Lol you'll hurt your own feelings

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by WateryGem on Saturday, October 19, 2019 and has 9 replies.

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Somebody on one of my posts had mentioned one of my old posts, I didn't remember it. Why did I decide to go look?

Omg, I'm fucking crying now!! Lol It's so strange how emotions are so fluid, and ever changing, how quickly life shifts and someone you once loved becomes a stranger and enemy, or someone who is a stranger becomes your absolute.

Life is so interesting, had someone not mentioned this, I would have forgotten the good that was once there.

I can't remember who it was but thank you.. lol you helped me RIP my hardened shell open a little. 🤣🤣🤣 Really, I'm still so soft inside, I'm just more aware.

Likes
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Oh and don't worry I put some good music on to pull my mind away from this so my girl doesn't feel this when she gets back home. We will have a dance party when she gets here in a bit. 💃💃💃💃💃🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗

Likes
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Antiphates

Wow, this is effin beautiful and made me cry all over again!! Thank you for sharing!

🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Antiphates

Amazing...

I am going to go look for the rope now...

OR

Why don’t I just listen to this instead...

Likes
Profile picture of Undine
@Undine
13 Years5,000+ Posts

"someone you once loved becomes a stranger and enemy"

Your posts are painful to read, since it is clear you are still hurting a lot. It doesn't have to carry on like this though.

C'mon WateryGem, don't let resentment and anger torture you far more than that poor man ever did or intended to! Forgive him and yourself. You two were happy in love and committed for many years. Isn't that an achievement in itself? Dry your eyes out, party with your girls, be proud of yourself and hopeful for the future 🙂

Like
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Undine

"someone you once loved becomes a stranger and enemy"

Your posts are painful to read, since it is clear you are still hurting a lot. It doesn't have to carry on like this though.

C'mon WateryGem, don't let resentment and anger torture you far more than that poor man ever did or intended to! Forgive him and yourself. You two were happy in love and committed for many years. Isn't that an achievement in itself? Dry your eyes out, party with your girls, be proud of yourself and hopeful for the future 🙂

Lol I love your Piscean energy but it's not as you perceive, I literally cried in the new Maleficent movie. I can cry for things I love, I can live in the present and appreciate the past.

I've never been the Gem whom doesn't feel for others. My ex did a number on me, but like you said enjoy the moments, I will, I promise, that's one gift I know I have it to enjoy the moment.

Thank you for the positive words of encouragement. I love some of you guys and you don't even know it. Oxox

Lol also, why are my posts painful to read? I feel it's just a feeling to share and a moment? They pass so quickly?

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Antiphates

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Antiphates

Amazing...

I am going to go look for the rope now...

OR

Why don’t I just listen to this instead...

class="bqfade">click to expand

Lol where do you find these?

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Antiphates

Amazing...

I am going to go look for the rope now...

OR

Why don’t I just listen to this instead...

class="bqfade">click to expand

Gems get it and the humor of how quickly we can shift our emotions.

Likes
Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by WateryGem

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Antiphates

Amazing...

I am going to go look for the rope now...

OR

Why don’t I just listen to this instead...

Gems get it and the humor of how quickly we can shift our emotions.

click to expand

I get it. Still waters run deep, but also very powerful.