Gemini man losing interest or just needs time?

By confusedsag1212May 27, 2021 3:03pm — 10 replies
When is Gemini season? Learn more about Gemini:
Gemini Personality - Gemini Compatibility - Gemini Gift Guide

Related Topics

Is there a difference between a MAY and JUNE gemini?
I recently started seeing a June Gemini and he’s already calling me his girlfriend. We’ve been on multiple dates, hes going to a dinner party with me for my friend and always checks in, is this normal? Not to mention he’s Haitian just throwing that in…
Gemini girl losing interest or too early to tell?
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read. A bit of background; I started talking to a gem girl around the start of this year. We'd seen each other before but never talked. We initially talked over a group conference. I remember her first impression of me,
Are Gemini men obvious when they are interested?
I realize Geminis tend to be hot and cold but is it clear when they are actually interested in someone? I've met this Gemini and I'm not sure what to make of him. He is 39 and I am 30. According to a couple of mutual friends, he isn't ready for anything
Gemini man posted this? Need help with meaning lol
So I’ve been dating yet another confusing Gemini. It’s weird because he has the SAME birth chart as my ex the only difference is he’s a Leo Mars & rising. So we met on Easter he told me was in town and he invited to his Airbnb for a pool day. I’m th
Gemini Men have a certain charm to them
But what I honestly want to know is why gemini Men are so addicting? Has anyone else experienced something similar? What about a gemini drives you wild?
Do gemini men come back?
I was a bit emotional in front of a gemini guy I’ve been seeing. I’ve been seeing him every week, sometimes multiple times a week, for 7 months & although he said he did not want a relationship, things got deeper & deeper, & our bond grew stro
confused by gem man
Ive been seeing a gem man from my past for a little over 4 months. In the beginning, he told me he didn’t want anything serious; two months ago he told me he didn’t want anything serious again (I never asked him for something serious, not the 1st time &am
Post your Gemini Quotes
Please post yours. Everybody has the right to be discriminated. Serdar Somuncu (german Comedian)
Gem gal and libra dude
Gem sun aries moon gal & libra sun pisces moon dude? Do they get along or r they doomed for life?
Wondering
https://youtu.be/KTNZR82fVHw