Your Soulmate Based on Your Birthday

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by AriesIntrovert16 on Saturday, October 12, 2019 and has 16 replies.

How Your Birthday Influences Your Soulmate Compatibility

Your birth date can reveal insights about your soulmate potential and compatibility with others. Factors like age difference and astrological signs play a role in determining harmony and connection. Using astrology and birthday calculators can help identify the best matches for you.

Profile picture of Sunsetvirgo
@Sunsetvirgo
10 Years5,000+ Posts

😐 why...

why when I did this my most compatible 97% match was with someone born in early January. A Capricorn.

I-...................

Profile picture of Endless
@Endless
8 Years1,000+ Posts

so I have to marry myself? cuz that's was a 100% 😆

also aquas, libras, gems, aries, leos, and saggys, geez I didn't know I was such a ho'

Profile picture of CuddleBug1288
@CuddleBug1288
14 Years1,000+ PostsSagittarius

Highest overall was between a Libra, 10/6/80 to be exact, and an Aquarius, 02/09/97...both at % 84 👀😘👀

The next few highest were Leo, Libra, Aries, Libra and Aquarius.

Interesting site, thx for sharing.

Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Yeah this says Pisces, cap, scorp and cancer for me....dated all but Cap.

Damn...I made my way thru all the signs except...Cap, Libra and Taurus (there may have been at least one but I can't remember lol)

Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Gobby

I'm basically getting water signs (especially Cancer) and the odd Virgo. How predictable...

I want my fucking money back!!!

You love us Virgos 😜

Like
Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Gobby

Posted by LostinmyMind11

Posted by Gobby

I'm basically getting water signs (especially Cancer) and the odd Virgo. How predictable...

I want my fucking money back!!!

You love us Virgos 😜

Spanking wouldn't be much fun without you lot around... 😄

click to expand

We do like to be spanked...don't we 🤫😂

Like
Profile picture of fishcrabscale2
@fishcrabscale2
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by emeraldgem

This is not right at all! I should be with Aries, Leo or Sag. Wut—

Same.

Nooooo!! Just because we are air signs i got mostly fire signs and some gem and aqua.... but i want earth signs now 🤔 at least i think i want, for a change

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

It looks like I got Aries if I'm doing this right. I like how compatible I am with fire signs. A Sagittarius born on the 11th of December exactly 6 months apart from my birthday would make the ultimate best soul mate for me.

Profile picture of Ocelot009
@Ocelot009
7 YearsLeo

....So the prophecy rings true...I'm just gonna have nothing but Sags in my lifetime.

Image Not Found