awesome. I admire people who can feel their feelings. 

I guess if I reframe what this is saying, it's asking me to rise to the occasion and be present and in connection with my feelings. To stop detaching and come into union with my feeling self in an intimate and personal way, not just skimming the surface like a Pisces but diving deep into the emotional ocean like a Scorpio. I'll admit, it's a tall order for me, but how could I pass up an offer like this to spiritually level up? 🌊🏊🏽‍♀️🦂

It’s a blessing 🙏

Yours is in Scorp?

Yes, IC is 4th H, right? It's Scorp and 10th H is Taurus

click to expand

Yes it is...

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by ScorpioDreams

Aquarius on House IV

She may leave the family home reasonably young. She loves liberty, wanting a life that is out-of-the-ordinary or breaking the usual traditions, and certainly one that does not mimic the ancestors or parents.

Explains why I tried to run away from home as a teenager. 🤦‍♀️

Not the warmest home environment to grow up in and isnt your Mum a Libra?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

The Fourth House In Capricorn

There is no reason to make it prettier than it is – the fourth house in Capricorn is never easy. In the best possible scenario, this is a position that gives one the ultimate faith in the Universe, and a strong connection to God. With a deeply seeded need to take responsibility, this is an individual who often takes too much of it, usually grabbing some for every mistake made by their parents. This is a typical position that gives one the sense of guilt for wrongness they suffered at home, and creates a lot of pressure and coldness in one’s emotional world. Dissatisfaction and the strict regime at their primal home can give a strong foundation for the tenderness and love in the family they create, and this is the most beneficent use of such a position, however hard or challenging it might get.

Yep. Pretty much sums me up.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

How do you relate to it?

Mine is in the 4th ... the house of Cancer and my main priorities have always been family and home

Home is where the ❤️ is.

“ The IC (4th house) represents your home, family, and foundation. Unlike the public-facing, legacy-building energy of the Midheaven

(10th), the IC speaks to the inward-focused energy of our private lives, as well the roots and foundations of who we are — including our past memories, our childhoods, and our family lives “

https://askastrology.com/the-imum-coeli/

Dang ok I didn't even see your link. I clicked on it and um I don't know. I don't know whether or not I can relate to that one in your link.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by poppyflower

Virgo I think🤔

Where’s your MC?

So it’s the opposite of MC, right? Then I got mine right. Home is my favorite place on earth ❤️.

Yes it’s the sign the 4th house is in

You have It in Cancer too?

So everybody has it in 4th house? Mine is in taurus.

Weird, because I have it in my 3rd house. 🧐

The IC falls in the 4th, peachy

I know, but in the 4th I have Libra, so it can't be it. Virgo falls in my 3rd house in my chart (and yes i checked my IC is in Virgo)

click to expand

I’d have to see it to see what you mean peachy...

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by poppyflower

Virgo I think🤔

Where’s your MC?

So it’s the opposite of MC, right? Then I got mine right. Home is my favorite place on earth ❤️.

Yes it’s the sign the 4th house is in

You have It in Cancer too?

So everybody has it in 4th house? Mine is in taurus.

Weird, because I have it in my 3rd house. 🧐

The IC falls in the 4th, peachy

I know, but in the 4th I have Libra, so it can't be it. Virgo falls in my 3rd house in my chart (and yes i checked my IC is in Virgo)

I’d have to see it to see what you mean peachy...

I wasn't very precise but it's my house cusp, does it change anything ?

click to expand

Copy and paste that section of the chart and i’ll take a look

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by ScorpioDreams

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by ScorpioDreams

Aquarius on House IV

She may leave the family home reasonably young. She loves liberty, wanting a life that is out-of-the-ordinary or breaking the usual traditions, and certainly one that does not mimic the ancestors or parents.

Explains why I tried to run away from home as a teenager. 🤦‍♀️

Not the warmest home environment to grow up in and isnt your Mum a Libra?

Yes she’s a Libra.

click to expand

Air and water 😬

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by poppyflower

Virgo I think🤔

Where’s your MC?

So it’s the opposite of MC, right? Then I got mine right. Home is my favorite place on earth ❤️.

Yes it’s the sign the 4th house is in

You have It in Cancer too?

So everybody has it in 4th house? Mine is in taurus.

Weird, because I have it in my 3rd house. 🧐

The IC falls in the 4th, peachy

I know, but in the 4th I have Libra, so it can't be it. Virgo falls in my 3rd house in my chart (and yes i checked my IC is in Virgo)

I’d have to see it to see what you mean peachy...

I wasn't very precise but it's my house cusp, does it change anything ?

Copy and paste that section of the chart and i’ll take a look

See ?

https://www.zupimages.net/up/22/09/xzii.png


Libra

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by peachy06

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Wolfz

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by poppyflower

Virgo I think🤔

Where’s your MC?

So it’s the opposite of MC, right? Then I got mine right. Home is my favorite place on earth ❤️.

Yes it’s the sign the 4th house is in

You have It in Cancer too?

So everybody has it in 4th house? Mine is in taurus.

Weird, because I have it in my 3rd house. 🧐

The IC falls in the 4th, peachy

I know, but in the 4th I have Libra, so it can't be it. Virgo falls in my 3rd house in my chart (and yes i checked my IC is in Virgo)

I’d have to see it to see what you mean peachy...

I wasn't very precise but it's my house cusp, does it change anything ?

Copy and paste that section of the chart and i’ll take a look

See ?

Image Not Found

Libra

No, my IC is in Virgo and MC in Pisces.

click to expand

Okay

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by ScorpioDreams

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by ScorpioDreams

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by ScorpioDreams

Aquarius on House IV

She may leave the family home reasonably young. She loves liberty, wanting a life that is out-of-the-ordinary or breaking the usual traditions, and certainly one that does not mimic the ancestors or parents.

Explains why I tried to run away from home as a teenager. 🤦‍♀️

Not the warmest home environment to grow up in and isnt your Mum a Libra?

Yes she’s a Libra.

Air and water 😬

Exactly. She got along better with my Aries brother. Myself and my Cancer father kinda felt like outsiders. I was always closer to my dad growing up.

click to expand

Thank God you had some water there in your dad. I find air too harsh...all in the head 🥶

Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by bmoon8

Posted by DonnaLibra

Posted by bmoon8

Posted by bmoon8

I will send you some pictures of my property. I have a beautiful acre of land ready for my house. It is a private lot surrounded by trees all the way around. It’s very earthy just like me.

As promised…. My Taurus bestie is in one of these pictures helping mow the lawn.

User Submitted Image

User Submitted Image

User Submitted Image

User Submitted Image

This is a beautiful house seat. So nice and shady too which will save you a ton of money in the summer and make sitting outside a breeze. Congratulations!

Thanks 😊

How have you been? Hope all is good with you.

click to expand

I'm hanging in there. I've been helping to take care of my elderly Dad and it hasn't been easy. He's a Scorpio.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by PuzzlePieces

Taurus 4th house. What does that mean?

I know the MC is a big part of who I am.

“Routine, stability, and security are important to the Taurus IC”

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by PuzzlePieces

Taurus 4th house. What does that mean?

I know the MC is a big part of who I am.

“Routine, stability, and security are important to the Taurus IC”

click to expand

Hmmm goes along with my Cap mars. But I’m not so much with routine. I mean not like I stick to one, but I do like stability and security.

Like